Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.2 (Watch the Leaked Comic-Con Trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm guessing Winter Soldier will have a vibranium arm now?

I liked jeff bridges in IM1. He was good at playing the straight guy to tony's antics in the beginning. Then started becomming intimidating. Completely sonned that 10 rings leader guy, in his own compound. Basically laughed at the guy getting his face burned off. Then the Iron Monger suit was, imo, pretty scary. Especially when it rose up and ran after pepper.

"Tony Stark built this in a cave! Out of a box of scraps!":cool:

Sucks we have to wait north of ten months to see this.

The first trailer for Infinity War is going to break the Internet.:cool:

I'd like to see Hulk throw down with the huge Black Dwarf guy, beat him, then have Thanos come in and absolutely mop the floor with Hulk.

That should come after Black Dwarf guy beats Hulkbuster Iron Man. MMAth is the only way Hulk can recover his honor.

DC can keep Joss Whedon!

Surprised no one has noticed the significance of the name, "Black Order". This was the Nazi's nickname for the SS. In the '90's, a Neo-Nazi Satanist group - obviously just being normal Satanists wasn't evil enough:rolleyes: - was formed in New Zealand under that name. It has since spread to Europe and the USA.

Thanos is literally Hitler:)

Update: July 16, 2017

Spider-Man Readies for Battle from AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Behind-the-Scenes Photo

a-look-at-tom-hollands-peter-parker_tzpr.1280.jpg

Update: July 16, 2017

A Better Look at Thanos' Black Order for AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

DE3RvXPUAAIVKLk.jpg

DE3RvXPV0AAmPmb.jpg

DE3RvXRVoAAi_HA.jpg

DE3RvXWUMAAezM4.jpg

The woman alien looked better in the pictures of her in the comics.. I don't know they messed something up with her.

i really hope thanos does something cool with the infinity gauntlet like, alter the fuck out of reality, fuck with time, and NOT just open a giant space laser from the sky to blow up new york

I think they could've cast @One MMA Fan & he would've fit right in... no make up required :p

<Moves>
<Kpop775>

You give me a costume and no clean shave and you know what.. I'll be able to rock it. :D

<Kpop775>

I ain't as jacked as them (well I'm let's say more round in the mid section ehem) but I will pass USADA. :D

You give me a costume and no clean shave and you know what.. I'll be able to rock it. :D

<Kpop775>

I ain't as jacked as them (well I'm let's say more round in the mid section ehem) but I will pass USADA. :D
Big Country Brother One would scare the sh*t out of those posers <Eek2.0>

They would immediately fire their casting personnel & have to rethink their entire roster. :cool:

The black order costumes look fucking incredible.

I doubt they would call them OUTFITS.

just imagine if shitty Fox didn't own the xmen and we got to see them in the mix. Damn you FOX, damn you to hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back