Anyone else butthurt that GSP is getting the easiest comeback fight ever?

So, by your reckoning
1) It isn't weird at all that GSP did not blah blah blah ...
By my reckoning, you want to bash GSP so badly that you are willing to start a moronic thread to do it. Well played.

More like Bisping getting the easiest contenders ever.

He is leaving his legacy he said.....Taking on the best fighters ever BUT, only after their 40th birthday or, are in a smaller division than him.....He won't talk that smack to Johnny Bones. Get KTFO!

Yes im so angry and upset I cant go to work or continue with my life and need the crisis line phone number

This is like when Anderson "challenged" himself by going to LHW and fighting:
- James Irvin
- Forrest Griffin
- Stephan Bonnar
How many champions casually take fights above their weight class? Don't worry, i'll wait.

his comeback fight is the current MW champ. TS is not very bright, to put it mildly.

GSP is so good that being retired for 4 years, having fucked up knees and fighting the current champion in a bigger weight class is considered the easiest comeback fight for a fighter.

Levels

bisping happens to be the mw champ. no idea how you think its an easy fight. he's a good kickboxer with really good/underrated takedown defense. not only is it NOT an "easy fight", I see bisping winning

Guy retires as greatest UFC fighter ever, still holding the belt and you don't think he has the right to walk into a title shot? What's it they call it in boxing "champion emeritus" or something. Leave as a champ and you can come back to a title shot I think is how it works. Fair enough to me.

Didn't you just say you wouldn't defend that Jon Jones cheater anymore?

giphy.gif

dca3d17854ded3dec9a0276029f1bf62--funny-men-its-funny.jpg

Seriously, one of the GOAT candidates is GSP and instead of fighting in his weight class fights a weight class up for an easy fight? Like wtf? What is this game, Dana?

This is like when Anderson "challenged" himself by going to LHW and fighting:
- James Irvin
- Forrest Griffin
- Stephan Bonnar

Oh, another GOAT candidate getting the easy fights when going up a weight class. You see Anderson was too scurred to fight JBJ.
Just like GSP is too scurred to fight Weidman (the rightful champ, like the fucking Danerys Targerea (SP?) of the MW weight class).

But yes, wolf tickets please! I am sitting next to Nick Diaz over here and I have no idea what the fuck he is talking about. Help!!!

He is fighting a weight class above his normal one, which itself is a disadvantage and he is fighting the undisputed champion of that division

Oh yeah easy....

I think it will be an easy win for Bisping. I really wish GSP would stay retired.

Oh the irony.....I see you are butthurt, not over this travesty of a fight, but at my opinion AKA The Truth. Pathetic.

Don't care about the fight what so ever. Won't watch it either way. I just wonder why people like you start threads and bitch like little girls all the time. Go wash the sand out of your twat. Or better yet start another useless thread and whine about the matchmaking of fighters that don't care about you. Come on complain some more.

Don't care about the fight what so ever. Won't watch it either way. I just wonder why people like you start threads and bitch like little girls all the time. Go wash the sand out of your twat. Or better yet start another useless thread and whine about the matchmaking of fighters that don't care about you. Come on complain some more.

So I complain about an MMA matchup.
You complain about me complaining.
Now who is acting like a little bitch again?

Back