Attn: Clementine: Sherdog Marriage Proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for an almost Mulan-like moment when one Sherbro musters enough manstrength to tell another Sherbro how much he cares for him, only for the revelation that the other Sherbro is no bro at all..

big-e-popcorn.gif
I am sure guys with multiple accounts would have pulled that stunt between alias accounts already

Makes me wonder how much of the opposite takes place, with female posters that hide it when they post considering MMA, Sherdog, and the internet in general being what it is at times. There's always a good chunk of women at any martials gym, be it BJJ, KB, or MMA, whether or not they're still outnumbered by men. Find it hard to believe they aren't on here, if for any reason, the martial art technique sections.
I'm sure most women posting don't admit that for at least a time, and maybe forever. Dudes behind keyboards can be..... something. They might issue public marriage proposals, making it difficult for a chick to just enjoy her visit.

Sure, anybody who works hard on their physique, male or female, appreciates ppl noticing that. And may even expose their physique out of pride and the regular human need for attention. But 30 pages of "I love her" and "she's a man, dude" has got to ward off even the more patient and accepting types of women.

If Clem WAS a woman, what the fk would she do in a thread like this? It would be like a chick on a dating site responding to every message she gets. At some point it becomes noise and a girl probably just needs a break. Poor Clem. If nothing else, she's discovered she's got several dozen shoulders to cry on. About what several dozen other posters posit about her own shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back