Battlefield 1

who ever thought inverted flight controls was a good idea can die in a house fire. its utter shit,and who thinks having to make an ea account to play a game you bought online is ok?

Had my best game yesterday..... which was spent entirely on horseback cutting people up and running them down. Hadn't used the horses much before but holy shit was that fun

Had my best game yesterday..... which was spent entirely on horseback cutting people up and running them down. Hadn't used the horses much before but holy shit was that fun

Honestly it's the most fun "vehicle" in this game IMO.

Today was revive day. Just saved 17 with the needle and countless more with the health crate in operations . 17/22 kd. I'll take it

Is anyone else running into hackers on a regular basis? Had a dude get 32 headshots one round and 39 K/D the next.
I've never played a game with this many hackers before.

Fairfight's been busy since BF1 came out, but there are still people knifing me from across the map, one shotting me with a fucking Lewis Gun long range, or dudes with 40-0 KDR by the end of a 32v32 1k ticket Conquest match. GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. OF. HERE.

I freely admit that I kinda suck at this game, but I know when someone kills me legit or not. Plus there's no way... no fucking way.... that anyone can complete a full round of Conquest without managing to die at least a handful of times.

Fairfight's been busy since BF1 came out, but there are still people knifing me from across the map, one shotting me with a fucking Lewis Gun long range, or dudes with 40-0 KDR by the end of a 32v32 1k ticket Conquest match. GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. OF. HERE.

I freely admit that I kinda suck at this game, but I know when someone kills me legit or not. Plus there's no way... no fucking way.... that anyone can complete a full round of Conquest without managing to die at least a handful of times.
Yeah my new favorite one is dudes flying around at super speed with a Lewis gun headshotting

Yeah my new favorite one is dudes flying around at super speed with a Lewis gun headshotting
I'm mainly a Support guy, so I know me some Lewis Gun. It's shit in LMG form.

Unless a dude is standing within 5m of you with his back turned, there's no fucking way you're headshotting him.

Just found out that you can zoom out your minimap. The default setting is way too zoomed in, can't see shit on it.
It's nice to see where your teammates are going and spotting flares become way more useful.

Nah the guys going 40-0 are in the planes and heavy tanks.

Nah the guys going 40-0 are in the planes and heavy tanks.
Not when they're one shotting me through two buildings, from across the map, and armed with nothing but a goddamn trench knife.

Whatever the conquest map is with the control point inside the bunker on the top of the hill with the two entrances - man that thing is a pain in the ass.

Had two games where we just couldn't get in. it was stuffed with dudes just constantly tossing out explosives and getting resupplied.

Tried everything, lobbing in our own explosives, using heavy tanks, marched a flamethrower guy all the way up there from across the map - nothing worked.

Lost the game despite dominating the entire match before.

went back into this game after about a week of not playing it was able to atleast be in the top 5 each game, and finally got to unlock the Assualt class Hellreigel, guns ok but wow only 1 mag.

A little late and just got this, but I love it. It feels so damn nice to me, and I got my class down. Just had the best game. Went even but was top10 overall with top five captures and 4 defenses. Medic is my shit. Always stay healing.

maybe not as great as some of you studs, but I'm happy with it on my first day. Musashisan813-xbone if anyone is down
2rp32pe.jpg

Last edited:
Whatever the conquest map is with the control point inside the bunker on the top of the hill with the two entrances - man that thing is a pain in the ass.

Had two games where we just couldn't get in. it was stuffed with dudes just constantly tossing out explosives and getting resupplied.

Tried everything, lobbing in our own explosives, using heavy tanks, marched a flamethrower guy all the way up there from across the map - nothing worked.

Lost the game despite dominating the entire match before.

Monte Grappa? Yeah, that map fucking sucks. Just a CQB spamfest all game long up on the mountain side. Then if you try to go down into the valley, you either get sniped by people you can't see or blown up by tanks.

I am enjoying going after medals, but stick to PTFO...for the most part.
bork1}

I just got BF1 with my Xbox one S bundle, and I can't seem to hit anyone lol. Not sure if it's the starter gun, but the aiming is awful.

I tried the beginner medic gun and i'm much better with that one. I hated the game at first when I got it 2 weeks ago, but it's slowly growing on me. I enjoyed all the Battlefield games before this one. Maybe I just need to unlock better guns and attachments.

Easily my GOTY. Over 100 hours in and I am loving just about everything about this game. DICE has done it again.

Oh and if you're not using the Light Flanker variant of the Light Tank, you are wasting your time. Went 49-0 with this beaut on Sinai. Possibly the best vehicle in any BF ever...Attack boats in BF4 may win.

Will he go for the bait?

Is this game comparable to BFBC2?

Ever since the update my game had lagged.... disappointing

Back