Anybody else critical of their race etc because people will judge your whole people because of it?

TS looks like one of these guys who always blame it on race.

This white guy just frowned at me, it must be because of my race.

This girl didn't say hello to me, she must be racist.
Did you even read? Thats exactly what Im against.

Some Mexicans do the exact samething...they have 1 bad experience with a white, and all of a sudden they are anti white....which is what a white person does when they judge a whole people by a persons action.

Sometimes the so called "racial" incident is open up to interpretation, but some Mexicans chose racism as the reason...just like whites choose, Mexican culture/ethnicity is the problem thus all Mexicans are like that, instead of realizing a person is just an asshole and it has nothing to do with all mexicans.

Last edited:
I found myself, doing this twice today......1st some Mexican guy(Could've been some other latino but whatever lol) dropped some bread on the floor and put it back on the shelf....I didn't see but my dad saw and told me afterwards, I immediately thought that guy makes us look bad(I told my dad he should've said something but I understand why he didn't, it was quick thing and you don't know if people are hotheads and shit)......2nd I went to see overboard in Spanish today, right behind us, there was kids talking/standing and acting like kids, the parent didn't do shit.....Personally it didn't affect me but I knew that if some white people(Not saying all white people, Some white people) were there, they would be rustled beyond belief and they would hold it against Mexicans lol.

I was like "these people make us look bad, I know if any right wing white saw this, he will judge all Mexicans based on these idiots"....

I feel as a Minority, I know people will use 1 bad experience and judge us all because of it...This doesn't just go for white people, people in general tend to judge ASAP based on one experience.

So when I see a Mexican do something unacceptable, it offends me way more....I feel that it's just ammunition to use against me.....Also I don't do this to other races....If a White/black/asian/etc fucks up, I don't hold it against their whole people.

I know that I have nothing in common with the 2 persons I saw today, except I'm Mexican.....but that commonality, is enough for people to judge me based on something I never did.

So it got me thinking.........Do white people think this about their own white people? Do other minorities think like this?

I don't want to think like this, but sadly this is how America is at the moment because of how quickly they judge.

Maybe Im racist agaisnt Mexicans/myself ...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............Maybe the racist have won if I think like this?

Not only do I not do this here in america, when I am working in China and am an infinitesimally small minority I don’t do it there either. I don’t view myself as a member of a collective of white people and put my faith in other’s ability to judge me by my own character - and I’m almost always justified in having that faith.

Did you even read? Thats exactly what Im against.

Some Mexicans do the exact samething...they have 1 bad experience with a white, and all of a sudden they are anti white....which is what a white person does when they judge a whole people by a persons action.

Sometimes the so called "racial" incident is open up to interpretation, but some Mexicans chose racism as the reason...just like whites choose, Mexican culture/ethnicity is the problem, instead of realizing a person is just an asshole and it has nothing to do with mexicans.[/QUOTE]

See, you are proving my point exactly.

You have a victim mentality. You assume white people judge you because of your ethnicity and not because of who you are personally or what you did/said.

Must be sad living life wondering every second, "did that guy just look at me like that because i'm mexican?"

No I have to much respect for myself to ever do that .

I dont see it as a race issue, but as an education and culture issue.
Of course, im always a critic of my country.

Thats why in every mexican news about people doing shitty stuff my first comment is always "Por eso gano Trump".

But then again, some stuff is really hilarious.

I agree

When I say race, Im talking about our culture and a portion of our population having bad manners/lack of education

My dad is from Mexico and he is super harsh on Mexican people and his reasons are valid.

Some people who come to America from Mexico are a bunch of douchebags or straight from la sierra(Mountains, and no our family is from a huge city) and they still havent adapted to a modern way of living, thus they do alot of questionable things.

So yeah, I heard my dad growing up, always talking shit about the Mexican government and on how some Mexicans werent appreciative of the United States and act way too much like victims.

I doubt there are studies on this, but I'm pretty sure whites are the most widely represented protest/rally-attendees of all the peoples.

I think you should see international news more......Mass portest/rallys happen all over the world, is not some exclusive White people crap.

Hell look at the recent palaestine/Israel protest lol....shit venezuela was full of protest as of late.

Perhaps you have a point in the USA....but whites are the majority here.

See, you are proving my point exactly.

You have a victim mentality. You assume white people judge you because of your ethnicity and not because of who you are personally or what you did/said.

Must be sad living life wondering every second, "did that guy just look at me like that because i'm mexican?"
I dont...again I know human nature, people judge quickly, that includes whites, blacks, Asians, Latinos, etc.....this isnt an exclusive white thing.

So knowing human nature and the current political climate which is anti Mexican.....I know some whites will indeed judge, its statiscally undeniable and if you live in the real world, you know there is plenty of whites that think like this...Not all whites.

Again, I never do that...If I do talk to a white person and he's a fucking asshole, Im not like "wow he's a racist", I just think he's an asshole.

See your example is exactly what Im against because some Mexicans would assume a White person was racist towards them if they acted like assholes, thus they will judge all whites based on that action.....which is the exact same scenerio I mentioned with white people judging all Mexicans based on the actions of a few.

You're the one agreeing with my point, you just cant see it.

LMFAO.

Go to 4chan/youtube comments etc...where real right wing whites reside.....one of their biggest fear is that Mexicans come and dont adapt to American society...theu are judging a whole people based on 1 or 2 bad news stories or experiences...so please stfu with your bullshit bro.

I know exactly how right wingers think.

Anonymous comments are the bathroom graffiti of this decade. You always find swasticas and shit there because people express the forbidden when they think they can get away with it. This has nothing to do with real life, unless you live online.

Anonymous comments are the bathroom graffiti of this decade. You always find swasticas and shit there because people express the forbidden when they think they can get away with it. This has nothing to do with real life, unless you live online.
No its not....I know a lot of shit on there is just larping and exaggerations but I have heard this bullshit since the 2003 fox news days bro.

People in genral judge a group of people based one 1 or 2 bad experiences...this is human nature.

Plenty of right wingers do this.....Like I said I heard these stories since 2003 fox news days.....Hell look at these forums, people will judge a group of people based on a bad news story.

Right wingers do this often.....they focus on some story or on a bad experiencr and thats there evidence on why a group of people are a danger to America.

Sorry bro, if you deny this, you're full of shit.

Every racial minority in the history of the world has felt insecure about their race.

It's possible for racial majorities to feel the same, particularly in the case of progressive white folks who care about the black community but struggle to relate or of white persons who grow up in minority communities, but it's pretty well a birthright to folks of color.
thats not true. I am getting kind of tired of people outside my group speaking for us. A few groups are particularly guilty of doing this. Hence why terms like "people of color" are garbage and should be done away with.

Last edited:
Only when white people act scared around minorities. Stop being a bitch. Or i cringe hard when you seen white folks that legit feel guilty about being white when interacting with non whites its embarassing as fuck.

There was some debate where this white bitch was asking this black panel questions and she started every questions like this "Now I would never make an assumption about blacks because obviously I'm not black and I because of my priviledge I could never understand what blacks in this country have to bear but... What do you think about xyz?"

Its fucking embarassing and makes white people look weak. You can have empathy and care about all people without being a bitch.

Since I'm biracial, does that mean I have to be critical of two races? If so, that is highly discriminatory that I have to put twice the energy and workload into it? Or does it suffice to be critical of Colin Cap-a-nick?
Naah man. I think you're on the right track for criticising ideas and behaviour only. Fuck racial divides. As the preeminent global minority (white as can be guy) race is the last thing I think about when people in my tribes (political, philosophical, activity related) do something dumb that might smear me via association. And the same goes for morans/maroons outside of my tribe.

Except they do talk about it...I read the internet and hear singular bad stories, all the time to justify racism.

Yes people think dumb shit..... all the time and on matters extending way out of the realms of race relations. They have done this every single day since the dawn of our species.

And? Why is there any need to fixate on it outside of the paranoia your inferiority complex has caused you?

Does some random white person who may be associating you with Pedro the Ice cream cart man down the street have any sort of of power that can meaningfully impact you or another Hispanic persons life? The overwhelming amount of the time the answer will be no, thus the persons feelings towards you are trivial.

Racism should only be a concern when the person espousing those views has the ability to exert them systematically and cause strife for the people that are the subject of their bias. Otherwise its just a powerless person dwelling in their basement with a thought in their head.

All people judge way too quickly,

The only one here that we know for sure is being quick to judge is you which is incredibly ironic given your whining. You managed to have an inferiority complex and a superiority complex in regards to your own race. Bravo on achieving such a level of fuckery.

Yes people think dumb shit..... all the time and on matters extending way out of the realms of race relations. They have done this every single day since the dawn of our species.

And? Why is there any need to fixate on it outside of the paranoia your inferiority complex has caused you?

Does some random white person who may be associating you with Pedro the Ice cream cart man down the street have any sort of of power that can meaningfully impact you or another Hispanic persons life? The overwhelming amount of the time the answer will be no, thus the persons feelings towards you are trivial.

Racism should only be a concern when the person espousing those views has the ability to exert them systematically and cause strife for the people that are the subject of their bias. Otherwise its just a powerless person dwelling in their basement with a thought in their head.

The only one here that we know for sure is being quick to judge is you which is incredibly ironic given your whining. You managed to have an inferiority complex and a superiority complex in regards to your own race. Bravo on achieving such a level of fuckery.

No...1 person doesn't have much power....A group of people does...White Nationalism has been rising, so yes, these single incidents and singular white people with no systematic power, can become powerful enough to actually affect people's lives.

Like I said, this isn't exclusive to white people....As you said people do dumb shit, but this dumb shit of judging too quickly, does affect a lot of whites and in the current political climate, anti-Mexican rhetoric is high...So stop acting as what Im saying has nothing to do with reality lol.

Who did I judge? The person who drop the bread and the lady who couldn't control her kids? Yeah I judged them.......just like most people would judge them....but there is whites who would not only judge them but judge all Mexicans based on their action...but keep pretending as if that ain't true lol.

I think you have a good point. It doesn’t have to be self-hate or whatever, but some self-consciousness regarding groups your a member of, whether of choice or not, is absolutely normal.

Stereotypes and generalizations are often made on the backs of very few interactions with an out group, sometimes one (lots of times none, just through hearsay or photo/video), so it makes sense for all of us to want the best from the other members of the groups we’re a part of, be they racial/ethnic/national/professional/social etc

No...1 person doesn't have much power....A group of people does...
White Nationalism has been rising, so yes, these single incidents and singular white people with no systematic power, can become powerful enough to actually affect people's lives.

I think its pretty safe to say white nationalist groups don't organize over brown people dropping bread in the store. You know..... racism has a habit of being an ingrained learned behavior one acquires in their youth more often than not from their parents. Its not something they adopt due to a minor day to day annoyance that you think the whole white world is shaming you for lol.

Who did I judge? The person who drop the bread and the lady who couldn't control her kids? Yeah I judged them.......just like most people would judge them....but there is whites who would not only judge them but judge all Mexicans based on their action...but keep pretending as if that ain't true lol.

Quite frankly i find the way you're acting is more retarded and annoying than some hick from Mexico dropping shit in a store. And you're not doing anything to change this behavior despite your apparent desire to appease random strangers and their potential views to your race.

I think its pretty safe to say white nationalist groups don't organize over brown people dropping bread in the store. You know..... racism has a habit of being an ingrained learned behavior one acquires in their youth more often than not from their parents. Its not something they adopt due to a minor day to day annoyance that you think the whole white world is shaming you for lol.

Quite frankly i find the way you're acting is more retarded and annoying than some hick from Mexico dropping shit in a store. And you're not doing anything to change this behavior despite your apparent desire to appease random strangers and their potential views to your race.
Again, you're trying to belittle my argument by lies....I never said that a person dropping a piece of bread would turn a none racist whites into a raging racist......The world is more complicated than that.

In the real world, there is white people who have hidden racial biases, they aren't full blown racist, but they do have biases..Hell there is real White Racist, who don't admit being racist because the word racist is too taboo, so yes, racism is very much alive.....and there is an on going national narrative that is anti-Mexican....So a person dropping a piece of bread on the floor will help that narrative.

I created this thread because I even I know, it's weird that Im thinking that...Read the OP, I question myself whether I should think like this or not.....and I also wondered if other sherdoggers do the same.....However, saying that I have Zero points or anybody in this thread who has thought this, has zero points, is wrong IMO......I understand with what you're saying tho, that I shouldn't care and I thought about this before this thread and I might not ever care again but the points I raised were valid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back