Attn: Clementine: Sherdog Marriage Proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third day, you have a church full of jacked paranoid guys craving for sex and violence.
I hope I'll get invited. What a life, what a life.
<45>

Sounds like the party's just getting started.
wedding-crashers-weekend-party-champagne-dvalh0hte4qkc1cs.gif

Gently used??!?

Who gets a UFC hot dog brander and only "gently" uses it?

Someone who is not a real MMA fan? Smdh....
Yeah, a UFC brander should be used the same way you love a woman, with passion, pressing it frantically against your sausage until they get deeply scarred.

View attachment 1003739

Also word is clem is a man but do you ts weirdo
C'mon son. If a man is posting the messages we are attributing to her, he'd be the most effeminate and female-minded man I could imagine. With a well shaped gf who is always working out (he has new gifs of her on a weekly basis).

That just doesn't add up. A guy who could write what she writes could not have a gf shaped like Clem's well-exercised physique in the avys.

I'm going to have to say she's a woman. And about to be married, by the looks of things. Congrats Clem!

After the high cost of the hot dog brander I was only able to afford two hot dogs to use it on.
<Neil01>
Ah, sacrifice..... sacrificing to acquire a family heirloom to be passed down to progeny as-yet-unimagined. Duty. Forethought.

Great job, Sherbro. With your million dollar businesses, you'll be back in silk in no time!

C'mon son. If a man is posting the messages we are attributing to her, he'd be the most effeminate and female-minded man I could imagine. With a well shaped gf who is always working out (he has new gifs of her on a weekly basis).

That just doesn't add up. A guy who could write what she writes could not have a gf shaped like Clem's well-exercised physique in the avys.

I'm going to have to say she's a woman. And about to be married, by the looks of things. Congrats Clem!
<escalate99>

Not after yesterday morning

This thread turned into questions about Clems gender and he/she offered no proof of being a woman. It’s ok though.
Call me crazy but if she's a woman, she would probably not want this kind of public attention, lol. She might privately like that she's..... "appreciated"...... enough to garner this kind of attention but it would be really weird having scores of creeps in a chat talking to you about another creep's crush on you, lol.

There have got to be 200 messages here aimed at her directly or indirectly and it would be very overwhelming for a woman to wade into this and try responding to them. And if she was a woman, how emotionally bankrupt would she need to be to want to spend her energy trying to "provide proof" of her womanhood to a bunch of Neolithic strangers on a karate forum?

But what if she was a man who was purposefully duping us for kicks? Well then, she'd LOVE the attention and be here trolling everyone.

Her response to this thread is also consistent with being a woman.

But, question, why does anyone suspect she's a man? Just because she posts on Sherdog?

Call me crazy but if she's a woman, she would probably not want this kind of public attention, lol. She might privately like that she's..... "appreciated"...... enough to garner this kind of attention but it would be really weird having scores of creeps in a chat talking to you about another creep's crush on you, lol.

There have got to be 200 messages here aimed at her directly or indirectly and it would be very overwhelming for a woman to wade into this and try responding to them. And if she was a woman, how emotionally bankrupt would she need to be to want to spend her energy trying to "provide proof" of her womanhood to a bunch of Neolithic strangers on a karate forum?

But what if she was a man who was purposefully duping us for kicks? Well then, she'd LOVE the attention and be here trolling everyone.

Her response to this thread is also consistent with being a woman.

But, question, why does anyone suspect she's a man? Just because she posts on Sherdog?
Trying way to hard with the AVs in the PBP threads. Very suspect and Clementine being silent speaks volumes to me. I’ve thought it was a dude since day 1. I know these fools didn’t know either

Thread is embarrassing. Even more embarrassing that the mods have allowed it to stay in the heavies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back