Are you messed up in the head or maybe a retard(sociopath)?

I'm an INTJ. While we are certainly not Sociopaths, we share certain traits, such as lack of empathy. I'm not saying this for effect; I sometimes find it difficult to remember that other people are, well, real. And not giant sized Chess pieces for me to move around the Board as I see fit:)

That said, I am not without empathy. I care very deeply for my family and friends.

A sociopath wouldn't give you an honest answer. You can't communicate with them like you can a normal person. They'll pretend and feign investment in your endeavor, but in reality they'll just be manipulating you for any of a billion irrational reasons.

This. It's no accident that Politics is one of the most popular professions for Sociopaths, along with Banking and, worryingly, Medicine and Law Enforcement.

I just woke up and Im watching "Thats My Boy" on Netflix

Definitely got a few issues

Things never felt right because I was born awakened...

This. It's no accident that Politics is one of the most popular professions for Sociopaths, along with Banking and, worryingly, Medicine and Law Enforcement.

To be tair I think your looking at different factors there, a banker with less empathy for others can potentially be more effective by being a ruthless bastard, a nurse with less empathy might be more effective simply by not being overwhelmed by negative emotions there going to be in contact with. I know if I spent all day in the company of sick/dying people I'd very quickly end up seriously depressed.

I must admit I don't entirely trust these "personality types" quizes, not because I dislike the result(typically INFP), if anything the reverse that the questions are so generalised it tends to give the answer you want. I trust something like this more...

https://www.questionwritertracker.com/quiz/61/Z4MK3TKB.html

Actually testing real ability.

Retarded asperger sociopath here!

giphy.gif

she was sharing sharons outlook on the topic of diseases

I am very social person but I hate people.

Thats normal after interacting or observing human nature. Stab them in the eye and you'll realise what is missing in your life...

Is this another thread about AssBerger's?

Back