Are migrant children really being held in Texas?

Come on Falsie, tell the whole story.

WI2JHVDPQQI6RP4GUI2RWXWOTE.jpg

So you don't see ANY difference at all in the messages conveyed? None?

Right now many of my lib friends are comparing this to concentration camps in Nazi Germany .

They did not go to Mexico and round these kids up, the kids crossed the border without parents. They have a staff of 1,000 workers according to that article. They have medical staff, food, entertainment (shitty entertainment maybe, but at least it's something). I'm sure it sucks to be there, I just don't know what the better alternative is.

Ask one of your friends what they believe we should do with teenagers who cross the border illegally. I would love to come up with a great answer, but it's just not that simple. Maybe they can enlighten us.

So you don't see ANY difference at all in the messages conveyed? None?
The vague reference to war is a little over the top, I'll give that.
However referencing a "nation of immigrants" in a detention center for illegal immigrants is intentionally obtuse.

For anybody who hasn't read the article in it's entirety, this passage is worth reading if you are worried about these kids:

Inside, it is clean, massive and brightly lit. Not far from the entrance, there is a large mural of President Trump, an American flag and the White House, with a quote from Mr. Trump: “Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.”

A team of 48 medical staff and three on-call physicians provide medical services. X-rays and laboratory work are done in-house. The children receive classroom instruction for six hours a day Monday through Friday, and outdoor play time for two hours a day.

The building no longer resembles a Walmart. The interior has been redesigned, with walls and hallways constructed to create bedrooms, classrooms and other spaces. The mural featuring the president is one of many; one painting depicts former President John F. Kennedy with his words, “Ask not what your country can do for you,” in English and in Spanish.

Most of the boys are from Central America. Many of them smiled, waved at or shook the hands of the reporters touring the site. They were asked by the reporters and Southwest Key executives, in Spanish, “How are you?”

The constant reply was “Bien, bien,” meaning “OK, OK.” The media was not allowed to interview the children.

At the very least, it sounds like a place that is clean and safe, and likely more comfortable than where they came from (considering the risk their families took, they had to have been in a bad way). I would be the first person to be upset by this if the living conditions sounded poor, but it really does not sound like that is the case. It sounds like the kids are just fine in there.

For anybody who hasn't read the article in it's entirety, this passage is worth reading if you are worried about these kids:

At the very least, it sounds like a place that is clean and safe, and likely more comfortable than where they came from (considering the risk their families took, they had to have been in a bad way). I would be the first person to be upset by this if the living conditions sounded poor, but it really does not sound like that is the case. It sounds like the kids are just fine in there.
Is there wifi? If not then ban

imagine how much worse this shit is gonna be when venezuela fully goes to shit and south america/central america run out of water and everyone starts flooding the states.

maybe the wall isn't such a bad idea ...

Yeah I'm sure they're so much nicer in Mexico if you break their laws.

It's nobodies fault but the parents. Liberals aren't huge fans of accountability though. Unless a republican breaks the law.

I don't see the relevance but thanks for playing.

The relevance is they're coming from one of the human trafficking and child prostitution capitals of the world to one of the safest countries on earth. Hanging out in an empty Walmart for a while is probably a pretty huge step up for them.

It's a tough situation. If these kids are really being sent across the border alone... What are you supposed to do with them?

Imagine being such a piece of shit that you would send your kid alone to cross a desert.
What kind of piece of shit do you have to be when you separate a mother from her breast feeding kid when coming for asylum ? If you cult people cant see a problem with this, you are in fact deplorable. This example of insanity would put USA under the top 100 countries in the world. Its INSANITY! But oh yeah, Sessions and Huckabee used the bible as a reference to justify it.

What kind of piece of shit do you have to be when you separate a mother from her breast feeding kid when coming for asylum ? If you cult people cant see a problem with this, you are in fact deplorable. This example of insanity would put USA under the top 100 countries in the world. Its INSANITY! But oh yeah, Sessions and Huckabee used the bible as a reference to justify it.
<Huh2>

Pro Tip: Don't have kids in a shit hole and if you manage to give birth to one don't risk the new born baby's life/health by traveling thousands of miles through shit holes.

<Huh2>

Pro Tip: Don't have kids in a shit hole and if you manage to give birth to one don't risk the new born baby's life/health by traveling thousands of miles through shit holes.
And thats why you wear the tag well, enjoy.
Your understanding of asylum is nil.

You see...this is where I at times think we are kindred spirits...

This is exactly why I posted this thread . ..

Not sure where I stand on this issue, especially with all the misinformation out there .

Right now many of my lib friends are comparing this to concentration camps in Nazi Germany .
Kinda makes you think about concentration camps in nazi germany..

Read the thread. The kids are coming across on their own. They're already separated from their parents.

<LikeReally5>

Read the thread. The kids are coming across on their own. They're already separated from their parents.
Read the facts, NO they are not just coming across on their own. Did you walk while breast feeding age?

Back