Benson Henderson: "UFC decided to make it official, I'm a start calling them the NBA"

Just a matter of time before this happens

russell-westbrook-hipster-outfit.jpg

Less freedom and less pay is why someone with virtuoso talent is gonna still go into boxing.

lol at this bullshit they are fucking fighters

"Suits don't make you any smarter." - Dana White

I guess that reporter got to him.

You fight for your freedom to look like a slob, Benson! Because jeans and closed toed shoes are soooooo uptight and formal.

I don't like Bendo and he IS whining.

But wearing suits really isn't that relevant to being a pro fighter or pro athlete.

I never much saw the point of making these guys dress like they are going into court.

Inb4 some moron says "omg they're just fighters!!!" after MMA has spent the last 2 decades trying to prove its not just a sanctioned street fight.

Oh am I too late?

I would use the shoes that are part shoes and part sandals look and see what they have to say about it. :icon_lol: You are suspended for half the time due to breaking the rules 50%. Come on guys people are at their best when they are allowed to express their natural taste in clothing. I know if you are going to a formal or well dressed event sure but come on now.

Don't know about you guys but Bendo and Jones looked a little uncomfortable during this.

J1gOE6L.png

Look how fucking uptight Edgar looks. Bendo is a better fighter AND more comfortable in his own skin. Maybe those two points coincide with each other.

Edgar should have won one of their fights and can probably make BW while Bendo is a huge LW.

Pound-for-pound Edgar is better than Bendo.

I love this picture.

Best part is, he's fussing about something he already does. Unless those are cargo shorts and he's wearing sandels but the camera cuts it off, he's abiding to the new rule before they made it. And then bitches about it. Hahahhhahaha

"You mean I gotta dress like I normally dress? That sucks!"

Dumbass.

and you guys bitch about Pettis cause he wants to fight..

or he's just joshing you. The dude did end his post with a fucking Braveheart quote.

It is possible that I misinterpreted him in this instance. But given his shown preference for dressing down for events, I took it at face value.

I don't like Bendo and he IS whining.

But wearing suits really isn't that relevant to being a pro fighter or pro athlete.

I never much saw the point of making these guys dress like they are going into court.

It's not even suits, they just have to wear pants and shoes.

What a rebel...

I'm sure there's plenty of lifeguard positions available if he can't live without the shorts and sandals.

This is some baby shit. There's real issues out there if he'd like to "fight the power", but I doubt it. Just another employee a bit disgruntled. Welcome to reality Benson, it's the nature of not being your own boss.

Back