Attn: Clementine: Sherdog Marriage Proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying way to hard with the AVs in the PBP threads. Very suspect and Clementine being silent speaks volumes to me. I’ve thought it was a dude since day 1. I know these fools didn’t know either
Well all kinds of humans exist and I have no doubt SOMEONE is crazy enough to spend literally years of their natural life building an image, gif by gif, post by post, of a cat loving exercise addict who likes anime and other weird girlie stuff.

But I think the odds of finding that VERY dedicated weirdo are way lower than finding a woman who is a gym rat. I mean, I've met tons of female gym rats and never met any man who spends years building up fake online personas of the opposite sex.

So, if I had to bet, I'd be real simple and bet woman. But I don't rule out a remote possibility of a dude with pretty advanced mental issues.

If Clem is indeed a man, it is the longest and most dedicated troll job in Sherdog history. Seems far fetched.

My lawyer told me to not answer that question :(
It's a wise man who saves up his lawyer money by denying himself the sheer bliss of a diet of UFC branded hot dogs. You sound like a financial advisor!

Well all kinds of humans exist and I have no doubt SOMEONE is crazy enough to spend literally years of their natural life building an image, gif by gif, post by post, of a cat loving exercise addict who likes anime and other weird girlie stuff.

But I think the odds of finding that VERY dedicated weirdo are way lower than finding a woman who is a gym rat. I mean, I've met tons of female gym rats and never met any man who spends years building up fake online personas of the opposite sex.

So, if I had to bet, I'd be real simple and bet woman. But I don't rule out a remote possibility of a dude with pretty advanced mental issues.

If Clem is indeed a man, it is the longest and most dedicated troll job in Sherdog history. Seems far fetched.
You’re entitled to your opinion, but the fact that 1/2 think man and other 1/2 think woman is interesting. Since Day 1 I thought man trolling but either way Clementine is cool with me.

It's a wise man who saves up his lawyer money by denying himself the sheer bliss of a diet of UFC branded hot dogs. You sound like a financial advisor!
I am actually a financial advisor AND MMA expert ! I've got a tip, but don't make it public. I'm gonna bet all my money on every fighter making weight for UFC 294, + main event going the distance. 100% sure. I've already sold my house to be ready to move in my future mansion.

You’re entitled to your opinion, but the fact that 1/2 think man and other 1/2 think woman is interesting. Since Day 1 I thought man trolling but either way Clementine is cool with me.
It's like Blaise Pascal's wager, better believe it's a girl, so that you still have a chance at marrying her through a sherdog thread.
Yeah it sounded better in my head

I am actually a financial advisor AND MMA expert ! I've got a tip, but don't make it public. I'm gonna bet all my money on every fighter making weight for UFC 294, + main event going the distance. 100% sure. I've already sold my house to be ready to move in my future mansion.
I always feel the bets are more worth it if I believe them wholeheartedly and commit utterly to them. It's the half ass bets I regret - "I knew I was gonna end up homeless..."

So I just commit to the belief fully. If I end up homeless I get to laugh and look around me at everyone incredulously and ask "Huh - will you get a load of that? I'm suddenly homeless!"

One feels like a simple, commonplace regret while the other feels like an adventure! Go boldly forth!

And likewise, sherbro. If Clem is a dude then that mutherfucker would be the absolute weirdest person on Sherdog, and that's really saying something. In that case, I might want his autograph.

Hear that Clem? A wife for TS and an autograph for me please!

WTF
confused-look-confused.gif
..? @Clementine you didn't explain to this dude all marriage proposals must go through your guard of main men. The nerve of this guy..?

Just say the word girl
Hq5J.gif

Don't you get it? She said, this whole place is her yard. She's the Big Dog.
ebb709fc0f3ac16e-600x338.jpg

That's why, just like Roman Reigns, it's more of a special occasion when she shows up.
This is my yard, bitch. First the fucking cat lovers, now this bs.
I've seen that bitch around. A decade ago, maybe. She an old hag.

Not after yesterday morning

This thread turned into questions about Clems gender and he/she offered no proof of being a woman. It’s ok though.
Does it honestly matter if they’re male or female? I mean they’re not trying to catfish y’all into buying them gifts or anything right?

Well, I could have lived without this.

No, I obsessively need to personally check what's in everyone's pants. Ya know, so I can let y'all know who the real creeps are. That's how that works
Maybe she left her photobucket public way back when. That’s what I did way back when I started posting. Some quickly pmd and told me to lock it down but I suspect people may have seen a few pics I’d have never posted.

Makes me wonder how much of the opposite takes place, with female posters that hide it when they post considering MMA, Sherdog, and the internet in general being what it is at times. There's always a good chunk of women at any martials gym, be it BJJ, KB, or MMA, whether or not they're still outnumbered by men. Find it hard to believe they aren't on here, if for any reason, the martial art technique sections.

Makes me wonder how much of the opposite takes place, with female posters that hide it when they post considering MMA, Sherdog, and the internet in general being what it is at times. There's always a good chunk of women at any martials gym, be it BJJ, KB, or MMA, whether or not they're still outnumbered by men. Find it hard to believe they aren't on here, if for any reason, the martial art technique sections.

Funny how a fema
I'm waiting for an almost Mulan-like moment when one Sherbro musters enough manstrength to tell another Sherbro how much he cares for him, only for the revelation that the other Sherbro is no bro at all..

big-e-popcorn.gif

I'm waiting for an almost Mulan-like moment when one Sherbro musters enough manstrength to tell another Sherbro how much he cares for him, only for the revelation that the other Sherbro is no bro at all..

big-e-popcorn.gif
latest

big-e-popcorn.gif
There’s one for sure, but I won’t blow their cover. I suspect more as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back