Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.2 (Watch the Leaked Comic-Con Trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three month bulking phase...and then my body will be ready

Jesus Christ, the fucking losers in the audience cheering as each character appears

Totally agree. If Thanos is the big bad of big bads, then give him a better outfit than a sleeveless shirt and cargo pants. I'm pumped to finally see him in action, but agree that he should stand out more.

I think that's why he's not wearing armour. He doesn't need to. He's got the Infinity Gauntlet, so any other armour or weapon is redundant.

I think that's why he's not wearing armour. He doesn't need to. He's got the Infinity Gauntlet, so any other armour or weapon is redundant.

Like he needs clothes...

675241-thanoseternia.jpg

Imagine seeing that...

Jesus Christ, the fucking losers in the audience cheering as each character appears
They are at a comic-con D3 type of event. What did you expect them to do? They came to see this and they acted 100% appropriate.

I'm assuming this would be you during the trailer.
Grant_Wood_-_American_Gothic_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

They are at a comic-con D3 type of event. What did you expect them to do? They came to see this and they acted 100% appropriate.

I'm assuming this would be you during the trailer.
Grant_Wood_-_American_Gothic_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

Haha I was marking out hard for cosplay wrestling at the con I went to last week. Can't imagine what I would've done had I seen that trailer.

That's Cap with a beard.

And his throne

nyr4czw.gif

First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Destroyer of Realms.

Are there avengers fighting themselves in this trailer? On a phone and couldn't tell

Bad thing about these cool trailers is that they leave very little to imagination and kill some of the surprises.

If they make Thanos the star of this first half of the two parter, which it looks like they are, it will be the best Marvel movie yet.

I am guessing they will slowly be building up Thanos getting gems while cutting to different regions in the galaxy where all the heroes are fighting and uniting, just to see them all fall at the end when Thanos gets his juicy gems.

The end will no doubt be a feels moment, but if they pull it off, this will be huge.

The spider sense part got me excited when reading about it, but when I saw it, my dick actually shot through the ceiling in my house.

This will be monumental. Thanos brings in dem $$$$.

the trailer teased me, im sorry but my wang was fulled sized

You can tell the Difference in the Quality of this built up through to years as opposed to DC rushing things.

Are there avengers fighting themselves in this trailer? On a phone and couldn't tell
Looked like Thanos and his Black Order wrecking Shit.

I remember being excited when the first Avengers came out with the handful of heroes, this is just insane. Never thought I'd see Thanos on the big screen, still pissed off at apocalypse so hopefully this washes the dirty taste out.

The spidey shot in his upgraded suit looked incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back