Arguments against homosexuality being natrual

No one cares about natural. Cars and computers aren't natural but we don't ban them.

Its all a distraction from the bigger issue, which is disease spread in gay communities and unhealthy lifestyles. I don't think its inherent to being gay (though the combination of anal and oral brings a lot of health issues for sure), but "gay culture" in the west is abhorrent. These dudes are literally just walking disease vectors and they fuck like rabbits, spreading their diseases everywhere. Its that reckless hookup sex with no condoms that needs to be changed. Gays would be fine then.

Obviously homosexual sex acts are natural, we've seen it in basically every human society throughout history and it's widely observed in the animal kingdom as well. It's the whole gay marriage, gay lifestyle that's truly unnatural imo. Maybe unnatural is the wrong word. Throughout history, in many societies people didn't care where you put your dick in your spare time as long as you had a wife and had some babies with her.

They would never be able to imagine what we have now. Where I live, LGBTQ+ has essentially become our state religion. I believe that in the long term this will seriously weaken our culture.

No one cares about natural. Cars and computers aren't natural but we don't ban them.

Its all a distraction from the bigger issue, which is disease spread in gay communities and unhealthy lifestyles. I don't think its inherent to being gay (though the combination of anal and oral brings a lot of health issues for sure), but "gay culture" in the west is abhorrent. These dudes are literally just walking disease vectors and they fuck like rabbits, spreading their diseases everywhere. Its that reckless hookup sex with no condoms that needs to be changed. Gays would be fine then.
It won't change. How many decades have the libs said homosex is ok and promoted condoms? A quick google search will tell you that HIV positive is worn like a badge of honor in the male gay community. And some of these dudes try to get HIV purposefully at HIV parties.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hiv...tf-8#q=hiv+positive+t-shirt+for+sale&tbm=shop

'Ello my fellow bottomfeeders of the War Room. We are all delinquents and assholes and we constantly argue about silly things. I do notice that we generally make assumptions predicated on little data. So, I propose a question because I openly make an assumption that homosexuality is natural, logically it is a way to curb the massive population boost that is incredibly effected the entire planet in such a relatively short period of time.

Is there anything refuting the nature of homosexuality? I'm googling, and not finding anything worth while to support the counter argument. I am hoping someone could challenge my belief/education on the matter.
Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

Case closed. <LynchWink>

Very unhealthy lifestyle...look at people suffering from AIDS...look at suicide rates...these people are not well...sad!

its an evolutionary disadvantage to be attracted to the same sex instead of the opposite

even beyond the actual act of conception, we are a pair bonding species and our children do best with both parents. kids with one parent experience higher levels of stress and health issues

"The evidence from the few published studies concerning the physical health of children in one-parent families, suggests that these children have both a higher rate of hospitalization and a higher consulting rate with their general practitioner than two-parent children. There is also an indication that children in one-parent families suffer more health problems in the home than children in two-parent families."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1960275/

more evidence of pair bonding is the brain chemistry that happens during intercourse (oxytocin, dopamine etc.) to bond, plus shorter sexual intercourse sessions, so that we can have sex more often in a relationship and the fact that women still want to have sex outside of ovulation

im sure that homosexuality occurs """naturally""" but it is an evolutionary flaw, even if they force themselves to bear children with the opposite sex
But he is advocating childless homosexuality. Not single motherhood.

I think it's natural, most of us, not all, are born with a certain sexuality. I could be wrong and maybe scientists will deduce it's due to the amount of a certain hormone received in the womb but still most are gay little kids or straight little kids.

I have a friend that's an expert on American Indian culture and he said gays were seen as mystics and we're not hated but were valued members of Indian society.

This has been said a couple times ITT, but it's clearly not the case. It's quite obvious that homosexual humans have been around for quite some time, and are still being produced in large enough numbers.

There are no signs of them being eradicated via many of them not contributing to the gene pool. The vast majority of gay individuals come from natural births, not sperm donation and in vitro fertilization.

Straight couples have gay children.
There are some hypothesis about that, considering it's an innate trait and not a choice.
The first one is that homosexuality have some indirect evolutive advantage. So having some gay genes but not being gay and having a couple of gay children may help your other children. So gay genes keep being passed by heteros and only combine sometimes to create gays.

Another one is that gayness is caused by a virus, not an active virus in a gay adult but during/before/right after birth.
The virus destroys some part of the brain causing you to be gay but disappears after it so it can't be detected.
It's not completely crazy as it sounds. Narcolepsy is possibly caused by that. Narcoleptics have a defect in the brain possibly caused by a virus, but it's not an infection, it can't be healed and they don't spread that virus.

The third one, and the one that I believe, is that during history most gays had children. They would marry the opposite sex and have children with them while doing sexual activities with the same sex on the side or repressing these thoughts.
That was and is still common to a degree. You see many married guys in their 50s with children coming out to be gay, like some evangelicals.
These dynamics only changed with contraceptives and changing of societal values. So, maybe, in the future gays will be less prevalent, just like high IQ people that have no children.

Native Americans have often held intersex, androgynous people, feminine males and masculine females in high respect. The most common term to define such persons today is to refer to them as "two-spirit" people, but in the past feminine males were sometimes referred to as "berdache" by early French explorers in North America, who adapted a Persian word "bardaj", meaning an intimate male friend. Because these androgynous males were commonly married to a masculine man, or had sex with men, and the masculine females had feminine women as wives, the term berdache had a clear homosexual connotation. Both the Spanish settlers in Latin America and the English colonists in North America condemned them as "sodomites".

Rather than emphasising the homosexuality of these persons, however, many Native Americans focused on their spiritual gifts. American Indian traditionalists, even today, tend to see a person's basic character as a reflection of their spirit. Since everything that exists is thought to come from the spirit world, androgynous or transgender persons are seen as doubly blessed, having both the spirit of a man and the spirit of a woman. Thus, they are honoured for having two spirits, and are seen as more spiritually gifted than the typical masculine male or feminine female.
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2010/oct/11/two-spirit-people-north-america

But they are still able to reproduce if they want.

If every hs was sterile, then sure you can make an augment that it's "normal", however physically they can procreate, therefore their problem is mental.

Sure you can say hs is the natural outcome of overpopulation, but then the same can be said for pedophilia n bestiality

Children and animals can't consent. Adults can. If no one is being harmed, I don't see the issue personally.

Native Americans have often held intersex, androgynous people, feminine males and masculine females in high respect. The most common term to define such persons today is to refer to them as "two-spirit" people,

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2010/oct/11/two-spirit-people-north-america
I wonder in which percentage those notions are been real or pulled up of the air.
I would not that surprised if turn out that an anglosaxon guy who just liked to attend young native boys inventend those stories.

I wonder in which percentage those notions are been real or pulled up of the air.
I would not that surprised if turn out that an anglosaxon guy who just liked to attend young native boys inventend those stories.
it's on the internet, must be true! There's are other sources that say something similar to the article.

I can certainly buy that some cultures consider the spirit of a person first.

Last edited:
I wonder what the future will hold. In The Forever War, by Joe Haldeman, 1000+ years in the future, everyone has a dark Hispanic complexion and because humans are born through technological means, reproduction through sex is obsolete, thus a lot of people are homosexuals.

That seems like Ripskater's nightmare scenario lol.

Children and animals can't consent. Adults can. If no one is being harmed, I don't see the issue personally.

That's not an good argument cause "consent" is a social constract.

Society decides who/what can consent.

If a 12 year old girl wants to have sex with 45 year old man, are you gonna consider her opinion or just dismiss it cause you don't agree with adults having sex with teens?

The same way you say kids n animals "can't consent", someone who opposes homosexuality can say the same thing.

I've heard that they're working on getting pedophilia listed as a sexual preference. That's probably next.

Back