Anyone else eagerly waiting Dillon Danis' demise in MMA?

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It won't happen immediately, because Coker will feed him cans, but it'll come guys don't you worry.

Aaron Pico got slept in his debut so that shows that anything can happen. Dillon Danis may be great on the ground but someone is going to knock him the fuck out on the feet first.

The guy is a fake, a fraud, a phony, a stan...

Cannot wait for his debut.

DanisvsJones.jpg

Is he a UFC fighter? Why is this thread in the UFC discussion?

We know at least 1 person will watch his fight, so it's good start.

I thought he cancelled his Idea of fighting in MMA after how bad his stand up skills stayed. He has very little talent for stand up.

No, only a loser would enjoy seeing someone lose.

Don't live your life for other people's failures.

It won't happen immediately, because Coker will feed him cans, but it'll come guys don't you worry.

Aaron Pico got slept in his debut so that shows that anything can happen. Dillon Danis may be great on the ground but someone is going to knock him the fuck out on the feet first.

The guy is a fake, a fraud, a phony, a stan...

Cannot wait for his debut.

DanisvsJones.jpg
I am interested to see how he does, he seems like a complete tool though. What happened to his Conor loving posts? I thought he would have been the first throwing things at the bus...

Let him bang. I am a little concerned about Conor jumping the cage, maybe Bellator should consider him banned from their events

You've never cheered against someone? Oh how cute lol.
You're taking joy in anothers failure, or as you put it, eagerly waiting dillons demise, how cute.

To answer your question, if im not impartial i cheer for a winner. Im just a better person than you.

Not sure why the people with the most confidence get the most hate. I'm not waiting for his demise but want to see if he has potential. Typically when grapplers transition to MMA you can see how dedicated they are. Dern for instance showed poor wrestling and striking and I'm not confident she can close those holes to go far.

Back