Arguments against homosexuality being natrual

That is a good point, however, one could use that argument for many things that we deem acceptable / unacceptable as social construct.

A relationship between two adults who are fully capable of understanding their actions is a far cry from a 12 year old that is still developing mentally. The later can cause serious damage to someone a child that is not fully mentally developed

Well if we see hs as a mental issue, then We can no longer see hs adults as make rational decisions.

In any society there's restrictions on freedoms, the only question is where do we draw the line n when it's k for the govt to intervene for greater good?

That's some fringe group and a single guy on Reddit. Rip said that he believes thereally will be a push for it to become legal. In order for that to occur, there needs to be a concerted effort made by a large number of people. That simply isn't happening.

Ppl opinions change over time.

Most ppl had a negative view of gays in the past n the discrimination was accepted

Now most ppl are k with gays or indifferent n those that have negative view are simply called bigots.

The same could happen with pedos.

Most ppl have negative view of pedos n the discrimination is accepted by the society, however with time ppl decisions might change n tolerance n empathy could shift public opinion on the matter

Similar groups to the tranny movement that's got medicine saying to put kids on puberty blockers and estrogen.

The boat has already sailed on that one. It happened right at the beginning of the gay acceptance movement when the North American Man Boy Love Association was active. They got shut down pretty swiftly, and as Milo recently demonstrated, nobody is really willing to accept that kind of shit apart from a few alt-right edgemasters.

EXCLUSIVE homosexuality is rarer. A lot of the animal kingdom tends to bat for both teams as many of our closest relatives do!

Exclusive homosexuality is already rare in humans. Bisexuals are a greater percentage of the human population than homosexuals.

Sexuality is more fluid in other species, I would say most likely because they don't get caught up in social expectations like humans do. They don't really get shamed like we do and it doesn't really affect their social identity and standing like it does with humans. Just as a point to how we act now, sexuality throughout human history was much more fluid. Many cultures in history were totally fine with man on man love.

With humans , a male and a female is required to reproduce (naturally, at any rate.), which is the natural purpose of fucking.
The reason it is also pleasurable is obviously to drive the perpetuation of the species in question.

'Ello my fellow bottomfeeders of the War Room. We are all delinquents and assholes and we constantly argue about silly things. I do notice that we generally make assumptions predicated on little data. So, I propose a question because I openly make an assumption that homosexuality is natural, logically it is a way to curb the massive population boost that is incredibly effected the entire planet in such a relatively short period of time.

Is there anything refuting the nature of homosexuality? I'm googling, and not finding anything worth while to support the counter argument. I am hoping someone could challenge my belief/education on the matter.

lots of wr'ers feel like they could have easily made the choice of wanting to be sodomized. we dont all feel that way of course, therefore, its difficult for us to understand why others think it could be choice-based.

lots of wr'ers feel like they could have easily made the choice of wanting to be sodomized. we dont all feel that way of course, therefore, its difficult for us to understand why others think it could be choice-based.

Yup. I say if it's a choice then take it up the pooper for a few days. Swallow some semen, as well. That response always starts a circle-jerk(pun fucking intended).

Ppl opinions change over time.

Most ppl had a negative view of gays in the past n the discrimination was accepted

Now most ppl are k with gays or indifferent n those that have negative view are simply called bigots.

The same could happen with pedos.

Most ppl have negative view of pedos n the discrimination is accepted by the society, however with time ppl decisions might change n tolerance n empathy could shift public opinion on the matter

You are conflating a practice that involves a victim (pedophilia) with one that involves two consenting adults.

Not really a proper equivalency.

Homosexuality is not "natural" because it does not occur in nature.

Male animals do not prefer to mate with their some sex. Just when the drive to mate many will try to hump anything they can if they can't get to a female.

It's a poor argument.

Yes it's a deviation from normal but why worry bout it, people are complicated and let people be with who they want.

<TrumpWrong1>

Animals engage in regular homosexual activity, even when there are willing mates of the opposite sex available. This has been clearly identified but scientists doing research on that very subject. Animals enjoy sex for pleasure and some of them enjoy sex with the same gender. It's not some act of desperation. They just enjoy it.

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150206-are-there-any-homosexual-animals

Homosexuality is natural because it exists in nature. It's well documented. Next time, don't make bullshit claims that are clearly untrue.

<TrumpWrong1>

Animals engage in regular homosexual activity, even when there are willing mates of the opposite sex available. This has been clearly identified but scientists doing research on that very subject. Animals enjoy sex for pleasure and some of them enjoy sex with the same gender. It's not some act of desperation. They just enjoy it.

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150206-are-there-any-homosexual-animals

Homosexuality is natural because it exists in nature. It's well documented. Next time, don't make bullshit claims that are clearly untrue.

Link to study and I will read them. I understand there is still quite a bit of controversy in the studies and their funding.

Me I don't care what other consenting adults do in their bedrooms.

Natural is irrelevant. What comes naturally for one species, isn't natural for another. What animals are doing is irrelevant. And the larger point is that as creatures of this planet, everything we do is technically natural. If aliens were observing - they would see humans being humans, same as you watching an ant colony doing its' thing.

Is a baby born with a birth defect natural? It is, it's part of the natural world, if not ideal. If the epi-marks hypothesis of homosexuality based on the twin studies is correct, homosexuality is a misfire of sorts. Natural but maybe not ideal.

Link to study and I will read them. I understand there is still quite a bit of controversy in the studies and their funding.

Me I don't care what other consenting adults do in their bedrooms.

https://us.macmillan.com/biologicalexuberance/brucebagemihl/9780312253776

That should get you started. The only controversy is from Christians who don't want homosexual behavior justified in nature. There's no real controversy coming from the actual scientific community. Animals engage in homosexual activity. It's quite clear. There's some discussion behind the evolutionary advantages and social reasons for the behavior, but it's already established and identified in over 1500 specific species.

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/1500-animal-species-practice-homosexuality.aspx

I agree, it doesn't matter what adults choose to do in the privacy of their own homes. It's nobody's business.

Natural is irrelevant. What comes naturally for one species, isn't natural for another. What animals are doing is irrelevant. And the larger point is that as creatures of this planet, everything we do is technically natural. If aliens were observing - they would see humans being humans, same as you watching an ant colony doing its' thing.

Is a baby born with a birth defect natural? It is, it's part of the natural world, if not ideal. If the epi-marks hypothesis of homosexuality based on the twin studies is correct, homosexuality is a misfire of sorts. Natural but maybe not ideal.

Why isn't it ideal exactly? It's not like the human population is suffering because of homosexuals. They aren't harming our economic development. I just don't see why it should be seen anything positive or negative. It's just sex. We have no need for every human to reproduce.

Back