Anyone else eagerly waiting Dillon Danis' demise in MMA?

He seemed like he’s having a change of heart after the last Abu Dhabi. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and want to see him succeed. Before that though he was the definition of “cringe-worthy”

Maybe because nobody ever looks at the other forums and I didn't want my shit to die a death.

Is that okay with you? :)
Honestly, that’s a horrible reason. By your own logic, this thread isn’t really thought provoking, or relevant. Especially, in the UFC forum.

Hey! Maybe I’ll start a thread about my nephew who is thinking about wrestling when he gets to middle school!

The image I have of you is Dillon Dani’s with a backpack, and a Nintendo switch in his hand

Honestly, that’s a horrible reason. By your own logic, this thread isn’t really thought provoking, or relevant. Especially, in the UFC forum.

Hey! Maybe I’ll start a thread about my nephew who is thinking about wrestling when he gets to middle school!

The image I have of you is Dillon Dani’s with a backpack, and a Nintendo switch in his hand
You're weird bro.

It won't happen immediately, because Coker will feed him cans, but it'll come guys don't you worry.

Aaron Pico got slept in his debut so that shows that anything can happen. Dillon Danis may be great on the ground but someone is going to knock him the fuck out on the feet first.

The guy is a fake, a fraud, a phony, a stan...

Cannot wait for his debut.

DanisvsJones.jpg
source.gif

Winners need to see everyone else lose, by definition. So i think winners probably enjoy seeing other lose.

I think winners are happy basking in their achievement. Do you think they are spending any time thinking about the people they beat ?

It won't happen immediately, because Coker will feed him cans, but it'll come guys don't you worry.

Aaron Pico got slept in his debut so that shows that anything can happen. Dillon Danis may be great on the ground but someone is going to knock him the fuck out on the feet first.

The guy is a fake, a fraud, a phony, a stan...

Cannot wait for his debut.

DanisvsJones.jpg
You're obviously a Scott Coker employee posting like this to promote the Bellator event. Good job.

Danis sure as hell ain't no Aaron Pico, they don't even belong to be mentioned In the same thread together.

And the argument y'all are having about winner's and Loser's is so fucking stupid. If it's not a good guy fighting, then many people like seeing that person lose, even champions. It's like most member's in this forum is 10 are something, geez.

Last edited:
You're taking joy in anothers failure, or as you put it, eagerly waiting dillons demise, how cute.

To answer your question, if im not impartial i cheer for a winner. Im just a better person than you.

giphy.gif

all the greats fought cans when they started....

they aren't that dumb...
You think so? Bellator or the venue owners may be held liable if Conor does something. Those ppv buys from people expecting Conor to jump the cage won't cover potential losses in fines and damages.

They are responsible for the security. Conor is one guy, legal system or commission can't really get much out of him. He is not even US citizen, he doesnm't give a shit.

But Bellator as a company can't "fly back to Ireland" and send "fuck you all" on twitter. If they want to continue to operate in the US they will have to answer to all those comissions, politicians and legal system.

You're taking joy in anothers failure, or as you put it, eagerly waiting dillons demise, how cute.

To answer your question, if im not impartial i cheer for a winner. Im just a better person than you.
Nah. You're Australian, and as such - A drunken thieving criminal.

You think so? Bellator or the venue owners may be held liable if Conor does something. Those ppv buys from people expecting Conor to jump the cage won't cover potential losses in fines and damages.

They are responsible for the security. Conor is one guy, legal system or commission can't really get much out of him. He is not even US citizen, he doesnm't give a shit.

But Bellator as a company can't "fly back to Ireland" and send "fuck you all" on twitter. If they want to continue to operate in the US they will have to answer to all those comissions, politicians and legal system.
true...they have to publicly "denounce" while embracing the surge in popularity

Back