Anyone else butthurt that GSP is getting the easiest comeback fight ever?

ReAnimator Reagan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, one of the GOAT candidates is GSP and instead of fighting in his weight class fights a weight class up for an easy fight? Like wtf? What is this game, Dana?

This is like when Anderson "challenged" himself by going to LHW and fighting:
- James Irvin
- Forrest Griffin
- Stephan Bonnar

Oh, another GOAT candidate getting the easy fights when going up a weight class. You see Anderson was too scurred to fight JBJ.
Just like GSP is too scurred to fight Weidman (the rightful champ, like the fucking Danerys Targerea (SP?) of the MW weight class).

But yes, wolf tickets please! I am sitting next to Nick Diaz over here and I have no idea what the fuck he is talking about. Help!!!

Last edited:
More like Bisping getting the easiest contenders ever.

He's 36, been out of the sport for 4 years, had multiple knee injuries and he is facing the Champion in a heavier division than he has fought at in the past.

He's 36, been out of the sport for 4 years, had multiple knee injuries and he is facing the Champion in a heavier division than he has fought at in the past.

This.

This is like when Anderson "challenged" himself by going to LHW and fighting"
- James Irvin
- Forrest Griffin
- Stephan Bonnar

Not even close.

Anderson cherry picking fights at LHW was a lot worse.

It's not easy for him

Gsp built his whole career on beating up smaller fighters. I'm surprised he would take this fight unless the iv drip rule is scaring him.

This.

Not even close.

Lets think about this, Forrest was a champ and got there by getting lucky in a fight.

tyiUnDk.jpg

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH REHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEELY???

So, GSP even fights a guy older than him!!!! At least Anderson was fighting guys in their prime. Bisping has had eye surgeries.

Oh, and when Dom Cruz was out for years, who was his comeback fight again and what was the outcome? Oh he fought the top guy in HIS division and won.

You have just outted yourself as a FOOB in public, go have a DC Cry

You know there was mma before 2015?

No greater gift in combat sports than a comeback tuneup fight against the champ of the division above yours. The UFC and GSP should be ashamed. It hurts my heart to see Bisping exploited this way.

Everyone knows that is this was 2012 everyone would be talking about how GSP is going to wreck Bisping.

But in the day of what have you done for me lately people are hoping GSP fell off a cliff during his retirement.

Every good grappler has taken Bisping down. GSP might actually be the best wrestler Bisping has ever fought.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if GSP KO's the cocky Brit.

IMG_0777.PNG

Bisping needs a good beating for his antics as the so-called MW champ.

anderson was not awarded a TS against the weakest champ in history

TS, do you realize how stupid that sounds "instead of fighting in his weight class, he fights a weight class up for an easy fight" ?

Also, I would be more confident against T-Wood. Rory already schooled him, GSP's technical striking would be too good. Bisping is much bigger and has good cardio, so it's a dangerous fight for GSP.

Seriously, one of the GOAT candidates is GSP and instead of fighting in his weight class fights a weight class up for an easy fight? Like wtf? What is this game, Dana?

This is like when Anderson "challenged" himself by going to LHW and fighting:
- James Irvin
- Forrest Griffin
- Stephan Bonnar

Oh, another GOAT candidate getting the easy fights when going up a weight class. You see Anderson was too scurred to fight JBJ.
Just like GSP is too scurred to fight Weidman (the rightful champ, like the fucking Danerys Targerea (SP?) of the MW weight class).

But yes, wolf tickets please! I am sitting next to Nick Diaz over here and I have no idea what the fuck he is talking about. Help!!!

after conors gift of the 155 fight?
no.

No because he's not. Bisping is going to handle him.

Back