Arguments against homosexuality being natrual | Page 10

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Burning Hammer, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Starman Video Wrestling Association Champion

Starman
    I'm not playing word games. I'm afraid you just don't have a very good understanding of your own penis. The penis has multiple working components that allow it to function as both a sexual organ and to dispose of certain types of waste. Other than the manner of expulsion, however, the two have no relation to each other. The anus is purely a waste disposal unit.

Back to my original point. Urine and semen do not come from the same place. The testicles produce sperm, which matures in the epididymis and then moves through the vas deferens to the prostate gland. Then the seminal vesicles, along with the prostate gland, add fluid to sperm to make semen.

Semen is then expelled through the urethra, that is true. During ejaculation, semen is passed through the same tube as urine, but the body prevents the two liquids from ever coming into contact.

As the erection begins, a cleansing liquid is released from the penis, which lubricates and removes any traces of sperm-harming acid which may be left behind after urination.

Next, the bladder is physically locked, making it impossible to urinate during an erection.

As for urine, it is stored in the bladder. It has nothing to do with sexual reproduction.

Though the penis is capable of disposing of waste, it is not a waste disposal unit during sexual intercourse. It was designed to and functions as a sexual organ. The anus was not and does not.

2. helltoupee Brown Belt

helltoupee
    While all of this may be true, this is not the comment I was responding to.

Your original challenge to my statement that 'the penis is also used as a waste disposal unit':

Yes. You use your urethra during a sexual act.

PS. Why did you copy and paste from here, and try to pass it off as your own words?

http://sex.sofeminine.co.uk/mag/relationships/d476/x4762.html

no fat chicks likes this.
  3. Starman Video Wrestling Association Champion

Starman
    You use your penis. The urethra assists in discharging the semen.

I didn't try to pass it off as my own words, nimrod. I provided that exact same link one page ago. Since you were too lazy to click on the link, I pasted it for you in my next response.

4. helltoupee Brown Belt

helltoupee
    LOL. More word games.

Try explaining the components that comprise 'the penis'.

I mean, come on, are you going to argue for 5 pages that the urethra is NOT in fact used during sexual intercourse?

Umm. No.

You added a few words to preface sentences and made it appear as if you wrote it.

I don't give a shit what you wrote to someone else, the conversation is between you and I.

The proper way to quote an article is to include quotation marks and a link underneath, or a quote box, with said link.

You know this, and did none of it.

But by all means, continue to dig your heels in the sand, play word games, blow smoke, and duck and dodge in your narcissistic efforts to prove to the world that you've never ever been wrong. It's actually amusing.

5. Starman Video Wrestling Association Champion

Starman
    It's funny that you consider basic definitions to be word games.

Already did.

You spelled intercourse wrong. And no, the urethra helps expel semen. It takes more than a urethra to have sexual intercourse, though.

No I didn't. I posted the link to the website I quoted from. Don't get mad at me if you didn't read it. Why would I post a link to a website and then pretend one page later that I had written it? Your intellectual dishonesty is pathetic.

I've been wrong plenty of times, but not about the anus being a waste disposal unit or the penis being a sexual organ. The anus serves no other purpose than that of waste disposal unit. The penis is clearly a sexual organ. It is inserted into the vagina, which is also a sexual organ. Because it uses the urethra to dispose of urine does not make it any less of a sex organ.

6. savemgs Brown Belt

savemgs
    I have 99 Problems and 2 dudes butt f****** each other or not one. Well it actually stopped
    being one when I quit my job at golds gym. I was
    The janitor.

no fat chicks likes this.
  7. DynamicLoosener Grass Fed Free Range Dolce Belt

DynamicLoosener
    i have been calling people gay for years so I certainly believe it exists.

8. esotamoc Purple Belt

esotamoc
    Ofcourse its natural because many people are born that way. It doesn't serve an evolutionary purpose for that individual but perhaps serve society in some way. It is natural for this behavior to be marginalized and not celebrated.

9. WTF2008 Purple Belt

WTF2008
    A totally homosexual society would die out in a generation or two.

Sex for pleasure is fine, but not sustainable.

esotamoc likes this.
  10. Cake4Breakfast Gold Belt

Cake4Breakfast
    When is the starting point? Does IVF exist in your hypothetical society? How about prenatal vitamins? Cesarean sections? Adam and Eve didn't have any of that stuff, so don't know if the bible thumpers consider those things "natural" or not.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  11. WTF2008 Purple Belt

WTF2008
    Da fuq you talking about?

12. WTF2008 Purple Belt

WTF2008
    Butt sex and scissoring is not producing babies. So your argument is invitro, adam and eve, c-sections and prenatal vitamins?

Dude go back to grade 7 sex ed.

13. Cake4Breakfast Gold Belt

Cake4Breakfast
    You said a purely homosexual society would die off in a generation or two, and I am asking if your hypothetical society would have IVF (in vitro fertilization)? You know IVF, the reason there are so many twins running around these days.

14. Cake4Breakfast Gold Belt

Cake4Breakfast
    You got sex ed in 7th grade?<JerryWWF>

15. WTF2008 Purple Belt

WTF2008
    My hypothetical society lol. It's
    Apparently not, you're educating me now. IVF is going to make the world a homosexual utopia.

I guess I just didn't know how it was all supposed to work.

16. Cake4Breakfast Gold Belt

Cake4Breakfast
    Not sure what you mean here, but yeah, gay couples are using IVF too. Lesbos use a sperm donor, and gay guys hire a surrogate (who would be a lesbian in your hypothetical society) to carry their babies. Boom, your homosexual Sim society will live long and prosper. Now how about prenatal vitamins, you giving the okay on that?

m52nickerson likes this.
  17. hillelslovak87 Red Belt

hillelslovak87
    Ah, the ontological argument. If I believe in a gay dragon, does a Draygun exist? Fuck I hope so, Newt Gingrich needs some punishment.

18. Starman Video Wrestling Association Champion

Starman
    Another valuable contribution to this fine forum.

Cake4Breakfast likes this.