Anyone else eagerly waiting Dillon Danis' demise in MMA?

Fought a guy with absolutely no skills on the ground, still got lit up on the feet.

Can't wait for the next one.

I wonder if khabib will try to bully him since Connor wont be around.

Poor mans Conor McGregor lol did you see the way he skips? just like Conor. hairstyle? Conor inspired. fighting style? Conor's style.

I laughed my ass off when he called everyone else on the card bums, but yet he just beat a guy that's now 2-5 <Lmaoo> you're calling Fedor and Mir bums? like fuck outta here.

Fought a guy with absolutely no skills on the ground, still got lit up on the feet.

Can't wait for the next one.

Farcically bad striking and had to pull guard to avoid an asskicking from a can.

I'm definitely watching his future fights because, like the rest of Conor's crew, he's a fucking d-bag and I can't wait to see his eventual embarrassing KO loss.

Poor mans Conor McGregor lol did you see the way he skips? just like Conor. hairstyle? Conor inspired. fighting style? Conor's style.

I laughed my ass off when he called everyone else on the card bums, but yet he just beat a guy that's now 2-5 <Lmaoo> you're calling Fedor and Mir bums? like fuck outta here.

Peak SBG bullshit. With the exception of Gunnar, they all run their mouths like Conor but only have a small fraction of the fighting ability.

For all of the shit that certain teams have gotten in the past (e.g. Jackson's, Blackzilians, team Edmond), I'm surprised that SBG isn't the biggest running gag in MMA. McGregor aside, it's a basically a clown show.

What a douche saying he made that card and calling the rest of the fighters on the card bums..

Aöready signing autographs

Inspired by Conors talk but he doesn't even have a tenth of Conors charisma

This fucking turd just called out Ben Askren hahahahahahahaha

Peak SBG bullshit. With the exception of Gunnar, they all run their mouths like Conor but only have a small fraction of the fighting ability.

For all of the shit that certain teams have gotten in the past (e.g. Jackson's, Blackzilians, team Edmond), I'm surprised that SBG isn't the biggest running gag in MMA. McGregor aside, it's a basically a clown show.
Like I can tolerate Conor, because, when it's Conor, it's freaking hilarious and people actually want to tune in, but Danis and Gallagher are such try hards and you can tell they want to feed off of the McGregor fame as much as they can. did you hear Danis? he believes he's part of the reason this card sold out! like tf?! that's how brainwashed he is and he actually believes it hahah then he said he wants Askren <Lmaoo> Ben Askren would freaking kill the dude.

This fucking turd just called out Ben Askren hahahahahahahaha

Funky Ben would cave this clown's face in with GnP.

I will give credit where it's due though. He caught a nice sub against a guy with a losing record.

He is crazy for calling out Askren. Well, I guess it’s smart for him to call out a retired fighter.

Funky Ben would cave this clown's face in with GnP.

I will give credit where it's due though. He caught a nice sub against a guy with a losing record.
A guy who lost 75% of his pro fights BEFORE he fought Dillon.

But of course Danis reacts like he just subbed GSP.

Did he handpick a subpar opponent for a guaranteed win?

Back