Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.2 (Watch the Leaked Comic-Con Trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is good. I want to see

If they go to Asgard, must mean Odin the Sky father will be in it. Odin Force vs the infinity gauntlet. Make it happen

Well, right now:
Odin isn't in Asgard. He's apparently lost somewhere on Earth. A big part of Ragnarok will likely be Thor, Loki and Hulk contacting Strange for help finding him.

I think that is good. I want to see
If they go to Asgard, must mean Odin the Sky father will be in it. Odin Force vs the infinity gauntlet. Make it happen

The Infinity Gauntlet is literally infinitely more powerful than the Odin Force.

Also looks to be from some kind of gatefold cover too..

black_order.0.jpg

Full version
Marvel-Infinity-TheBlackOrder-Thanos-Poster.png

s-l500.jpg

Except Watchmen. The good guys become bad guys, and try to kill each other.

"In our movie, Superman doesn't give a shit about the human race, Batman can't get it up and Lex Luthor saves the world".
- Snyder

Update: July 22, 2017

New AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Comic-Con Poster Show Thanos and the Black Order

DFXMmolWsAEBtyf.jpg

Update: July 22, 2017

Watch the Leaked Comic-Con Trailer for AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR!!

Uploaded a new working video. Watch it now before it gets taken down again.

The below video is taken from a different angle.

This will be merged with the official thread after a few days.

Figures, them bastids are quick

How the fuck do they find these videos so quickly?

To those who saw it........ did it have all the ridiculous one-liners and mind numbing "comedy" of the Ragnarok trailer, or was it more serious?

How the fuck do they find these videos so quickly?

To those who saw it........ did it have all the ridiculous one-liners and mind numbing "comedy" of the Ragnarok trailer, or was it more serious?
Pssst... Be quick.

Holy shit, compare it to the justice league one and there is literally no comparison in terms of how it made me feel. I know they are both heavily cgi'd but I felt from what I saw, one is on the John Carter end of the spectrum while the other one made me like I did when I watched the Matrix for the first time.

This is MEH if you're a contrarian who wants attention.

It was hard to see but I got the idea. It looks insane.

Wonder what the death toll will be? Me thinks the Guardians for the most part are safe. However Vision, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Hulk, and maybe Thor, Nebula, or War Machine could get got. Although unlikely, wouldn't mind Scarlet Witch getting axed. I'd hope Captain America and Falcon are good for a few more flicks.

Nerd Boner, but i would like the full screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back