Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.2 (Watch the Leaked Comic-Con Trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cable holding the Infinity Gauntlet. The Black Order is also confirmed to be Thanos' children.

DEzuEH8UQAEL4Za.jpg

DEzpnjvXUAA0VhN.jpg:large

DEzpUUpU0AAzrKK.jpg

DEzo7YkXkAEssMU.jpg

Update: July 15, 2017

Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet in AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Poster at D23

thanos-promo-art-1010214.jpg

Wow can't believe theyre going this heavy with Hickmans creations

Last edited:
Update: July 15, 2017

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Footage Description from D23 Will Blow Your Mind!

DCs7vOAUAAEG8zM.jpg

Marvel showed a trailer for Avengers: Infinity War at the D23 Expo today and while it's not been released online (and probably won't be), we do have a lengthy description courtesy of io9 and Marvel's Agent M. Needless to say, it sounds absolutely incredible and even bigger and better than we initially thought. Featuring nearly every Marvel character ever, there are tonnes of major reveals here.

The Hulkbuster armour returns, Black Panther and Winter Soldier defend Wakanda side-by-side and Thanos brings down an entire planet (or possibly even Earth's Moon) on Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Here is the footage description:

We’ll learn more about Thor and the Hulk in Thor: Ragnarok, but the Infinity War trailer opened with the Asgardian being flung against the windshield of the Milano, the ship commanded by Star-Lord (Chris Pratt) from Guardians of the Galaxy. “Get it off!” shouts Rocket (voiced by Bradley Cooper), as though a particularly ugly bug had been smushed there.

Mantis (Pom Klementieff) brings Thor back to life, and he promptly greets out Guardians with an unfriendly, “Who the hell are you?” (To be fair, Star-Lord had just told his fellow Guardians, “This might be dangerous, so let’s put on our mean faces.”) It then seems like Thor joins forces with the Guardians to guide them to Earth, where we see the following things go down, in quick succession:

Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) seems to cut a flaming car in half. It looks like her beau Vision (Paul Bethany) might be trapped nearby, and to judge from their faces, something sad and bad is going down.

“Death follows him like a shadow,” we hear, as Josh Brolin’s ultimate villain Thanos is teased.

Suddenly, Tom Hiddleston’s Loki appears, cutting through flaming wreckage to grab the Tesseract, which holds one of the Infinity Stones. Is this what Scarlet Witch and Vision were trying to prevent?

Next, there’s a glimpse of Tom Holland’s Peter Parker on his school bus. The hair on his arms stands up. How’s that for some trouble-activated spider-sense?

“He’s come to us,” someone says, as some alien ships crash land on a wrecked Earth. A worried Mantis stands with Iron Man, Thor, Doctor Strange, the Hulk, and the other heroes as the aircrafts approach.

“This does put a smile on my face,” intones Thanos, as Gamora (Zoe Saldana) takes in the wreckage of the room kept by the Collector (Benicio del Toro). More Infinity Stones pillaged.

And that’s when Thanos walks through a portal onto Earth — big and hulking and boasting a shit-eating grin. Star-Lord and Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) leap into action, harnessing magic and airborne stepping stones. Even Spider-Man swings into action, wearing a cool new suit … perhaps the one teased at the end of Spider-Man: Homecoming?

Briefly, we see Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), who’s blond now, and Captain America, who’s bearded. Listen, I know the fate of the universe is at stake, but don’t we all feel a little refreshed after spending valuable time on an undercover makeover? Talk to Wonder Woman about that, she knows what’s up.

In the final moments, things get truly heightened. Thanos grabs Thor’s head in his meaty paw and regards it like a grape he’s about to smush. Maybe he saw that scary black-and-white episode of Twin Peaks and wants to practice storming radio stations and breaking open heads?

“You can run from it,” growls Thanos, “but your destiny still arrives.” And then he holds up one hand and seemingly destroys a planet far away in the sky — or, if this scene is taking place on Earth, our freaking moon — and heaves the remains of it at our Avengers in a single shot.

Spider-Sense And More - This Avengers: Infinity War Footage Description Will Blow Your Mind

1c39f4.jpg

That's some bad ass story telling with a rockstar show of superheroz.

source.gif

I really hope the Russo Brothers don't mute the colors or the sharpness quality of Infinity War like what they did with Winter Soldier and Civil War.

This smiling bastard is the luckiest guy on Earth.
images-31.jpg

I really hope the Russo Brothers don't mute the colors or the sharpness quality of Infinity War like what they did with Winter Soldier and Civil War.

Gotta make those stones pop. I don't think James Gunn will let them, either. lol

Saw the news can't wait for it to drop online.

They also revealed this:

For Infinity War though, it appears the team has been whittled down to four main baddies, including Glaive, Proxima, Ebony Maw, and a dead ringer for Black Dwarf named Cull Obsidian

For the most part, their cinematic versions are remarkably similar to their comic counterparts. However, Marvel did make a few modifications. Aside from Black Dwarf’s new moniker, he now stands larger than Thanos and has two sword-like weapons instead of his traditional battle-axe.

DEzojyPVwAAWDdI.jpg:large

No more Supergiant. (who ever that is, I assume a CGI expense xD)

I think Supergiant and Maw's powers are similar so they didn't want to use both. They're basically mind control/manipulation type characters.

I think Supergiant and Maw's powers are similar so they didn't want to use both. They're basically mind control/manipulation type characters.

The other guy can also be a giant ?

Why not keep the woman compared to the old creepy guy... have them 2 / 2.

You know what I did notice some ugly ass paint job on Iron Man for Civil War.

How much you wanna bet that next year when this comes out, there will be a bunch of critics saying the villain sucked? It's become a sort of mantra nowadays with superhero movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back