Are migrant children really being held in Texas?

What is the alternative? People sneak over the border, what do we do? Set them up at the comfort inn? Put children in adult facilities?

I don't know.

I'm just questioning the validity of this story to see if it has any merit...

I know very little of the specifics of this story

Trumps war on Mexicans and immigrants doesn't care about children. It's about the satisfaction of his xenophobic cult.

No it’s more about enforcing immigration law like every other country does.

No it’s more about enforcing immigration law like every other country does.
And separating parents from their kids and losing those kids. Also completing the Drump cult circle jerk to climax

And separating parents from their kids and losing those kids. Also completing the Drump cult circle jerk to climax

So this is 100% Trumps doing??? It never happened under Obama and it dosent happen in any other country???

This is 100% a Trump racist thing huh???

.....brilliant.

So this is 100% Trumps doing??? It never happened under Obama and it dosent happen in any other country???

This is 100% a Trump racist thing huh???

.....brilliant.
Is it bu bu but Obama/ other countries time? ICE lost like 1500 kids at one point and has arrested several American citizens that were racially profiled. It's xenophobic.

It's interesting that the people who were freaking out about the government rounding them up and putting them in "FEMA camps" shrug their shoulders at this and act like it's no big deal.

What's your address Rex? We can send em over to ya.

Is it bu bu but Obama/ other countries time? ICE lost like 1500 kids at one point and has arrested several American citizens that were racially profiled. It's xenophobic.

No it is not. It is about enforcing immigration law.

Just because you don’t like laws dosent mean it’s racist, xenophobic or Trumps fault.

I know you dirty liberals just want to call everything you don’t like racist and shit while blaming it on Trump but that’s beyond stupid and I have to believe that you actually know this, you are just letting your hatred for Trump take over.

The article I just read says that most of the kids are 16-17, and that the 10-11 year olds seem almost out of place. Some crossed alone, and some were separated from their parents when caught. They are all around eating food, watching Disney movies, many of them wearing old ragged clothes and rosaries, etc.

I mean, I'm not really sure what else they can do with over a thousand migrant children. I'm open to suggestions, maybe there's a better way to handle large numbers of teenagers crossing the border, but it's not exactly an easy question to answer.

It gets better.

F0GJDSZ.jpg

PRAISE IL DUCE. SI SI SI SI!
Come on Falsie, tell the whole story.

WI2JHVDPQQI6RP4GUI2RWXWOTE.jpg

No it is not. It is about enforcing immigration law.

Just because you don’t like laws dosent mean it’s racist, xenophobic or Trumps fault.

I know you dirty liberals just want to call everything you don’t like racist and shit while blaming it on Trump but that’s beyond stupid and I have to believe that you actually know this, you are just letting your hatred for Trump take over.
Nope, its xenophobia. Hispanics are getting targeted. Drump also wants to curtail legal immigration. I don't know how much of this is him personally or how much is pandering to the xenophobic section of his cult.

Nope, its xenophobia. Hispanics are getting targeted. Drump also wants to curtail legal immigration. I don't know how much of this is him personally or how mich as pandering to the xenophobic section of his cult.

Considering nearly all of these illegal immigrants crossing out southern border are Hispanic, he dosent even need to target them, they are all Hispanic. It’s hilarious that you could even type what you did and press the post button.

If we shared a border with Africa you’d be crying and saying he’s targeting black people.

Sorry dude, illegal immigrant is not a race, this isn’t about race.

And fuck off with your “bu bu obama” bullshit, you bring up Trump but complain of somebody brings up obama? For fucks sake, do you think obama was targeting Hispanics??? Should we be targeting Asians illegally crossing our southern border???

You do know we also deport Europeans who over stay their visas right?

Considering nearly all of these illegal immigrants crossing out southern border are Hispanic, he dosent even need to target them, they are all Hispanic. It’s hilarious that you could even type what you did and press the post button.

If we shared a border with Africa you’d be crying and saying he’s targeting black people.

Sorry dude, illegal immigrant is not a race, this isn’t about race.

And fuck off with your “bu bu obama” bullshit, you bring up Trump but complain of somebody brings up obama? For fucks sake, do you think obama was targeting Hispanics??? Should we be targeting Asians illegally crossing our southern border???

You do know we also deport Europeans who over stay their visas right?
<{1-11}>

Consession noted.

As a general poster I like you, when it comes to immigration issues though calling you a fucking idiot would be beyond an understatement.

I know you think it’s unfair and racist and we should just let everybody in, that’s not how this works though, that’s not how any of this works, not here in the USA, not in any country in the world and it’s not something that started after Trump.

Nope, its xenophobia. Hispanics are getting targeted. Drump also wants to curtail legal immigration. I don't know how much of this is him personally or how much is pandering to the xenophobic section of his cult.

You upset we're not targeting Canadians on the southern border?

Consession noted.

As a general poster I like you, when it comes to immigration issues though calling you a fucking idiot would be beyond an understatement.

I know you think it’s unfair and racist and we should just let everybody in, that’s not how this works though, that’s not how any of this works, not here in the USA, not in any country in the world and it’s not something that started after Trump.
No concession, bro. Just xenophobia

The article I just read says that most of the kids are 16-17, and that the 10-11 year olds seem almost out of place. Some crossed alone, and some were separated from their parents when caught. They are all around eating food, watching Disney movies, many of them wearing old ragged clothes and rosaries, etc.

I mean, I'm not really sure what else they can do with over a thousand migrant children. I'm open to suggestions, maybe there's a better way to handle large numbers of teenagers crossing the border, but it's not exactly an easy question to answer.

You see...this is where I at times think we are kindred spirits...

This is exactly why I posted this thread . ..

Not sure where I stand on this issue, especially with all the misinformation out there .

Right now many of my lib friends are comparing this to concentration camps in Nazi Germany .

Back