Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The thing is Jason is at least competitive and has an innate need to win comps so even if he doesn't have the best read on people he at least gives himself the option to change what goes down and keep himself safe.

Alex fucking through a gimme comp to a one legged chick.

Jason should have kept Mark but he knew there was a decent chance him and Alex could HoH their way to finals.

Alex actually through that away for no reason at all.

She is the dumbest player on the show by far.
And she solidified it with her noms

Man.... Jason was pissed walking out, not even saying goodbye and I can't say I blame him for that.
He is not very good at this game

He should be on Survivor, not BB

Found this tweet by Dan Gheesling, after hearing Josh comparing Paul to Dan/Vanessa/Derrick

Shit, just watched last night's episode. That was awesome, I love the blindsides. We needed more of that this season, not the mob/herd mentality we've been getting. Jason was awesome, pissed. Says "I just wanna go back in that house for 5 minutes!"

That Paul/Josh fake fight, Paul yelling at Josh saying "so if I were on the block, you would've voted me out?" and Josh saying "yes", looked like he was trying to hide a smile as he said it. Paul totally setting up to be portrayed as the good guy in that situation, working jury votes. Raven leaves thinking Paul voted for Kevin, and thinks Josh/Christmas voted her out, totally benefits Paul.

That was funny with Josh/Paul's goodbye message to Jason, Josh says "Paul came up with this plan to evict you", followed by Paul's "I'm stuck here with a bunch of countefeiters"

Definitely gonna see some Jury house footage next thursday, and we'll hear Raven tell everyone how the crowd was the loudest ever when she left the house, or that's what she thinks in her mind

Now, The Revengers? I saw James, Caleb, Frankie "Glitter Bomb!", Nicole and Da'Vonne in that clip. I know it's the BB Comic comp, but are all those guys gonna host the comp? We gotta see Frankie again?

Celeb BB could be fun, I mean I'll watch anyway. But I'm sure it'll be people like Mike "The Situation", Screech from Saved by the Bell, Carrot Top, Verne Troyer and some girls from The Hills show. Meh, it'll still be fun and @Lead, you gotta start a new thread for that one

Last edited:
Stopped watching after Cody went home. Seems like that was for the best. I actually liked Paul a lot last season and can't blame him at all for the way this season has turned out. Just fucking retarded houseguests. I actually hope Paul wins, none of these clowns deserve it. Except maybe Josh for lols

Interesting Celeb Big Brother is finally coming to America. Please cast my boy The Situation. Didn't watch but iirc from what I read he did pretty good in UK BB and pretty sure he banged one of the chicks. Thats my boy

For some reason the "celebs" that instantly popped into my head were Kathy Griffin, Stephen Baldwin, Andy Dick, and Dennis Rodman. Time will tell I guess

Shit, just watched last night's episode. That was awesome, I love the blindsides. We needed more of that this season, not the mob/herd mentality we've been getting. Jason was awesome, pissed. Says "I just wanna go back in that house for 5 minutes!"

That Paul/Josh fake fight, Paul yelling at Josh saying "so if I were on the block, you would've voted me out?" and Josh saying "yes", looked like he was trying to hide a smile as he said it. Paul totally setting up to be portrayed as the good guy in that situation, working jury votes. Raven leaves thinking Paul voted for Kevin, and thinks Josh/Christmas voted her out, totally benefits Paul.

That was funny with Josh/Paul's goodbye message to Jason, Josh says "Paul came up with this plan to evict you", followed by Paul's "I'm stuck here with a bunch of countefeiters"

Definitely gonna see some Jury house footage next thursday, and we'll hear Raven tell everyone how the crowd was the loudest ever when she left the house, or that's what she thinks in her mind

Now, The Revengers? I saw James, Caleb, Frankie "Glitter Ball!", Nicole and Da'Vonne in that clip. I know it's the BB Comic comp, but are all those guys gonna host the comp? We gotta see Frankie again?

Celeb BB could be fun, I mean I'll watch anyway. But I'm sure it'll be people like Mike "The Situation", Screech from Saved by the Bell, Carrot Top, Verne Troyer and some girls from The Hills show. Meh, it'll still be fun and @Lead, you gotta start a new thread for that one

Alex knows Josh and Xmas voted to evict Jason but she put up Kevin and Raven.

I guess Xmas isn't a threat but at least Josh should have been on the block. it looks like she never even entertained the thought.

Stopped watching after Cody went home. Seems like that was for the best. I actually liked Paul a lot last season and can't blame him at all for the way this season has turned out. Just fucking retarded houseguests. I actually hope Paul wins, none of these clowns deserve it. Except maybe Josh for lols

Interesting Celeb Big Brother is finally coming to America. Please cast my boy The Situation. Didn't watch but iirc from what I read he did pretty good in UK BB and pretty sure he banged one of the chicks. Thats my boy

Ha, really? Sitch was in the UK BB? That's pretty funny, I know he fell on some hard times with taxes/drugs but seems like he's straightened up a bit

For some reason the "celebs" that instantly popped into my head were Kathy Griffin, Stephen Baldwin, Andy Dick, and Dennis Rodman. Time will tell I guess

Stuck in a house with Kathy Griffin would be hell

vrve47.jpg

The realest guy in the room

LMFAO @ "I threw competitions for Paul". Yeah, great gameplay.....

Again, this is why I stopped watching. Smfh
Oh if you could've heard her talk to the cameras when she was alone in the room. She has the best social game in her mind. Meanwhile, everyone wanted to kill her with her annoying shrill voice and constant "woe is me" attitude. Also, she's the person who always has to one-up you with a story. So many vids of the houseguests just shaking their head at her.

LMFAO @ "I threw competitions for Paul". Yeah, great gameplay.....

Again, this is why I stopped watching. Smfh
Also, your boy Josh is thinking out loud right now, could get interesting

Back