Ariel made a huge mistake leaving mma fighting for espn.

Ariel is what made the show. It doesn't matter what banner he's under.

Jewish have as many opportunities to move up the ladder as everyone

In the current landscape of media it makes no sense to me why he would leave an established show he created that many more people had acess to for a show on espn+.

Theres no way he will get even close to the viewership he had on the MMA Hour and i feel like chael is completley played out at this point and usually just talks complete nonsense.

Can anyone explain to me what he hopes to gain from this move?

The Ufc just signed a big deal with ESPN, Ariel is gonna have a show on Monday’s that is basically the MMAHour for ESPN. He’s got the show with Sonnen. Probably getting paid more while being treated better. What’s the downside again???

In the current landscape of media it makes no sense to me why he would leave an established show he created that many more people had acess to for a show on espn+.

Theres no way he will get even close to the viewership he had on the MMA Hour and i feel like chael is completley played out at this point and usually just talks complete nonsense.

Its called money dude. Come on man this is so fucking obvious

It's always been a dream of his. Ariel probably hopes he can move up the ESPN ladder. He is talented, and no matter how many Shertards bash him it will not change that.

I see a SR logo in your AV, played Agents of Mayhem yet ?

a lot more money im sure.

It's always been a dream of his. Ariel probably hopes he can move up the ESPN ladder. He is talented, and no matter how many Shertards bash him it will not change that.
Good point. Somehow Coachman is still around having springboarded from WWE. It's not that hard to stick around and move up the ladder apparently.

Yeah. Television is pretty much a dying format. Even hardcore TV addicts stopped watching TV just because of the commercials and fake news. Now, there is quality content on TV but when people lose taste for something they tend to generalize and just ignore it all.

"Fake news."

Why did you even say that? What does it have to do with anything?

Might as well have said, "BTW, herp derp, I voted for Trump. I never read actual novels or intelligent news. I reads twitter. Herp derp. Took er jerbs!"

New York Ric on unemployment now

He has a full time job.

My only thing with this is it not being on YT..theyre only showing clips apparantly. I tend to watch the show in bits over the course of a few days on yt...ive never watched the full 5hrs live. Hopefully they will address this and upload the full show after the live broadcast like they used to, otherwise i'll probably no longer bother with the show

What's the over under on how long it takes before Chael makes him cry?

$$$, also cant hurt that the ufc and espn are going into business together.

MMA is dying, ESPN covers other sports. And since ESPN 8, the ocho is underway, Ariel might be set for life.

xglwont

Back