Benson Henderson: "UFC decided to make it official, I'm a start calling them the NBA"

They should make a rule that he either cuts his hair or gets it braided. I can't stand watching him constantly fussing with his hair so it doesn't get in his eyes. Plus it accentuates the whiplash any time you get popped in the head, which could effect the judges. What a stubborn sack of shit.

With regards to the jeans, I wouldn't be surprised if he has a hard time actually fitting in to normal pants. He probably has like a 29 inch waist and 24 inch thighs. That shit is a problem.

BendoEdgar144_display_image.jpg

"...annnnnnd NEW UFC Lightweight Champion of the world, Benson Henderson!"

So now we are gonna have professional dressed fighter that's cool I guess but some fighters shouldn't be allowed to talk, some aren't so intelligent and even less articulate. you can put make up on a pig but it's still a pig.

lame. Let them be themselves.

As a fellow thigh-man, I feel your pain Ben. Finding slacks/jeans that fit well is torture.

I don't like Bendo and he IS whining.

But wearing suits really isn't that relevant to being a pro fighter or pro athlete.

I never much saw the point of making these guys dress like they are going into court.

He doesn't need to wear a suit. They want fighters to not wear shorts and flip flops to UFC events. They can wear jeans and sneakers.

He doesn't need to wear a suit. They want fighters to not wear shorts and flip flops to UFC events. They can wear jeans and sneakers.

Yeah, but what's the point? Do you think jeans and sneakers is suddenly much more professional than shorts and flip flops? I would argue not always, and if so it's not by much.

feel like i see him suiting up more than most

Yeah, but what's the point? Do you think jeans and sneakers is suddenly much more professional than shorts and flip flops? I would argue not always, and if so it's not by much.
It's not a pool party. Put some fucking shoes on.

Wonder who will be the first to rock a 'Canadian Tuxedo'

tumblr_kpfqx3mv8Y1qa2pqoo1_500.jpg

If they want to be viewed as a sport by the mainstream media, this is only going to help. Because as of now, the way they go about scheduling fights, it's obvious MMA and the UFC is still just entertainment.

Frankie always has ridiculously nice suits.

I mean hell, if the guy from NJ is a good example of someone who dresses well in MMA, what does that say about everyone else?

Back