Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.2 (Watch the Leaked Comic-Con Trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was already expecting this to happen so now that Ruffalo says it's gonna happen, it won't. The movies could use the type of vulnerability suggested to the villains a bit more credibility

I think that is good. I want to see

If they go to Asgard, must mean Odin the Sky father will be in it. Odin Force vs the infinity gauntlet. Make it happen

Will watch. These movies are a good way to end a hard day of work.
2h of mindless action with some comedy.

I still think everyone should tune in...the scene was amazing
one of my favorite panels in comic history next to these:

4128215-vssent.png

516ea4132c92364d59673bc972d0ae81--marvel-vs-marvel-heroes.jpg

Mark Ruffalo and Don Cheadle were recently interviewed by Good Morning America. During the interview, Ruffalo may have accidentally revealed a HUGE spoiler for the upcoming Infinity Wars movie.

I say "may" because there is a decent chance Ruffalo and Cheadle are trolling and this "accidental slip" was just an act. Either way, I'm putting the video in spoiler tags because the title of the video could be deemed as a spoiler if this turns out to be true:

Personally, I think it's a troll because I don't think this was live. If it was pre-recorded, the higher-ups would have done whatever they could to scrap the interview.

Also, Ruffalo hasn't been assassinated, yet.

Ruffalo is a can.

Mark Ruffalo and Don Cheadle were recently interviewed by Good Morning America. During the interview, Ruffalo may have accidentally revealed a HUGE spoiler for the upcoming Infinity Wars movie.

I say "may" because there is a decent chance Ruffalo and Cheadle are trolling and this "accidental slip" was just an act. Either way, I'm putting the video in spoiler tags because the title of the video could be deemed as a spoiler if this turns out to be true:

Personally, I think it's a troll because I don't think this was live. If it was pre-recorded, the higher-ups would have done whatever they could to scrap the interview.

Also, Ruffalo hasn't been assassinated, yet.

I agree. It looks like a troll. I don't believe that...

All super hero movies are literally the same movie.

Literally.

Probably fake, but if true would be a welcome change of pace to the bland cookie cutter Marvel Universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back