Battlefield 1

So the finally released custom servers but i only saw a few up last night. Did they add more today?

lol give me a break, best battlefield ever

Give you a break? Just my opinion brother, which I modified just a few posts later...

Anyways, its grown on me some but I don't anticipate liking this more than BF3 or 4, and certainly not Bad Company 2. Just hasn't really grabbed me much now that the novelty of Operations is wearing off.

Give you a break? Just my opinion brother, which I modified just a few posts later...

Anyways, its grown on me some but I don't anticipate liking this more than BF3 or 4, and certainly not Bad Company 2. Just hasn't really grabbed me much now that the novelty of Operations is wearing off.

How is the installment that is most unlike any other battlefield boring to you?

brb lopping heads off from horseback and doing drive by grenading
brb bombing the fuck out of enemies from a bi-plane with a turret on the front and back
brb taking out medieval looking tanks with field cannons
brb bayonetting mofo's
brb shooting mortars from a land ship
brb leveling buildings from an armored train

How is the installment that is most unlike any other battlefield boring to you?

brb lopping heads off from horseback and doing drive by grenading
brb bombing the fuck out of enemies from a bi-plane with a turret on the front and back
brb taking out medieval looking tanks with field cannons
brb bayonetting mofo's
brb shooting mortars from a land ship
brb leveling buildings from an armored train
The horses are indeed way too much fun. On Sinai desert I love dodging and weaving through fire in the open sands and dicing up multiple guys.

Been trying to level up the support class now with the new patch its actually much more fun to use the guns was able to finally unlock the MG storm damn what a beast gun 100 rounds of killing power.

I love this game so much. I suck so bad at it, but I love it. Every time I manage to get a positive KDR, I jump for joy lol.

Unlike BF4, where I really only liked Operation Locker, just about every map in this goddamn game is amazing. Also, as always, Conquest is by far the most fun game mode for me.

"We've lost Objective Butter."

Unacceptable!

This is my favourite Battlefield since BF2 lol. I play primarily conquest and the only map I don't like is Argonne Forrest.
Wuuuuut???

That's like the best map!

Been trying to level up the support class now with the new patch its actually much more fun to use the guns was able to finally unlock the MG storm damn what a beast gun 100 rounds of killing power.
I just got that gun now too.

Shit is bananas.

Last edited:
Anybody playing this on the PS4 pro? The game is unplayable for me since the 1.04 update. Framerate sucks and the hit detection is horrible. Driving me crazy.

Is anyone else running into hackers on a regular basis? Had a dude get 32 headshots one round and 39 K/D the next.

Anybody playing this on the PS4 pro? The game is unplayable for me since the 1.04 update. Framerate sucks and the hit detection is horrible. Driving me crazy.

Is anyone else running into hackers on a regular basis? Had a dude get 32 headshots one round and 39 K/D the next.

I've been having some strange things happen lately. I was playing scout, spotted an enemy scout facing 90 degrees away from me. As soon as I spotted him he turned straight at me, my shot went through him and he killed me.

I've been having some strange things happen lately. I was playing scout, spotted an enemy scout facing 90 degrees away from me. As soon as I spotted him he turned straight at me, my shot went through him and he killed me.

Same. I'm glad it isn't just me!

I don't know if the recent update did it or what (similar to how it fucked up the graphics on some of the maps, and performance), but ever since then I've had some REALLY weird shit going on: Enemies prefiring/hitting me before they've rounded corners, whipping around 90 or so degrees and killing me absurdly fast, my bullets seemingly passing through them, etc.

In the beta and prior to the patch, none of this was ever happening. The game felt solid as a rock. DICE seriously fucked something up.

Yeah I've had similar things happen there are 2 really common hacks Aimbot and ESP sounds like he was using both.
I had a guy kill me with a pistol when I was wearing a sentry kits with 75% health he just walked into the room and headshot me 4 times in a row.

Yeah I've had similar things happen there are 2 really common hacks Aimbot and ESP sounds like he was using both.
I had a guy kill me with a pistol when I was wearing a sentry kits with 75% health he just walked into the room and headshot me 4 times in a row.
Ill never understand the appeal of cheating in a game like that.

Anyone passed the campaign(s) on hard difficulty? I am finding 'The Runner' seems impossible to pass as the gun you get and pickup typically are completely awful and the turrets kill you if they see you. any tips?

Doesn't anyone know when clan functionality will go live?

I love this game. I'm probably what you would consider a shitty player, but I try Haha

I love this game. I'm probably what you would consider a shitty player, but I try Haha

Me too, me too. Rarely have a positive K/D ratio lol but I resupply my teammates and try to work with my squad most of the time. Finally unlocked a couple decent guns which has certainly helped.

Had a couple of matches with a dude flying around like Harry potter headshotting everyone with LMG couldn't help but laugh. It did ruin the match though

Me too, me too. Rarely have a positive K/D ratio lol but I resupply my teammates and try to work with my squad most of the time. Finally unlocked a couple decent guns which has certainly helped.
Heck yeah. Resupply, revive, spot, all of it. Generally with a bad k/d

Back