Are there any good fights this weekend? Sick of the Conor BS

Megatun

Yellow Belt
Banned
Reaction score
All I can see is garbage n the UFC forum. Any good scraps going down that I can stream or download?

lmao.

If you weren’t aware of some of the fights this weekend before a few hours ago, maybe you should reevaluate how you follow mma.

lmao.

If you weren’t aware of some of the fights this weekend before a few hours ago, maybe you should reevaluate how you follow mma.
Yeah ok wiseguy, I'm not a Benson fan and I know Risin ain't happening, but I was hoping something else might show. Some people don't have time to know every event schedule in the world and it's not like sengoku or dream are on tv anymore

Yeah ok wiseguy, I'm not a Benson fan and I know Risin ain't happening, but I was hoping something else might show. Some people don't have time to know every event schedule in the world and it's not like sengoku or dream are on tv anymore
There's a UFC event on

How about checking the calendar on Sherdog? There are multiple televised and streamed MMA cards this weekend not even counting UFC 223. Do you expect someone to spoon feed you the information?

You can tune in and watch fights without reading about them and tell things that happened before the event on Sherdog you know. Log out and tune in.

There are loads, ACB is gonna be an awesome card, Chris Curtis Jason Norwood should be fun, tons of Brazilian cards you can stream, M1 Global has a Young Guns type of card on if you want to know who will be wrecking shit in a few years

There is a Titan and CES event too. I think both are on Fight Pass.

Well, there's another LW fight...a guy on a steady decline since 2013 vs. a fighter who was Top 5 back in 2007....

Last edited:
lmao.

Kind of an arrogant douche response BRO oh all knowledgeable MMA master

All I can see is garbage n the UFC forum. Any good scraps going down that I can stream or download?

You looking for a pat on the back "I'm tired of Conor"??

There's still fights on that card worth watching. Bellator is usually good.

You look like fool and crybaby for randomly showing up for attention instead of doing the research yourself.

Kind of an arrogant douche response BRO oh all knowledgeable MMA master

Pretty high profile week for MMA and he doesn’t know what’s going on? Fuck off with that noise.

He clearly doesn’t give a shit what fights are on this weekend and just wanted to passive aggressively bring up Conor.

Last edited:
Never knew this was a thing, thanks for the links.

And to all the smart ass replies, you guys are just as bad as the fools in the UFC section, except you carry an elitist attitude around as well.
It's the internet brah, toxic people are everywhere, but i agree in sherdog is even more common

Follow the grabaka hitman website, everything worth watch will always be there, and if you want gifs/comments search for his twitter, guy watches EVERYTHING and knows a lot about the sport

Bellator > UFC

There, I said it.

The progression of Ruth, Pico, Fortune, and Storely are more interesting a storyline than anything the UFC is pushing in the media today.

Bellator > UFC

There, I said it.

The progression of Ruth, Pico, Fortune, and Storely are more interesting a storyline than anything the UFC is pushing in the media today.

Hope you're joking. Even the completely ravaged UFC card today is way stronger than the Bellator card yesterday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back