Anyone else butthurt that GSP is getting the easiest comeback fight ever?

Provide tests for jones of him taking steroids…

''On the evidence before the Panel, the Applicant is not a drug cheat," the arbitrators wrote in their epilogue. "He did not know that the tablet he took contained prohibited substances or that those substances had the capacity to enhance sporting performance.''

Straight from the NAC, but I'm sure your opinion is more valid…

Not this garbage again. The NSAC never cleared Jones, your phrase is taken from the arbitration panel. "USADA general counsel Mr. Bock went as far as to suggest that “the whole story told by the protagonists lacked the clear ring of truth and had rather the indistinct sound of contrivance.”"

Last edited:
jones fought shitty ass OSP for an interim belt last year. why arent u bitching about that lol

jomes didn't retire and comeback like GSP. That is not as bad as 34-4 fighter fighting 2-0 fighter.

I'm pretty sure OP can't even find another guy who came back ater 4 years and had a toughest fight.

Stupid thread by someone who didn't take 2 seconds to think.

hes been off for years...let him get a tune up fight......for a belt.....

''On the evidence before the Panel, the Applicant is not a drug cheat," the arbitrators wrote in their epilogue. "He did not know that the tablet he took contained prohibited substances or that those substances had the capacity to enhance sporting performance.''

Don't defend cheaters.

Not this garbage again. The NSAC never clear Jones, your phrase is taken from the arbitration panel. "USADA general counsel Mr. Bock went as far as to suggest that “the whole story told by the protagonists lacked the clear ring of truth and had rather the indistinct sound of contrivance.”"

Lacked truth in his opinion…however nac felt it didn't indeed ring truth…just two opinions in all reality

Not this garbage again. The NSAC never clear Jones, your phrase is taken from the arbitration panel. "USADA general counsel Mr. Bock went as far as to suggest that “the whole story told by the protagonists lacked the clear ring of truth and had rather the indistinct sound of contrivance.”"

Well said.

Jesus Christ get over it. Who really gives a shit?? If he wins good for him, he beat the champ at a higher weight class after 2 major knee surgeries and a few years off.

If he loses then he took his beating. He has put in his time and helped build the sport, if the fans pay to see the fight then you have your answer.

Some people whine about anything.

Oh the irony.....I see you are butthurt, not over this travesty of a fight, but at my opinion AKA The Truth. Pathetic.

You can't handle the truth
fgm03.jpg

Can you guys pick which one of these guys is getting the easy fight? Its pretty confusing.

I always find it weird when poster's join dates predate their first watched UFC event. Get with the times!

No greater gift in combat sports than a comeback tuneup fight against the champ of the division above yours. The UFC and GSP should be ashamed. It hurts my heart to see Bisping exploited this way.

So, by your reckoning
1) It isn't weird at all that GSP did not decide to comeback and go to 185 until Weidman and even Luke were no longer champs?
2) So, if the GOAT LW of all time (imaginary) came back against to fight at WW when Serra was the champ you would feel the same?

TS, do you realize how stupid that sounds "instead of fighting in his weight class, he fights a weight class up for an easy fight" ?

Also, I would be more confident against T-Wood. Rory already schooled him, GSP's technical striking would be too good. Bisping is much bigger and has good cardio, so it's a dangerous fight for GSP.

How much you want to put on Bisping?

PS See previous response.

jones fought shitty ass OSP for an interim belt last year. why arent u bitching about that lol

What weight class was that again? Same one???

jomes didn't retire and comeback like GSP. That is not as bad as 34-4 fighter fighting 2-0 fighter.

it was still a comeback and he got an easy ass opponent to win the interim so they could set up the dc rematch. OSP is far worse of a fighter than bisping, imo.

No.

I'm butt hurt because I had a date with a tranny last night.

After the third roofiecolada I passed out.

Seven hours later I woke up in excruciating pain with a size 11 poop chute.

Do you think she'll call? I hope she calls.....

Ok I won't defend fedor or jones anymore

Don't worry, you don't need to defend Fedor as there's hardly any evidence he roided, not to mention the fact that steroids were legal in Pride and thus they didn't constitute cheating.

Jones on the other hand is a proven cheater and thus is forever removed from any serious GOAT discussions.

That's a silly comment. What middleweight has had an easy time fighting Bisping? St.-Pierre got an exceedingly tough comeback fight against Condit and rose to the occasion. I won't belittle his achievement if he beats Bisping.
Hendo 1, Rockhold 1, Vitor, Chael, Kennedy

I take GSP over all then except Rockhold

lol.....the same NAC that played 'lets talk about sex' in a public hearing and gave a 5 year ban for pot??

how about we just use the test results....ya know, factual evidence that shows jon was on his PCT.....not some kangaroo court that takes a cut of the sports proceeds....

It would be crazy if he's able to get the MW title to add to his resume. One thing for sure is he would not be fighting at MW if any of the other top 5 were currently champion.

Seriously, one of the GOAT candidates is GSP and instead of fighting in his weight class fights a weight class up for an easy fight? Like wtf? What is this game, Dana?

This is like when Anderson "challenged" himself by going to LHW and fighting:
- James Irvin
- Forrest Griffin
- Stephan Bonnar

Oh, another GOAT candidate getting the easy fights when going up a weight class. You see Anderson was too scurred to fight JBJ.
Just like GSP is too scurred to fight Weidman (the rightful champ, like the fucking Danerys Targerea (SP?) of the MW weight class).

But yes, wolf tickets please! I am sitting next to Nick Diaz over here and I have no idea what the fuck he is talking about. Help!!!

That's an amazing video. Thanks.

Back