Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.2 (Watch the Leaked Comic-Con Trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Update: July 22, 2017

Watch the Leaked Comic-Con Trailer for AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR!!

Uploaded a new working video. Watch it now before it gets taken down again.

The below video is taken from a different angle.

Update: June 26, 2017

New AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Set Photos of Tony Stark, Dr. Strange, Bruce Banner and Wong

robert-downey-jr-films-avengers-infinity-war-with-benedict-cumberbatch-18.jpg

DDRSbmjXgAEeQUJ.jpg:large

DDRTmaDXgAAbleL.jpg

robert-downey-jr-films-avengers-infinity-war-with-benedict-cumberbatch-02.jpg

Update: June 28, 2017

First Good Look at Iron Man's New Suit in AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Set Photos

iron-man-wears-his-armor-in-new-avengers-infinity-war-set-photos-01.jpg

iron-man-wears-his-armor-in-new-avengers-infinity-war-set-photos-02.jpg

iron-man-wears-his-armor-in-new-avengers-infinity-war-set-photos-05.jpg

iron-man-wears-his-armor-in-new-avengers-infinity-war-set-photos-19.jpg

iron-man-wears-his-armor-in-new-avengers-infinity-war-set-photos-10.jpg

iron-man-wears-his-armor-in-new-avengers-infinity-war-set-photos-24.jpg

Update: June 30, 2017

Doctor Strange in Action in AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Set Video

Update: July 7, 2017

Jeremy Renner Fractured Both Arms During Stunt on AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR [Updated]

jeremy-renner.jpg

Speaking at a Karlovy Vary Film Festival press conference on Friday for Taylor Sheridan’s Wind River, Jeremy Renner said he “broke his arms” during a stunt on Avengers: Infinity War, which is filming. The star, who is due to star in the next Bourne movie, said he fractured his right elbow and his left wrist. “That’s how it goes,” he said. “It’s part of the job.”

Renner claimed, with a wry smile, that the injury wouldn’t affect his job. “I’m sort of a problem solver, you know. There will be an affect to it, but it won’t stop me from doing things that I need to be doing,” he said. “I’ll heal fast. I’m doing everything I can to heal faster.”

The actor, who has appeared in action films like Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation, said: “I’m doing a job that isn’t really requiring a ton of stunts: It’s not an action movie, it’s a comedy — it just happens to have a few stunts in it. So I don’t have to beat a whole lot of people up or do anything crazy. So it won’t really affect my job… It affects how I get dressed in the morning. I can’t tie my shoes, but outside of that and everything else I can kind of get by.”

Renner, who was Oscar nominated for The Town and The Hurt Locker, says that he is sometimes “surprised” when he watches scenes from fantasy movies he has acted in, like Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War, because of the visual effects that have been added in post-production.

“Visual effects has become a huge part of filmmaking nowadays, and it is also done so well,” he said. “I remember watching the first ‘Avengers’… It was so big and there were so many characters and so many things going on, you can’t really understand from the script what the hell you are really doing… just figure out your character and your own piece in this puzzle.”

“And then the effects take over, once we’re done with principal photography it goes into editing and the effects are added, and [the VFX] create the bad guys, the aliens, the backdrop… So it is always a surprise when it comes to films like ‘Avengers’ and the whole Marvel universe to see [the finished movie]. It’s the only time that I really watch a movie that I’ve done because it is a complete surprise to me how it has actually turns out.”

[Update: Renner said he “broke his arms” during a stunt on his current film. Many assumed the project was Avengers: Infinity War, but Renner just told The Wrap that is not the case. Renner says his filming portion on Avengers: Infinity War has not even started. The actor says his injuries came from working on Tag, a comedy Renner is filming right now with Ed Helms and Hannibal Buress.]

Jeremy Renner Fractured Both Arms During Stunt on ‘Avengers: Infinity War’

Obviously had to happen to Hawkeye -- the RC cola of the avengers world.

No way man, he's more like Jolt cola!! That dude broke both arms and just shrugs it off with jokes.

I meant that the weakest avenger in the comics ends up breaking his arms -- fitting.

Update: July 7, 2017

Jeremy Renner Fractured Both Arms During Stunt on AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

jeremy-renner.jpg

Speaking at a Karlovy Vary Film Festival press conference on Friday for Taylor Sheridan’s Wind River, Jeremy Renner said he “broke his arms” during a stunt on Avengers: Infinity War, which is filming. The star, who is due to star in the next Bourne movie, said he fractured his right elbow and his left wrist. “That’s how it goes,” he said. “It’s part of the job.”

Renner claimed, with a wry smile, that the injury wouldn’t affect his job. “I’m sort of a problem solver, you know. There will be an affect to it, but it won’t stop me from doing things that I need to be doing,” he said. “I’ll heal fast. I’m doing everything I can to heal faster.”

The actor, who has appeared in action films like Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation, said: “I’m doing a job that isn’t really requiring a ton of stunts: It’s not an action movie, it’s a comedy — it just happens to have a few stunts in it. So I don’t have to beat a whole lot of people up or do anything crazy. So it won’t really affect my job… It affects how I get dressed in the morning. I can’t tie my shoes, but outside of that and everything else I can kind of get by.”

Renner, who was Oscar nominated for The Town and The Hurt Locker, says that he is sometimes “surprised” when he watches scenes from fantasy movies he has acted in, like Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War, because of the visual effects that have been added in post-production.

“Visual effects has become a huge part of filmmaking nowadays, and it is also done so well,” he said. “I remember watching the first ‘Avengers’… It was so big and there were so many characters and so many things going on, you can’t really understand from the script what the hell you are really doing… just figure out your character and your own piece in this puzzle.”

“And then the effects take over, once we’re done with principal photography it goes into editing and the effects are added, and [the VFX] create the bad guys, the aliens, the backdrop… So it is always a surprise when it comes to films like ‘Avengers’ and the whole Marvel universe to see [the finished movie]. It’s the only time that I really watch a movie that I’ve done because it is a complete surprise to me how it has actually turns out.”

He added: “The Marvel universe — it is always fun to watch those [movies]. Those are a thrill.”

Jeremy Renner Fractured Both Arms During Stunt on ‘Avengers: Infinity War’

If he needs his TV fixed, he can always call Widow.

There is Russian actor Yan Tsapnik who can replace injured Renner.
g_f6f5b2683d7e90b0757bcabee9229f23_2_700x600.jpg
1327333947_big.jpg

Broken elbow and wrist. For a guy that does nothing but shoot a bow and arrow. "Won't keep me from doing what i have to do." Yeah ok Hawk-Lie.

I look forward to the scene where he disappears after Thanos snaps his fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back