Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.2 (Watch the Leaked Comic-Con Trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the trailer teased me, im sorry but my wang was fulled sized

Not the biggest comic book film guy, nor am I thrilled that 1 motherfucking billion dollars is going into 1 film!

but...

I'm hoping the film fucking kills it man.

good lord that is sexual. did i see wolverine?1 please tell me i did

Guy with the "claws"? I think that was Black Panther.

Wolverine is owned by Fox, so no way he appears in IW.

The Avengers need Wonder Man in this movie.

Cg6rVRRWwAAzU_h.jpg

Shit's hard to see but Nathan Fillion as Simon Williams is sorta in GotG2 as "Cameo, still photograph; deleted scene".

Fillion was the big blue inmate in GotG? Guessing he'll have yet another cameo in the 3rd installment.

Last edited:
Cg6rVRRWwAAzU_h.jpg

Shit's hard to see but Nathan Fillion as Simon Williams is sorta in GotG2 as "Cameo, still photograph; deleted scene".

Fillion was the big blue inmates in GotG1? Guessing he'll have yet another cameo in the 3rd installment.

And they cut out Adam Warlock.

And they cut out Adam Warlock.

Which is weird considering Warlock's cocoon was rumored to be in the first movie, but I suppose as it turns out Ayesha creates Adam in the post credits of GotG2.
<Fedor23>

nathan-fillion-cut-guardians-vol-2.jpg

Hopefully whatever this scene is will be in it's entirety on the home release here shortly.

Guardians-Galaxy-Nathan-Fillion-Cameo.jpg

Did the voice of that blue bastard in the first flick.

Which is weird considering Warlock's cocoon was rumored to be in the first movie, but I suppose as it turns out Ayesha creates Adam in the post credits of GotG2.
<Fedor23>

nathan-fillion-cut-guardians-vol-2.jpg

Hopefully whatever this scene is will be in it's entirety on the home release here shortly.

Guardians-Galaxy-Nathan-Fillion-Cameo.jpg

Did the voice of that blue bastard in the first flick.

Yeah I really wanna see Adam warlock in the marvel cinematic universe.

Maybe they'll even trap thanos in the gem and turn him into a farmer like in the comic books.

That was sick. I have been so hyped for this. Does anyone know why they suddenly don't have Thanos wearing his armor? Is it just to mix it up or does he sometimes not wear something covering his head, etc?

Not the biggest comic book film guy, nor am I thrilled that 1 motherfucking billion dollars is going into 1 film!

but...

I'm hoping the film fucking kills it man.
The rumored 1 billion dollar production budget is split into two films - Infinity War and Avengers 4.

If there's one superhero movie that's going to break The Avengers' box office record, Infinity War has a strong chance of doing so.

That video was shit. Could only see 1/3 of the screen and the fanboys squeeing every 4 seconds was annoying. Will wait to see it officially.

That was sick. I have been so hyped for this. Does anyone know why they suddenly don't have Thanos wearing his armor? Is it just to mix it up or does he sometimes not wear something covering his head, etc?
It's not revealed yet why they chose to go with the armorless design for Thanos. Maybe they want to distinguish him in this movie from the rest of his MCU appearances. Shame though, the one he wore in the first GotG was awesome.

That video was shit. Could only see 1/3 of the screen and the fanboys squeeing every 4 seconds was annoying. Will wait to see it officially.
For me, the fanboys squealing for joy is what makes these kinds of leaked videos more special.

Holy shit, compare it to the justice league one and there is literally no comparison in terms of how it made me feel. I know they are both heavily cgi'd but I felt from what I saw, one is on the John Carter end of the spectrum while the other one made me like I did when I watched the Matrix for the first time.

Huh? The JL trailer was dope. Quit sipping the haterade.

Sometimes he's shown without it, but dammit, I hope they put him in his armor a majority of the time. He looks so much better with it. Prediction...... he'll go a majority of this movie without it and then towards the end don it, and then wear it for a majority of 4. Hopefully.

Also, I'm not a fan of him having regular human eyes. He needs to have his glowy red eyes. Seeing him with human eyes just cockblocks how badass he potentially could be. It lessens his ominousness.

It's not revealed yet why they chose to go with the armorless design for Thanos. Maybe they want to distinguish him in this movie from the rest of his MCU appearances. Shame though, the one he wore in the first GotG was awesome.
The gold armor makes him look more majestic. Maybe he'll wear something different the rest of the movie and i'm jumping to conclusions from a short shot. Anyway, nice find. Was dying to see that trailer.

Sometimes he's shown without it, but dammit, I hope they put him in his armor a majority of the time. He looks so much better with it. Prediction...... he'll go a majority of this movie without it and then towards the end don it, and then wear it for a majority of 4. Hopefully.

Also, I'm not a fan of him having regular human eyes. He needs to have his glowy red eyes. Seeing him with human eyes just cockblocks how badass he potentially could be. It lessens his ominousness.
Totally agree. If Thanos is the big bad of big bads, then give him a better outfit than a sleeveless shirt and cargo pants. I'm pumped to finally see him in action, but agree that he should stand out more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back