Anyone else butthurt that GSP is getting the easiest comeback fight ever?

TS, do you realize how stupid that sounds "instead of fighting in his weight class, he fights a weight class up for an easy fight" ?

Also, I would be more confident against T-Wood. Rory already schooled him, GSP's technical striking would be too good. Bisping is much bigger and has good cardio, so it's a dangerous fight for GSP.
GSP's technical striking got him busted up against shields

Seriously, one of the GOAT candidates is GSP and instead of fighting in his weight class fights a weight class up for an easy fight? Like wtf? What is this game, Dana?

This is like when Anderson "challenged" himself by going to LHW and fighting:
- James Irvin
- Forrest Griffin
- Stephan Bonnar

Oh, another GOAT candidate getting the easy fights when going up a weight class. You see Anderson was too scurred to fight JBJ.
Just like GSP is too scurred to fight Weidman (the rightful champ, like the fucking Danerys Targerea (SP?) of the MW weight class).

But yes, wolf tickets please! I am sitting next to Nick Diaz over here and I have no idea what the fuck he is talking about. Help!!!

Jesus Christ get over it. Who really gives a shit?? If he wins good for him, he beat the champ at a higher weight class after 2 major knee surgeries and a few years off.

If he loses then he took his beating. He has put in his time and helped build the sport, if the fans pay to see the fight then you have your answer.

Some people whine about anything.

If it's the "easiest comeback fight ever" and he loses, can we make fun of him until the end of time?

Can you guys pick which one of these guys is getting the easy fight? Its pretty confusing.

That's a silly comment. What middleweight has had an easy time fighting Bisping? St.-Pierre got an exceedingly tough comeback fight against Condit and rose to the occasion. I won't belittle his achievement if he beats Bisping.

GSP will beat him. But nothing to see here.

GSP would never want a fight if it was a legitimate MW champion.

Im just annoyed that it's for the title.

Decent fight but a horrible champion and an undeserving challenger.

Going up in weight and fighting one of the consistently better fighters at 185 after a long layoff is an easy fight?? I don't like Bisping either, but give him a little respect at least.

Retired for 4 years and moving up a weight class. Doesn't sound easy or winnable to me but GSP nutrags will tell you it's 50-45

2 proven cheaters there.

Provide tests for jones of him taking steroids…

''On the evidence before the Panel, the Applicant is not a drug cheat," the arbitrators wrote in their epilogue. "He did not know that the tablet he took contained prohibited substances or that those substances had the capacity to enhance sporting performance.''

Straight from the NAC, but I'm sure your opinion is more valid…

jones fought shitty ass OSP for an interim belt last year. why arent u bitching about that lol

mj5822b55a.jpg

Back