Battlefield 1

DoMeFavors

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Release Dates:

Battlefield 1 is getting a global launch and the Battlefield 1 release date is 21 October. The game will launch on PC, Xbox One and PS4.

However, if you buy the 'Early Enlister Deluxe Edition', you can play as early as 18 October. This edition also gets you the Hellfighter Pack (see below), the Red Barron Pack, the Lawrence of Arabia Pack and five Battlepacks.
1038423_screenhi_930x524_en_US_08.jpg

Xbox One EA Access subscribers will get a Battlefield 1 trial a week earlier than everyone else.

There's also a collector's edition available for console players which includes a 14in collector's edition statue, exclusive SteelBook, exclusive cloth propaganda poster, deck of playing cards, messenger pigeon tub with exclusive DLC content, exclusive patch and premium packaging. It costs a whopping $220/£179.
3059102-91rfsh0acsl._sl1500_.jpg

Hellfighter Pack DLC

Every Pre-order of Battlefield 1 comes with the Hellfighter DLC Pack inspired by the Great War's toughest infantry regiment, the Harlem Hellfighters, who spent more time in combat than any other American unit and never lost a trench or a foot of ground to the enemy.

This pack contains unique unlocks inspired by the Harlem Hellfighter's heroic deeds including 7 days early access to a map released later in 2016, the Hellfighter Trench Shotgun, the Hellfighter M1911 sidearm, the Hellfighter Bolo Knife, and the Hellfighter Insignia
battlefield-1-hellfighter-pack.jpg

Everything Data Mined and Leaked from the Alpha:

He/she pretty much leaked everything minus full campaign story details about the game. So if you don't want to know, don't read any further. Consider this your spoiler warning.

Electronic Arts (EA) recently ran a closed alpha for their upcoming Battlefield 1 shooter by DICE, and this alpha seems to have leaked nearly everything of importance about the game. If you want to avoid all spoilers, then I suggest you stop reading. Ye have been warned.

Reddit user Lobix300 submitted an extensive list (and even apologized to EA and DICE in his/her post) of everything data mined from the alpha, including the campaign chapters, the known character names, the exclusive Dog Tags, maps, game modes, and a complete list of weapons, gadgets, and camos.

If this Redditor’s info is correct, Battlefield 1 is seven episodes long (six episodes and a prologue), with each episode containing at least two chapters. Some of the campaign characters include Pritchard, McManus, Finch, Townsend, and Edwards. The multiplayer consists of eight game modes, including the following:

• Rush,
  • Conquest,
  • Team Deathmatch,
  • Breakthrough,
  • Domination,
  • Possession,
  • Air Superiority, and
  • Behemoth.
The multiplayer portion will also include 10 maps at launch according to the following filenames uncovered:

• MP_Amiens
  • MP_Chateau
  • MP_Desert
  • MP_FaoFortress
  • MP_Forest
  • MP_Argonne
  • MP_ItalianCoast
  • MP_MountainFort
  • MP_Scar
  • MP_Suez
Here is the complete list of weapons:

• Standsch Beretta Model 1918
  • Bergmann Schmeisser MP18
  • Browing Auto 5
  • Remington Model 10 Trench
  • Winchester Model 1897 Trench
  • Luger Rifle
  • Remington Model 8
  • Cei-Rigotti M1895
  • Winchester M1907 SL
  • Martini Henry
  • Springfield M1903
  • Lee Enfield MK III SMLE
  • Mauser Gewehr 98
  • Steyr-Mannlicher M1895
  • Winchester M1895
  • Browning Automatic Rifle Madsen MG
  • British Bulldog
  • Frommer Stop
  • FN Model 1903
  • Colt Pocket Hamerless
  • Mauser 1914
  • Kolibri
  • Borchardt C-93
  • Mars Automatic Pistol
  • Steyr M1912
  • Baretta M1915
  • Colt 1911
  • Lancaster Pistol
  • Luger P08
  • Mauser C96
  • Webley-Fosbery Audo Revolver
  • Smith & Wesson Model 3
  • Bodeo 1889
  • Melee Weapons
  • Genades
  • Mines
  • Anti Tank Gun
  • Dynamite
  • Mortar
  • Tripwire Bombs
  • Field Kit Weapons
  • Stationary Weapons
  • Tanker
  • Pilot
  • Boat Weapons
  • Behemoth Weapons
  • Cavalry Weapons
The list above is separate from the melee weapons, which include:

• Hatchet
  • Knife
  • Saber
  • Shovel
  • Bayonet
  • Mace
  • Club
Lobix300 also mentioned that six files are named “M_PatchFrance” and there are two rather interesting new stats for this game specifically, “Horse Killed” and “Horse Wounded.” Sounds like Battlefield 1 will have so much horse murder.

For the complete leak...
https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/4qu1pm/maxi_leak_by_the_big_lobix300/

Reserved in case this game becomes popular here on Sherdog and people want to add their gamer info for BF1 crews and groups on each of the platforms. They can get added here on post #2

Played a little of the closed Alpha today 2 matches , basically seemed like a mix of BF4 but slower, also graphics were great almost Starwars BF good.

I love how you enter the vehicles now, were its like a animation. Also tried the airship. Not sure if it will be everyone's cup of team, also the server's were laggy.

Honestly im getting more "meh" about Battlefield games these days but i will most likely get this. Im curious about the unlock potential or rather lack of because i cant think of many WW1 weapon mods.

what's the point of spoiling what's in the game?

if the battlefield series ever brings back single player bot support as in bf2, i'd buy it every year.

if the battlefield series ever brings back single player bot support as in bf2, i'd buy it every year.
I dont know why they cant do this, would be great for Noobs to practice the weapons and vehicles before joining in a actual game.

what's the point of spoiling what's in the game?

Why did I add it or why the person decided it was worth doing?

This isn't The Last of Us. The stuff spoiled was how many maps, weapons, gadgets, campaign chapters, etc. These are questions that a lot of people ask with any new multiplayer game. Games people are excited for or have interest in they will want as much info as possible. But I put a warning as some people are against spoilers. Just like cheat codes, use/check out at your own discretion. So to answer your question...the point is that there is an audience for that kinda knowledge.

Not specifically about BF1, but WW1 games in general.

Why did I add it or why the person decided it was worth doing?

This isn't The Last of Us. The stuff spoiled was how many maps, weapons, gadgets, campaign chapters, etc. These are questions that a lot of people ask with any new multiplayer game. Games people are excited for or have interest in they will want as much info as possible. But I put a warning as some people are against spoilers. Just like cheat codes, use/check out at your own discretion. So to answer your question...the point is that there is an audience for that kinda knowledge.
not you, the person who decided to see what was all in the game. Guess I'm just one of those people who don't need to know every single detail that is in the game. I'd rather be a bit surprised once I begin to play it.

thanks for all the info though, I did read it anyways :D

Played again today love the bayonet charge, so brutal. Wish i had more time to play sadly could only play bout a hour

12 minutes of the single player campaign. Looks like the start.

Back