Are you messed up in the head or maybe a retard(sociopath)?

Sharon Peters

Sassy Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
But in a way you can't put your finger on? You've just never felt "right".

I'm very comfortable with myself. Except when im fapping and the blue light is on the webcam.

I think so, I’ve never felt normal or what I perceive normal is, any social interaction I always act like how I imagine a person should act in that scenario, I have no desire for friends or people to hang with, happiest when alone tbh. Not sure if that’s fuct or just how people really are.

I think so, I’ve never felt normal or what I perceive normal is, any social interaction I always act like how I imagine a person should act in that scenario, I have no desire for friends or people to hang with, happiest when alone tbh. Not sure if that’s fuct or just how people really are.

Does schizoid PD sound like you?

Any sociopaths here?

If so, what age did you realize you were different?

If you could change it would you?

Does it affect your relationships?

Does it affect your work?

I might think of more questions later...

Anyone who openly says they're a sociopath is probably not one.

I'm the opposite of a sociopath in that I empathize to a pathetic extent. I'm so sensitive to other people I can barely deal with them. I wish I was a sociopath. I should spend like 6 months in Tijuana or something to numb myself to human emotion

I’ve been told I was one. I lack empathy and believe it’s a harmful character trait that gets in the way of success and progress.

I’ve been told I was one. I lack empathy and believe it’s a harmful character trait that gets in the way of success and progress.

I’d agree, but many sociopaths are great in cut throat business ventures because they feel no guilt crushing opposition or stepping over co-workers.

I'm the opposite of a sociopath in that I empathize to a pathetic extent. I'm so sensitive to other people I can barely deal with them. I wish I was a sociopath. I should spend like 6 months in Tijuana or something to numb myself to human emotion

Me to. I get emotional reading poetry sometimes.

I’d agree, but many sociopaths are great in cut throat business ventures because they feel no guilt crushing opposition or stepping over co-workers.
I think a girl I used to work with may be one.

6a01b7c89553ad970b01bb09c41ed1970d-500wi

Most posters here are probably to some extent. It's why we spend most of our time talking to a computer screen rather than interacting with people in real life.

Back