Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Paul should have voted to evict Kevin. Raven is the biggest non-threat to win in the end. I don't understand that.

No more half naked Raven in Matt's cut up Tshirts! Ha! "I'm so sorry Raven" "No you're not"

Paul should have voted to evict Kevin. Raven is the biggest non-threat to win in the end. I don't understand that.

No time to plan, he may have thought Josh and Christmas would go Kevin and he'd win Kevin over with his vote. He did the same thing with Jason.

It took them long enough to do a celebrity big brother. They have been doing those in Europe for years.

This show is awesome. Double eviction, now celebrity bb and it's not even replacing a summer installment. Plus, that revengers idea is hilarious

Well, who does he take to the end now? Kevin?

I'm thinking Josh because he doesn't realize what Josh said in his goodbye message to Jason and he knows Cody and Mark had rough times with Josh.

It took them long enough to do a celebrity big brother. They have been doing those in Europe for years.

Does Europe even have real celebrities outside of Daniel Craig and and the Transporter?

I didn't see where she expressly stated that she "has feelings" for Paul, but that would definitely explain some things.
Not love but you can see she's leaned from Paul and learned how to lie to keep Jason in the dark this week

Although Jason is only slightly smarter than Alex so it wasn't a big deal to deceive them

Not love but you can see she's leaned from Paul and learned how to lie to keep Jason in the dark this week

Although Jason is only slightly smarter than Alex so it wasn't a big deal to deceive them

The thing is Jason is at least competitive and has an innate need to win comps so even if he doesn't have the best read on people he at least gives himself the option to change what goes down and keep himself safe.

Alex fucking through a gimme comp to a one legged chick.

Jason should have kept Mark but he knew there was a decent chance him and Alex could HoH their way to finals.

Alex actually through that away for no reason at all.

She is the dumbest player on the show by far.

The thing is Jason is at least competitive and has an innate need to win comps so even if he doesn't have the best read on people he at least gives himself the option to change what goes down and keep himself safe.

Alex fucking through a gimme comp to a one legged chick.

Jason should have kept Mark but he knew there was a decent chance him and Alex could HoH their way to finals.

Alex actually through that away for no reason at all.

She is the dumbest player on the show by far.

Alex is not the dumbest player on the show. Everyone threw that comp for Paul. Everyone in that game has been a puppet on strings, but now people are starting to wise up, and Paul will have to get some blood on his hands if he wants survive now.

Alex is not the dumbest player on the show. Everyone threw that comp for Paul. Everyone in that game has been a puppet on strings, but now people are starting to wise up, and Paul will have to get some blood on his hands if he wants survive now.

Alex is straight up retarded. Christmas's story makes sense in that she needs people to vary her her comps, Kevin can't win comps so he's along for the ride, Josh is following Christmas but making moves for Jury votes.

Alex had no reason at all to give up, and afterwards she nominates Kevin and Raven lol.

She is the dumbest Gook in history.

Alex is straight up retarded. Christmas's story makes sense in that she needs people to vary her her comps, Kevin can't win comps so he's along for the ride, Josh is following Christmas but making moves for Jury votes.

Alex had no reason at all to give up, and afterwards she nominates Kevin and Raven lol.

She is the dumbest Gook in history.

I agree that her noms made no sense. I would have expected her to retaliate against Josh and Christmas. One thing is for certain, I think this highlights the need for another All Stars season. Vets tend to do very well when you mix them in with newbs. It's not a fair fight. Vets should be playing other vets.

Man.... Jason was pissed walking out, not even saying goodbye and I can't say I blame him for that.

Back