Betting Questions

is it possible to search within the forums? like if I wanna read only the posts that talk about, let's say, for example, Darren Till, can I do that or do I have to scroll through the entire thread?
Yes... Right hand side at top of page

You should only hedge if you planned to hedge or if information / situation changed.

Or if you regret(overcommitted) your play.

Important Information About Site Closure

Our location services have detected you are in Poland.

Due to recent changes in regulation in your country, bet365 no longer offers its services in Poland.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We hope to be able to provide our services again in the future.

WTF, I'm not in Poland. What can I do?

Important Information About Site Closure

Our location services have detected you are in Poland.

Due to recent changes in regulation in your country, bet365 no longer offers its services in Poland.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We hope to be able to provide our services again in the future.

WTF, I'm not in Poland. What can I do?

contact 365 customer support..?

contact 365 customer support..?

They couldn't help me, there is something wrong with my IP and they think that I'm in Poland.
I contacted my Internet company and I'm trying to solve it because I don't want to use a VPN
Thanks

Last edited:
betting.png

wish i could bet on anything other than winning line on my european bookies. does anyone know a betting site with more options? can't use paddy power from germany

Last edited:
Is there an easy way to keep track of props line movements?

Hey fam, quick question. Which betting sites allow to bet by outcome (eg. by submission or KO) for Europeans except for Bet365(Bet365 doesn't seem to accept my country any more).

e:/ thanks, that'll do!

Last edited:
Hey fam, quick question. Which betting sites allow to bet by outcome (eg. by submission or KO) for Europeans except for Bet365(Bet365 doesn't seem to accept my country any more).

Unibet does.

Just an FYI for Bookmaker users. A little birdie (highly successful sports bettor) told me:

You will be removed from the Loyalty Program (Betpoints Program) if you are too successful. If you make too much $, BM's risk management team will give you the cash equivalent of the Betpoints you have earned, but then forbid you from earning further BetPoints.

Just an FYI for Bookmaker users. A little birdie (highly successful sports bettor) told me:

You will be removed from the Loyalty Program (Betpoints Program) if you are too successful. If you make too much $, BM's risk management team will give you the cash equivalent of the Betpoints you have earned, but then forbid you from earning further BetPoints.

i'm up like 60k on bookmaker and still have betpoints ! must mean true high rollers

Hey quick question...
A bet that says " not vitor belfort inside the distance" means that any outcome besides Belfort by stoppage is a winning outcome ?

Back