Attn: Clementine: Sherdog Marriage Proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinkick KO

Senpai Sean p4p #1
Banned
Reaction score
Hey Sherbros,

I hope this post finds you all in good spirits, as today, I'm about to make a life-changing move that's almost as exciting as watching a championship fight in the Octagon.

I know we have never communicated personally but I have seen your posts and I'm more addicted to you than Jon Jones is illicit substances. So, to the love of my life, Clementine!

As I stand here on this virtual UFC forum, surrounded by fans of the world's most exhilarating sport, I can't help but draw a parallel between the passion we all share for MMA and the passion I have for you. You've been the greatest knockout of my life, and I can't imagine going another round without you by my side.

Just like in the Octagon, life is full of challenges and surprises, and there's no one I'd rather have as my corner woman, my partner in crime, and my greatest supporter in this ultimate fight called life.

So, here it goes: Clementine, will you be the Ronda to my Travis, the Amanda to my Nina, the Khabib to my DC, and the adrenaline in my veins for the rest of our days? Will you marry me and let our love be the champion in the most epic battle of all time?

I promise to love you as fiercely as the fighters in the cage, to stand by your side through every submission and knockout life throws our way, and to celebrate our victories and learn from our losses together. We'll be a team like no other, and our love story will be legendary.

Please, say "yes," and make me the happiest person in this virtual arena and in the real world. Let's step into this next chapter of life with the same passion, dedication, and enthusiasm that we've seen in our favorite fighters.

I can't wait to hear your answer, and I'm ready to start this incredible journey as a married couple.

With all my love and a heart that's pounding like the final seconds of a championship bout,

Spinkick KO

@Clementine

monty-python-police.gif

This better be open bar

I am quite well off financially and will be able to give Clem the lifestyle she deserves that not many others here could, so if she says yes then yes all supportive sherbros who want to come to the wedding there will definitely be an open bar of proper twelve and tiger thicc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back