Are you messed up in the head or maybe a retard(sociopath)?

I always mix up psychopath and sociopath. I only know they're both bad.

I don't know why two virtually identical threads were started asking essentially the same question, but they're married now.

My thread wasn’t referring to Sociopaths as retard idiots.

Oh ok. I guess I could look up the terms again lol.

If I had any respect for the psychology field I would say it’s unfair to label the people described as sociopaths as having a “personality disorder”. I really don’t care how they label us because the “science” of psychology is reserved for those who do not have the brains for fields such as mathematics, chemistry, biology, and other real sciences.

I am not normal at all. Wouldn't even know where to begin

The fucktard that bombed my city posted here. So all ya'll under FBI surveillance now.

diarretard here.

I'm the opposite of a sociopath in that I empathize to a pathetic extent. I'm so sensitive to other people I can barely deal with them. I wish I was a sociopath. I should spend like 6 months in Tijuana or something to numb myself to human emotion

I think I'm closer to this than a sociopath. It seems like I always know what other people are feeling. I don't care for it but at the same time it's helped me to not get swindled a few times over the years.

West side!!!

Me to. I get emotional reading poetry sometimes.

I'll listen to opera from time to time and some of the notes they hit cause tears to stream from my eyes. In a wicked manly way of course. No getting choked up or anything, no blubbering. Just tears.

I'm robotic and emotionally barren. The only thing that really gets me is when the dog dies in a movie.

Back