Are you messed up in the head or maybe a retard(sociopath)?

Retarded asperger sociopath here!

giphy.gif
Holy crap you have asperger's too? I was hoping to find someone like me.
Nah I've never killed anyone yet
There is a first time for everything , bro

I'm disappointed at the lack of Quantum Leap "retard" gifs. Note that I didn't click all spoilers, so maybe there was one in here after all...

But in a way you can't put your finger on? You've just never felt "right".

I'm good at understand peoples, job-wise it's easily my best trait*

I honestly believe that a surprising % of peoples of our generation (in theyr 30s or younger) have some big fragility that only wait to be triggered and could be pushed beyond normal line surprising easily

And fun thing is that peoples are not even good at hide it, theyr mask in most cases works because who watch them is not really watching and thinking theyr own shit

Also older ones, but imho to much lesser %
Human nature is the same, but society was less chaotic back then.
Sure, many women get vulnerable af after 35 and men get dat middle age crisis, but it not as... "individual"? trait, lose beauty or physical/sexual prowess are reasonable and natural concerns

*i'm not Satan

I'm good at understand peoples, job-wise it's easily my best trait*

I honestly believe that a surprising % of peoples of our generation (in theyr 30s or younger) have some big fragility that only wait to be triggered and could be pushed beyond normal line surprising easily

And fun thing is that peoples are not even good at hide it, theyr mask in most cases works because who watch them is not really watching and thinking theyr own shit

Also older ones, but imho to much lesser %
Human nature is the same, but society was less chaotic back then.
Sure, many women get vulnerable af after 35 and men get dat middle age crisis, but it not as... "individual"? trait, lose beauty or physical/sexual prowess are reasonable and natural concerns

*i'm not Satan
Boy, if you don't shut yo dumbass up...

I'm an alcoholic (functioning, for now) and I have heavy ADHD. I'm very judgmental and have anger management issues (drywall being so soft doesn't help). I'm an incorrigible elitist. And sometimes appallingly selfish.

There's probably more good there than bad, on average, because I wouldn't have the beautiful family and amazing, long-lasting friends that I have. I try not to fuck that up.

I've never felt guilty, remorseful, sympathetic or empathetic in my entire life, nor do i ultimately care what others think b/c their opinion is most likely irrelevant

I've never felt guilty, remorseful, sympathetic or empathetic in my entire life, nor do i ultimately care what others think b/c their opinion is most likely irrelevant
Typical millennial.

Nah I'm pretty aware of what's wrong. Have been for decades. It just isn't getting better is all. Definitely not a sociopath. I have too much empathy, if anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back