Anyone else butthurt that GSP is getting the easiest comeback fight ever?

Irvin was coming off of an 8 second knockout of Houston Alexander back when it meant something. Sure, with hindsight it wasn't all that impressive, but it was a big deal back then. Forrest was a former champion and a huge light heavyweight who was always game. Bonnar hadn't been stopped (outside of cuts) and was taken on late notice to save a card after Koch and Aldo were injured.

Don't worry, you don't need to defend Fedor as there's hardly any evidence he roided, not to mention the fact that steroids were legal in Pride and thus they didn't constitute cheating.

Jones on the other hand is a proven cheater and thus is forever removed from any serious GOAT discussions.

So you admit to fedor using steroids?!?!? Hahah! But jones was never popped for steroids lol!!!

lol.....the same NAC that played 'lets talk about sex' in a public hearing and gave a 5 year ban for pot??

how about we just use the test results....ya know, factual evidence that shows jon was on his PCT.....not some kangaroo court that takes a cut of the sports proceeds....
Sounds good! Jones never tested pos for steroids! Thanks breh!

Seriously, one of the GOAT candidates is GSP and instead of fighting in his weight class fights a weight class up for an easy fight? Like wtf? What is this game, Dana?

This is like when Anderson "challenged" himself by going to LHW and fighting:
- James Irvin
- Forrest Griffin
- Stephan Bonnar

Oh, another GOAT candidate getting the easy fights when going up a weight class. You see Anderson was too scurred to fight JBJ.
Just like GSP is too scurred to fight Weidman (the rightful champ, like the fucking Danerys Targerea (SP?) of the MW weight class).

But yes, wolf tickets please! I am sitting next to Nick Diaz over here and I have no idea what the fuck he is talking about. Help!!!

You're a fool .. bisping is going to tool gsp while barely breaking a sweat

So you admit to fedor using steroids?!?!? Hahah! But jones was never popped for steroids lol!!!

Didn't you just say you wouldn't defend that Jon Jones cheater anymore?

Ok I won't defend fedor or jones anymore

Same level as I'm pretty sure neither were busted for steroid usage

giphy.gif

GSP deserves to get KOd

Stay the fuck retired while on top

Are you hurting for the cash bro?

If he was a serious beast he would come back and smack Twood around dominantly, and win his old belt back. That would be better than coming back to beat Bisping, which he may not..

Sounds good! Jones never tested pos for steroids! Thanks breh!

He tested positive for preventative medicine for side-effects caused by steroids....

I'm not sure how much you know about PEDs, but Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) is used in conjuction with the end of a steroid cycle to prevent Gyno, prevent hair loss and to let the body return to a normal hormone balance with minimal side effects.....

Athletes dont just take pct for fun.....its a planned part of the cycle....

Its the same stuff Brock "Natty, bro" Lesnar was busted with.....

Either way, its on the banned substance list specifically for this reason.....

PCT is illegal in mma.....jones got caught on PCT....why is there any debate here?

The "tainted supplement," excuse has literally been around for over 10 years now.....Sherk used it when he fought Franca.....

Anyone at this point that claims "tainted supplement" or "unlisted ingredients" is pretty stupid.....

They should be having their stuff independently tested before injestion or they could just get their nutrition and protein from food like a normal human being.....

GSP is pulling a "Conor" here, but not getting nearly as much flack for it. Tyron would be a way tougher fight for him, because even Dan Henderson was able to take Bisping down. Also strange how Bisping is such a big opportunity for him, and everybody should watch it, but he threw fans under the bus when it came to Anderson in his prime. Though to be honest, I see less blame on GSPs part than I do Bisping.

There #1 way to know someone doesn't know shit about MMA is to read them downplay Anderson vs Forrest Griffin. Only on an idiot tries to down play a lower champ coming up and defeating a former champion. Even in the Rashad loss he got KO'd but was winning the whole fight before that I think it was 2 rounds up before the KO.

The GSP hate is ridiculous.

Remember the days people wanted a WW vs MW superfight.

Now there is a thread about who is butthurtthat it happens.

There #1 way to know someone doesn't know shit about MMA is to read them downplay Anderson vs Forrest Griffin. Only on an idiot tries to down play a lower champ coming up and defeating a former champion. Even in the Rashad loss he got KO'd but was winning the whole fight before that I think it was 2 rounds up before the KO.

I still say #1 is to act like anderson was risking anything by fighting Forrest. Anderson could have fought the champ if he wanted to. Only a real shitbird would disagree with me.

IMO GSP should have taken an easier comeback fight like Big Rigg or Matt Brown.

I still say #1 is to act like anderson was risking anything by fighting Forrest. Anderson could have fought the champ if he wanted to. Only a real shitbird would disagree with me.
He was risking his unbeaten streak and his legacy. By winning that fight it elevated his P4P status but losing it he would have stayed MW GOAT but P4P would be harder to argue.

The guy can't catch a break.

Who did YOU want him to fight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back