Battlefield 1

You may be right, but considering the whole experience is programmed using mathematics and not how you feel, you're probably wrong.

Except the stats you base your assumptions on are not necessarily the whole picture. There is a different cone for vertical vs horizontal recoil for example.

My PSN is Phlogiston___, (3 underscores).

I found the single player fun, atmospheric. The multiplayer though is great. I love how everything works, n mean feat for a bf game.

Sniper is my game, gewyer ftw.

For the love of zeus, make it possible to customise our loadouts without having to be in a match and waste everyones time and no i dont want to use a fucking phoneapp to do that when im on the motherfucking PC.
Also why o why wont the quit button not appear until 5secs left before next match begins.
I cant believe they havent bothered changing this.

And where are the custom servers ?

Shits getting fixed soon

Why are the EA servers always down? Seems like they are down every time I want to play. This is some hoopty ass shit.

Why are the EA servers always down? Seems like they are down every time I want to play. This is some hoopty ass shit.
and imagine they ask us for 25$ additional for deluxe eddition and $50 for premium. Hey atleast it isnt as broken as BF4 when it came out, but seriously there needs to be a consumer regulation board that can control these game companies and sue them when they come out with half baked products.

has not been down that much for me

and imagine they ask us for 25$ additional for deluxe eddition and $50 for premium. Hey atleast it isnt as broken as BF4 when it came out, but seriously there needs to be a consumer regulation board that can control these game companies and sue them when they come out with half baked products.

Are those extras pretty much the season pass or whatever? They tried selling me that and got a big fat no.

Been loving this game. Crushing peeps with the original sniper rifle. Played a bunch of all the classes so still a sliver away from level 3 and the better scoped rifle. Can't wait!

I love street maps pop and picking at critical junctions with my team. People don't expect to get insta picked CS 1.6 awp style

Are those extras pretty much the season pass or whatever? They tried selling me that and got a big fat no.
the deluxe edition was to get to play earlier by 3 days now its just for Skins on your friggin horse and new skins on the dreadnoughts and a couple of battlepacks.

Premium will be for buying all the expansions in one go plus battlepacks

Just got this a few days ago. I've played BF since BFBC2 and I gotta say that this is pretty underwhelming so far. I don't know...I just wasn't feeling the whole WW1 thing from the get go. I like playing Rush and Domination and neither have been much fun, though I haven't linked up with my normal squad mates much yet. Any hope?

Seems like the maps have an insane number of flanking routes too. I definitely don't know them well yet but I don't know...the whole thing just seems so dull and drab.

Just got this a few days ago. I've played BF since BFBC2 and I gotta say that this is pretty underwhelming so far. I don't know...I just wasn't feeling the whole WW1 thing from the get go. I like playing Rush and Domination and neither have been much fun, though I haven't linked up with my normal squad mates much yet. Any hope?

Seems like the maps have an insane number of flanking routes too. I definitely don't know them well yet but I don't know...the whole thing just seems so dull and drab.

This game got a lot of character IMO. It's by far the most cinamatic multiplayer game I've ever played. Dice put a lot of attention into detail.

Play 64 player gamemodes, that's where all the fun is IMO. If you liked Rush in previous BF games play some Operations.

This game got a lot of character IMO. It's by far the most cinamatic multiplayer game I've ever played. Dice put a lot of attention into detail.

Play 64 player gamemodes, that's where all the fun is IMO. If you liked Rush in previous BF games play some Operations.

Man, I got this game all wrong, thankfully. I did as you suggested and I'm loving this mofo now. That's some amazing detail and beauty they put in to those maps. The weapons are starting to get a bit more varied as well now, and I'm really liking a few new ones.

Anyone getting 100% CPU usage no matter the setting used? I usually play 1080/120hz with low settings (mesh on high) with stock 970 & 6600k. No graphic settings or resolution scale tweaking makes it drop below 100%.
I've also tried tried my monitor at 60hz, 60hz 50% resolution scale, 60hz with 130% scale to try and shift some burden to the GPU.

I read on the official forums that a patch is coming for this issue, but man it's annoying, especially when the game stutters right when you go into a firefight, causing you to die.

Anyone getting 100% CPU usage no matter the setting used? I usually play 1080/120hz with low settings (mesh on high) with stock 970 & 6600k. No graphic settings or resolution scale tweaking makes it drop below 100%.
I've also tried tried my monitor at 60hz, 60hz 50% resolution scale, 60hz with 130% scale to try and shift some burden to the GPU.

I read on the official forums that a patch is coming for this issue, but man it's annoying, especially when the game stutters right when you go into a firefight, causing you to die.
I'm playing on a 970 and a 6600k and it's running smooth at 60hz (also high settings).

Man, I got this game all wrong, thankfully. I did as you suggested and I'm loving this mofo now. That's some amazing detail and beauty they put in to those maps. The weapons are starting to get a bit more varied as well now, and I'm really liking a few new ones.
Was going to quote you to not stress and give the game
Another chance.

It's fucking unbelievable I got my mate from cod to also switch over.

lol give me a break, best battlefield ever

This is my favourite Battlefield since BF2 lol. I play primarily conquest and the only map I don't like is Argonne Forrest.

Back