Betting Questions

Fox Sports or Fight Pass for live betting?

Fox Sports or Fight Pass for live betting?

i'm not sure if i understand your question, but in the states / on dimes, we only get live betting for fox sports of those two.

fight pass fights are the only time we don't get live betting. but sometimes the 'main card' of a full fight pass card (the final four fights) has had it.

i'm not sure if i understand your question, but in the states / on dimes, we only get live betting for fox sports of those two.

fight pass fights are the only time we don't get live betting. but sometimes the 'main card' of a full fight pass card (the final four fights) has had it.

The Prelims often air on both Fight Pass and Fox Sports. I want to know which stream lags worse, i.e. which one is worse for live betting.

The Prelims often air on both Fight Pass and Fox Sports. I want to know which stream lags worse, i.e. which one is worse for live betting.

oooh.

in the states, fight pass is about 40-45 seconds behind live.

FS1 is about 10-12 seconds behind live.

generally.

if you're streaming on a stream site outside of ufc fight pass, your delay is indeterminable w/out comparing it to others

is anyone else having difficulty with BTC transactions right now? It's been like 18 hours and my stuff won't process.. transactions sent from blockchain...

is anyone else having difficulty with BTC transactions right now? It's been like 18 hours and my stuff won't process.. transactions sent from blockchain...

I just requested a payout from 5d using BTC. I will update.

I just requested a payout from 5d using BTC. I will update.
Yeah that took three days for me but I got that

My issue right now is blockchain outgoing transactions are not happening

Yeah that took three days for me but I got that

My issue right now is blockchain outgoing transactions are not happening

Shit man I can't even login to Blockchain right now. When I click login and then it says to check my email to authenticate then there is no email in my inbox....

maybe Blockchain is having IT issues. I have done it plenty of times where they send you an auth link and all you need to do is click the link....jeez what a pain.

Shit man I can't even login to Blockchain right now. When I click login and then it says to check my email to authenticate then there is no email in my inbox....

maybe Blockchain is having IT issues. I have done it plenty of times where they send you an auth link and all you need to do is click the link....jeez what a pain.

yea i've had to log into it 100x the last two days... i'm increasingly concerned. my transactions are still stuck... i got the $ into blockchain no problem when 5d processed it, but sending it to localbitcoins and to coinbase are NOT happening. one representative told me "you may get refunded in one to seven days"

...i hate this shit

yea i've had to log into it 100x the last two days... i'm increasingly concerned. my transactions are still stuck... i got the $ into blockchain no problem when 5d processed it, but sending it to localbitcoins and to coinbase are NOT happening. one representative told me "you may get refunded in one to seven days"

...i hate this shit

great. right now my BTC is somewhere in internetland between 5d and Blockchain.

Sorry, but all you can do at this point is wait and see if/when it confirms. Blockchain.info has no control over the confirmation process. This is impacting all bitcoin users across the entire world. I'd encourage you to search "bitcoin mempool" on google news to get a better idea of what's going on.

-blockchain official response
paraphrased: "google (and deal with) it"

Sorry, but all you can do at this point is wait and see if/when it confirms. Blockchain.info has no control over the confirmation process. This is impacting all bitcoin users across the entire world. I'd encourage you to search "bitcoin mempool" on google news to get a better idea of what's going on.

-blockchain official response
paraphrased: "google (and deal with) it"
https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
You are right, unfortunately their is nothing you can do but wait, right now there are over 200,000 unconfirmed transactions which is a fuck ton compared to normal, until there are less unconfirmed transactions the wait time is going to be ~2 days to confirm.

Sorry to hear you guys are having all these problems. Depositing/withrawing was so easy up until the end of last year. I hope all of this stuff gets worked because there are so many benefits to funding your accounts with Bitcoin.

The price is rising (+10-15% in couple days), so a lot of transactions going back and forth. Let's hope it holds.

just an update:

my 3 bitcoin transactions are finally complete from blockchain. 2 with very low fees that took almost 48 hours, and the one i initiated today where i did a 20 multiple of the fee (which sounds like a lot, basically, i just paid $5 extra in fees to see if it would work, and it did) -- that one went thru pretty darn fast

just an update:

my 3 bitcoin transactions are finally complete from blockchain. 2 with very low fees that took almost 48 hours, and the one i initiated today where i did a 20 multiple of the fee (which sounds like a lot, basically, i just paid $5 extra in fees to see if it would work, and it did) -- that one went thru pretty darn fast
All good with my btc transfer.

I was in this situation today and I didn't know what I should do, so I'm trying to work this out now. For the sake of simplicity I will use rounded figures.

Team A is playing Team B in a best of 3 series. Team A is a moderate favorite before the start of the games. Team A wins the first game. I bet $100 on Team B at 5.00 odds (+400).
After four games it's 2-2. Team A is now a 1.80 favorite (-125)

Do you hedge?

Let's assume you're giving both team an equal chance of winning the last game.

1) If I don't hedge I will win $400 half of the time and lose $100 half of the time. My expected value is (400 * 0.5) - (100 * 0.5) = $150

2) If I bet 125 on Team A before the last game I will win 275 if Team B wins. If Team A wins I will break even. My expected value is (275 * 0.5) = $137.50.

3) If I bet 250 on Team A before the last game I will win 150 if Team B wins. I will win 100 if Team A wins. My expected value is (150 * 0.5) + (100 * 0.5) = $125.

Is my thinking correct? Is it fair to say that you always give up some EV by hedging? You're reducing your risk but you're also reducing your EV?

If your goal is to show stable and steady profits then hedge. If you are mainly gambling for fun then let it ride.

I would personally let it ride. It also depends how much you value your initial stake. If your initial stake is 1u then obv let it ride. If initial stake represents a big chunk of your roll then hedge.

is it possible to search within the forums? like if I wanna read only the posts that talk about, let's say, for example, Darren Till, can I do that or do I have to scroll through the entire thread?

Back