Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.2 (Watch the Leaked Comic-Con Trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Hela from the new Thor movie will be filling the role of Death.

That's just a guess I had.

So the infinity gauntlet is basically the NES Power Glove? That's cool...i guess

You give me a costume and no clean shave and you know what.. I'll be able to rock it. :D

<Kpop775>

I ain't as jacked as them (well I'm let's say more round in the mid section ehem) but I will pass USADA. :D

Pretty sure no movie studio gives a damn about USADA. So juice on, i say...

You can any of you guys tell me from what year what issue is this cover from ?

Got little experience with comics and every damn infinity chapter 5 has other cover art then this one here that I'm looking for: (I want to be sure I'm reading that series not others)

infinity20135-3.jpg

Got little experience with comics and every damn infinity chapter 5 has other cover art then this one here that I'm looking for: (I want to be sure I'm reading that series not others)

infinity20135-3.jpg

2013, I think. Being that cover is a variant, I'm not entirely sure. The story itself is from 2013.

51dG9bjS4ML._SX335_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This is the only cover that matters, imo.

infinity20135-3.jpg

Looks like 2013. Also looking at Marvel's site, this cover isn't listed along with the other variants

infinity20135-3.jpg

Mark Ruffalo and Don Cheadle were recently interviewed by Good Morning America. During the interview, Ruffalo may have accidentally revealed a HUGE spoiler for the upcoming Infinity Wars movie.

I say "may" because there is a decent chance Ruffalo and Cheadle are trolling and this "accidental slip" was just an act. Either way, I'm putting the video in spoiler tags because the title of the video could be deemed as a spoiler if this turns out to be true:

Personally, I think it's a troll because I don't think this was live. If it was pre-recorded, the higher-ups would have done whatever they could to scrap the interview.

Also, Ruffalo hasn't been assassinated, yet.

...and lmao if this spoiler ends up being true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back