Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you guys know if we still get BB OTT since the celebrity season is in the winter? They almost are setting this thing to be going over half the year

Do you guys know if we still get BB OTT since the celebrity season is in the winter? They almost are setting this thing to be going over half the year

I doubt there will be a BB OTT. To be honest, I didn't think OTT was a great product. The episodes seemed to fall way short of an hour and since you were paying for the feeds as well, the episodes were obviously behind the curve anyway.

I doubt there will be a BB OTT. To be honest, I didn't think OTT was a great product. The episodes seemed to fall way short of an hour and since you were paying for the feeds as well, the episodes were obviously behind the curve anyway.

I had no problem with the episodes since I didn't even think they were going to do any. It just served as a recap if you didn't catch everything.

What made that show suck is they made it completely fan controlled which made it far less about the actually strategy of BB and more about making fans like you. I already hate anytime there's a fan twist on there regular show so this made me lose it after a few weeks. They could make it just as good of a show if they turn that aspect around but I doubt it. It kinda was like when abc tried their own version of Bb with "The Glass House". Just became a dumb popularity contest

Alex knows Josh and Xmas voted to evict Jason but she put up Kevin and Raven.

I guess Xmas isn't a threat but at least Josh should have been on the block. it looks like she never even entertained the thought.

I agree, but if you really think about it, Alex has no friends in the house AT ALL, if she spares Raven and Kevin. No way in hell she puts up Xmas, or Josh, or Paul, even when they betrayed her (but are still supposedly nice about it).

She absolutely hates Kevin and Raven, no way she is going to form an alliance with them.

It was a disappointing choice for sure (I would've liked to see her put up Xmas and Paul), but I think it was the lesser of two evils in her mind.

Watching After Dark, and reading convos....

Damn, Alex is super pissed, she's just realizing she got played huge

Watching After Dark, and reading convos....

Damn, Alex is super pissed, she's just realizing she got played huge

Dumb bitch can complain all she wants, maybe if she wasn't so fucking retarded with her "idc if I lose to Paul i'll be back and win my 2nd season" approach she could've avoided this.

Dumb bitch can complain all she wants, maybe if she wasn't so fucking retarded with her "idc if I lose to Paul i'll be back and win my 2nd season" approach she could've avoided this.

I agree that she has the wrong mind set in being ok in coming in second place to Paul

I gave Alex way too much credit earlier in the season, thinking she actually had a brain. She's getting absolutely worked -- paul and his alliance after completely eliminated her allies and then she goes and puts up Raven and Kevin after winning HOH? No sense at all and zero awareness. Am I not remembering correctly or wasn't she one of the only person early on to express skepticism about Paul?

I get that Paul is good at this game, but c'mon....its so frustrating to watch this.

I think they are just teasing Josh maybe taking a shot at Paul. Highly doubt he has the stones too. By the time they all realize it, it will be too late.

Also, I don't really get Christmas's end game either....is she just content getting 2nd place to Paul? She has like an insane loyalty to him and following his plan, almost like she is brain washed.

This reminds me of that season of Survivor where Boston Rob literally strolled to a win despite being a known and dangerous player.

I gave Alex way too much credit earlier in the season, thinking she actually had a brain. She's getting absolutely worked -- paul and his alliance after completely eliminated her allies and then she goes and puts up Raven and Kevin after winning HOH? No sense at all and zero awareness.

I get that Paul is good at this game, but c'mon....its so frustrating to watch this.

I think they are just teasing Josh maybe taking a shot at Paul. Highly doubt he has the stones too. By the time they all realize it, it will be too late.

Also, I don't really get Christmas's end game either....is she just content getting 2nd place to Paul? She has like an insane loyalty to him and following his plan, almost like she is brain washed.

This reminds me of that season of Survivor where Boston Rob literally strolled to a win despite being a known and dangerous player.

Agreed. Big Brother and Survivor both have a real bad habit of teasing that a vote is going to go one way, similar to how Josh is all of a sudden thinking about flipping on Paul, when you know there is no way in hell he has the balls to do it.

Agreed. Big Brother and Survivor both have a real bad habit of teasing that a vote is going to go one way, similar to how Josh is all of a sudden thinking about flipping on Paul, when you know there is no way in hell he has the balls to do it.
They'll pull a bunch of clips of Josh talking tough and literally SAYING to himself the exact move he needs to make and everyone in America will scream at their TV's ("YES, OF COURSE THAT'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!").

Then, Paul will go put his arm around him and be like "Have I ever steered you wrong in this game, BRO? What about friendship, BRO?" and then Josh will keep the nominations the same and miss out on his very slim chance of actually winning the game that he devoted literally a half a year of his life to because some guy that he met a few months ago who is DESPERATELY trying to win the game (and oh by the way CAME WITHIN INCHES ONCE ALREADY OF WINNING THIS SAME FUCKING GAME) convinced him to.

Last edited:
I think one of the reasons that Paul's domination has been so frustrating and has not necessarily made for good TV is because not only is he controlling every decision and manipulating a bunch of morons, he also is controlling the outcomes of the COMPETITIONS, which takes a lot of the drama/chance for anything contrary to Paul's plan will happen almost completely out of the equation. I respect Paul's game and intellect, but IT does not necessarily make for an entertaining 4 month long TV show on three nights a week based around weekly competitions when a single player is controlling the outcomes of those competitions.

Last edited:
I think one of the reasons that Paul's domination has been so frustrating and has not necessarily made for good TV is because not only is he controlling every decision and manipulating a bunch of morons, he also is controlling the outcomes of the COMPETITIONS, which takes a lot of the drama/chance for anything contrary to Paul's plan will happen almost completely out of the equation. I respect Paul's game and intellect, but IT does not necessarily make for an entertaining 4 month long TV show on three nights a week based around weekly competitions when a single player is controlling the outcomes of those competitions.

Ya, it's definitely aggravating to see the entire cast throw multiple competitions.

A lot of times stuff like this is the result of people just not talking to each other. Paul's game completely falls apart if one person simply mentions something to someone else, yet all these morons, after watching how many seasons of Big Brother, can never figure out that Paul is playing all sides of the house?

Especially Alex, who I had high hopes for due to her competition ability. They vote out her "ride or die" when they lied to her about Kevin, turn around and convince her not to target Xmas, when the girl just voted her dude out, then fuck her on the Raven-Kevin vote, and she still looks at the camera and says she trusts Paul and is hugging Xmas???

Jesus Christ I hate these shows.

Dumbest cast ever. Pauls dominance is impressive, but would never happen if they casted people that are halfway decent players.

Dumbest cast ever. Pauls dominance is impressive, but would never happen if they casted people that are halfway decent players.

everyone was basically just competition people with no intellect to the game. Paul was smart to convince people to get people out that saw his game.

Still annoying part was when Jessica won HoH, she doesn't even try to take a shot at them because she wanted to get back on their good graces...which no one bought. I don't know why she put Ramses and Josh, she could of taken at shot at Paul but she was blinded by her hate of Josh.

Ya, it's definitely aggravating to see the entire cast throw multiple competitions.

A lot of times stuff like this is the result of people just not talking to each other. Paul's game completely falls apart if one person simply mentions something to someone else, yet all these morons, after watching how many seasons of Big Brother, can never figure out that Paul is playing all sides of the house?

Especially Alex, who I had high hopes for due to her competition ability. They vote out her "ride or die" when they lied to her about Kevin, turn around and convince her not to target Xmas, when the girl just voted her dude out, then fuck her on the Raven-Kevin vote, and she still looks at the camera and says she trusts Paul and is hugging Xmas???

Jesus Christ I hate these shows.

I think future game players will learn from this season. I suspect crafty veterans coming back into the game will have a much harder time gaining people's trust in future seasons. lol

do we know which celebrities will be on BB Celebrities? take it, it will bee like c and d level celebrities?

I think future game players will learn from this season. I suspect crafty veterans coming back into the game will have a much harder time gaining people's trust in future seasons. lol
That's were they all failed. After the 3 week immunity was gone for Paul, no one targeted him and that was stupid. If I was there, I'd have worked out how to blind side the veteran and get them out ASAP and hopefully production doesn't fuck me or the other guests.

That's were they all failed. After the 3 week immunity was gone for Paul, no one targeted him and that was stupid. If I was there, I'd have worked out how to blind side the veteran and get them out ASAP and hopefully production doesn't fuck me or the other guests.

Cody and Jessica were trying to get him out for a bit, but they changes plans after Cody came back and Jessica nominated Ramses and Josh, it's like she thought they were bigger threats at that time. If she was smart, she would of targeted Paul right away.

Just finished watching the double eviction. Josh had two chances to change the game and didn't pull the trigger. What a meatball.

Celebrity BB might be interesting, sucks that it will overlap with BB Canada 6 and Survivor.

Apparently Celebrity BB will be a short season and will probably air in Jan/Feb 2018 prior to Survivor and BB Canada starting.

Back