Anybody else critical of their race etc because people will judge your whole people because of it?

Again, you're trying to belittle my argument by lies....I never said that a person dropping a piece of bread would turn a none racist whites into a raging racist......The world is more complicated than that.

You mentioned you getting rustled at your own people doing relatively trivial shit at the store and then tried to tie it
in with white nationalism being on the risewhen i pointed out how god damn ridiculous you are being. Don't try to dick tuck now.

So a person dropping a piece of bread on the floor will help that narrative.

If a person is going to be that bigoted simply existing and being in their breathing space is going to bring out those feelings and theres nothing you or anyone else can do about it. Spazzing out because Jose fumbled the wonderbread in Aisle 5 isnt going to solve the issue. Shocking i know. No matter how hard you want to try to not be a racial cliche to that person you are going to be regardless.

As i said unless they have the ability to put their thoughts into systematic oppression then be a fucking adult and ignore it/ get the fuck over it. And no this isnt how white nationalists groups start lmao. If some random racist white person was in that store and saw the same guy you did drop something he thought " oh here goes the damn mexicans again" and perhaps muttered a slur under his breath. He then went home and likely forgot about the whole issue because most people are not obsessive psychotics like you are.

However, saying that I have Zero points or anybody in this thread who has thought this, has zero points, is wrong IMO.

You have no points because the end result was as i noted. You're so fearful about stereotyping yet this results in you stereotyping others left and right! And your absurd attitude in turn is going to make you an embarrassment to other Hispanic people. You don't seem to grasp you're exactly what you despise.

I am wholly sincere when i say I would seriously rather be
trapped in a supermarket with all kinds of hyper Mexican children swinging from the lighting and dropping bread all over the damn place than hear your thoughts on the Hispanic race because it is so hypocritical and out of touch with reality i want to push you into a god damn barrel and set it to drift off into the Atlantic.

You mentioned you getting rustled at your own people doing relatively trivial shit at the store and then tried to tie it
in with white nationalism being on the risewhen i pointed out how god damn ridiculous you are being. Don't try to dick tuck now.

If a person is going to be that bigoted simply existing and being in their breathing space is going to bring out those feelings and theres nothing you or anyone else can do about it. Spazzing out because Jose fumbled the wonderbread in Aisle 5 isnt going to solve the issue. Shocking i know. No matter how hard you want to try to not be a racial cliche to that person you are going to be regardless.

As i said unless they have the ability to put their thoughts into systematic oppression then be a fucking adult and ignore it/ get the fuck over it. And no this isnt how white nationalists groups start lmao. If some random racist white person was in that store and saw the same guy you did drop something he thought " oh here goes the damn mexicans again" and perhaps muttered a slur under his breath. He then went home and likely forgot about the whole issue because most people are not obsessive psychotics like you are.

You have no points because the end result was as i noted. You're so fearful about stereotyping yet this results in you stereotyping others left and right! And your absurd attitude in turn is going to make you an embarrassment to other Hispanic people. You don't seem to grasp you're exactly what you despise.

I am wholly sincere when i say I would seriously rather be
trapped in a supermarket with all kinds of hyper Mexican children swinging from the lighting and dropping bread all over the damn place than hear your thoughts on the Hispanic race because it is so hypocritical and out of touch with reality i want to push you into a god damn barrel and set it to drift off into the Atlantic.

The Narrative of Anti-Mexican is out there....people doing crap like this with people who have hidden biases/racism, could make people believe such a narrative....Again I never said, if you drop bread, a perfectly liberal ANTI Racist white person will turn racist like you're saying.

Again bro...Not everybody is full on racist...Not even full on racist think they are racist.....People in general have biases, so even a non-racist person can have these biases in their mind......You're a living in the world of absolutes...There is plenty of whites and people in general who aren't full blown racist but do have fucked up thoughts....This is reality.

You keep talking about systematic oppression...an Anti-Mexican Narrative does exist and it can take off, and they can elect somebody who will do systematic oppression...Movements are real, specially racist movements.

Montebello+HS.jpg

For example this image has been used by sherdoggers to push the narrative that Mexicans are here to overtake America and hate America......The actions of these dumbfucks gives ammunition to that narrative...........if that narrative takes off, it can be disastrous for Mexican....So yes, it pisses me off that these cunts are playing right into the narrative.

Who did a stereotype? I didn't stereotype anybody........for all I know that guy who dropped the bread can be the coolest guy ever but Im wary of his sanitary standards ....I didn't stereotype white people because I never said all whites are racist or think like that, but I know that some whites would get those ideas.

The only one here that we know for sure is being quick to judge is you which is incredibly ironic given your whining. You managed to have an inferiority complex and a superiority complex in regards to your own race. Bravo on achieving such a level of fuckery.

TBH the two are inexorably linked.

I found myself, doing this twice today......1st some Mexican guy(Could've been some other latino but whatever lol) dropped some bread on the floor and put it back on the shelf....I didn't see but my dad saw and told me afterwards, I immediately thought that guy makes us look bad(I told my dad he should've said something but I understand why he didn't, it was quick thing and you don't know if people are hotheads and shit)......2nd I went to see overboard in Spanish today, right behind us, there was kids talking/standing and acting like kids, the parent didn't do shit.....Personally it didn't affect me but I knew that if some white people(Not saying all white people, Some white people) were there, they would be rustled beyond belief and they would hold it against Mexicans lol.

I was like "these people make us look bad, I know if any right wing white saw this, he will judge all Mexicans based on these idiots"....

I feel as a Minority, I know people will use 1 bad experience and judge us all because of it...This doesn't just go for white people, people in general tend to judge ASAP based on one experience.

So when I see a Mexican do something unacceptable, it offends me way more....I feel that it's just ammunition to use against me.....Also I don't do this to other races....If a White/black/asian/etc fucks up, I don't hold it against their whole people.

I know that I have nothing in common with the 2 persons I saw today, except I'm Mexican.....but that commonality, is enough for people to judge me based on something I never did.

So it got me thinking.........Do white people think this about their own white people? Do other minorities think like this?

I don't want to think like this, but sadly this is how America is at the moment because of how quickly they judge.

Maybe Im racist agaisnt Mexicans/myself ...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............Maybe the racist have won if I think like this?

I don't give a fuck what some dumb fucking bigot thinks.

I see someone drop something on the floor and put it back, I think “that person’s an asshole.” Not - “that black/Asian/Hispanic/white person’s an asshole.” Why is everything about race?

Im Caliexican. I am totally 100% white (germanish) speak english and spanish and when I went to Hawaii and met some people from Wisconsin I was like "these people are just way too white"

I see someone drop something on the floor and put it back, I think “that person’s an asshole.” Not - “that black/Asian/Hispanic/white person’s an asshole.” Why is everything about race?

You are totally lying and you know it. Tell us what you really think.

(he is lying so he clearly must be asian)

..Again I never said, if you drop bread, a perfectly liberal ANTI Racist white person will turn racist like you're saying.

That isn't what i said. I am laughing at your sheer paranoia that somewhere in your day to day activity there is a " They" lurking in the background observing the behavior of your fellow Mexicans and judging you as a result. Its no where near as big of a deal as you would like to think it is. Your own insecurities are blowing the issue up however.

People do not have a monolithic group think going on. Mexicans do not owe you anything because you share some vague common ancestry with them and that in turn does not make you some self appointed steward of your peoples behavior. Just let it all go. I suggest numerous hobbies to occupy your time.

You keep talking about systematic oppression...an Anti-Mexican Narrative does exist and it can take off, and they can elect somebody who will do systematic oppression...Movements are real, specially racist movements.

Theres very little in this current climate that points to Mexicans looking to be under any notable plight in the near future in this country. The population is booming. We have sanctuary cities for migrants across the country. More of your population are becoming affluent and involved in politics the list goes on and on. If anything all signs point your people potentially inheriting the future of this country Theres a few big boasts from the orange cretin in the white house and a few counter rallies centering around illegal immigration. Thats hardly getting the cattle carts and gas chambers ready.

.For example this image has been used by sherdoggers to push the narrative that Mexicans are here to overtake America and hate America......The actions of these dumbfucks gives ammunition to that narrative...........if that narrative takes off, it can be disastrous for Mexican....So yes, it pisses me off that these cunts are playing right into the narrative.

Now see heres something to genuinely bitch about. Turning the native countries flag upside down and supplanting it with another is highly disrespectful and can evoke outright violence. Day to day supermarket annoyances we all experience routinely that knot your panties up however is again T-R-I-V--I-A-L.

. but I know that some whites would get those ideas.

And theres the rub. You are assuming that some white person in your vicinity harbors those feelings. Assuming such a thing about a completely stranger makes you the asshole. How do you not grasp how insulting it is to just think "ah that guy over there must be racist"

You know as you said we all have our own biases. I for one find actual Mexicans to be rather nice chaps. Some of the friendliest people I have hung out with. You pochos born in in America however have proven time and time again to be annoying as hell. <DCWhoa> and you're not changing this bias with threads like this.

I dont see it as a race issue, but as an education and culture issue.

I fail to understand what TS is talking about. The Mexican race? What the hell is that? Mexican is a nationality, not a race.

Y no me hablas de "la raza", eso se refiere a otra cosa. I have mexican friends with red hair, I have Mexican friends that are of German and Russian decent, others are Spanish, others very native, etc.

Also, I've mentioned this recently. I don't agree with America's obsession of categorizing people. This bothers me a lot. This is why stereotyping, prejudices, and racism continue to be so common. We need to check off some demographic box, we can't just call someone a person without adding an adjective.

When people do what TS is talking about, even when criticizing their own "race", they're only adding to the problem- don't do that.

people in general are pretty shit. I don't hold a grudge to any specific race.

People are lazy, selfish and ignorant by default. it takes effort to be a good member of society. Most people cant be arsed with that.

Racial Hall Moniters are usually assholes regardless of race.

Not really. I’m Mexican and one thing I like is how when a cholo who aggravated a police officer gets shot they don’t go out and march for an injustice.

Trashy people come in all colors, ethnicities and races. You can’t fix stupid.

Back