Are migrant children really being held in Texas?

Social Distance Warrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry mods , Im posting from my phone, can't cut and post links yet ...

If anyone can help with that, please do.

I'm surprised there isn't a thread on this.

My FB newsfeed is blowing up with this story .

Apparently , about 1500 "migrant" children are being held in a former Wal-Mart in Texas.

Some of these children have been separated from their parents.

Any thoughts on this?

well .. the parents have committed a crime .. the children are innocent .. so you separate them until things are sorted out .. sounds about right

Can't even imagine the amount of abuse that happens there.

It's interesting that the people who were freaking out about the government rounding them up and putting them in "FEMA camps" shrug their shoulders at this and act like it's no big deal.

It gets better.

F0GJDSZ.jpg

PRAISE IL DUCE. SI SI SI SI!

well .. the parents have committed a crime .. the children are innocent .. so you separate them until things are sorted out .. sounds about right
Why.. do you.. use two dots.. every couple of.. words.. .. .. ..

Sorry mods , Im posting from my phone, can't cut and post links yet ...

If anyone can help with that, please do.

I'm surprised there isn't a thread on this.

My FB newsfeed is blowing up with this story .

Apparently , about 1500 "migrant" children are being held in a former Wal-Mart in Texas.

Some of these children have been separated from their parents.

Any thoughts on this?
What is the alternative? People sneak over the border, what do we do? Set them up at the comfort inn? Put children in adult facilities?

Serious question. If a man crosses the border with 2 young girls and he says they are his daughters. Do you think they should be separated? What do u think a sex trafficker would say if he got caught with kids? And are u guys saying that these young kids should be held in the same detention centers as the adults

What do you think happens with the kids of American citizens when their parents are arrested?

It's interesting that the people who were freaking out about the government rounding them up and putting them in "FEMA camps" shrug their shoulders at this and act like it's no big deal.

It's a tough situation. If these kids are really being sent across the border alone... What are you supposed to do with them?

Imagine being such a piece of shit that you would send your kid alone to cross a desert.

Trumps war on Mexicans and immigrants doesn't care about children. It's about the satisfaction of his xenophobic cult.

Back