Any threads about Oleynik's daughter in that school shooting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
with how people treat each other. cant wait till the comet hits earth.

yea. super easy problem to solve, right? Super easy.

We have the 2nd Amendment and that is not going anywhere. Ever. Never. Sorry not sorry.

The only thing that can be changed is mental health. Its mental health that causes people to do shit like this. Need to see the warning signs and make it more socially acceptable for people to seek mental health help. But there will always be assholes that just want to do something horrible.

If these assholes didnt have access to guns, it would just be bombs.
Mental Health? Is American the only country with that problem? I don't see these kinds of shootings anywhere else?

So Americans should nothing and just have this part of their culture?
That’s a big leap.
After Americans did nothing after a class of 5 year old's was slain, it is certain they don't care about other peoples lives.
Is the perpetrator dead? If not, maybe put him in a Puritan style stockade and let the town abuse him as they will.

That’s a big leap.

Is the perpetrator dead? If not, maybe put him in a Puritan style stockade and let the town abuse him as they will.
Not a big leap. You have had 18 school shooting in less than 2 years.

It’s sickening that it happens often enough to the point that it’s not shocking. As a father myself, I shudder to think what these parents are going through. I don’t have an immediate solution to this crisis of violence, but something has to change.

Well, it's definitely not the "thoughts and prayers" we hear every time it happens.

I lived in America 3 years ago and we had a school shooting 30 south of us. We moved to Warsaw no violence like that just drunk fights. Here in Mexico City, zero school shootings. I walk around at night solo all the time never feel scarred.

Can y'all come get Manuel Orrego-Savala and all his friends?

So Americans should do nothing and just have this part of their culture? After Americans did nothing after a class of 5 year old's was slain, it is certain they don't care about other peoples lives.
For you to say we "dont care about other peoples lives" is disgusting. A bunch of kids were just murdered in cold blood and you are being a heartless cunt saying we dont care. Thats messed up.

Theres already more than 300 million guns in the country. We cant and wont take away the right to own them. That will never happen. Never. And guess what, someone that is willing to murder 17 people is willing to get their hands on a gun illegally anyways.

So the only option is to make it slightly harder/take long to get them, or get better at seeing the warning signs before someone does something like this.

For you to talk about this when it JUST happened and the bodies are still warm, and act like its a simple issue to solve implying we dont care about dead kids is in massively poor taste.

For you to say we "dont care about other peoples lives" is disgusting. A bunch of kids were just murdered in cold blood and you are being a heartless cunt saying we dont care. Thats messed up.

Theres already more than 300 million guns in the country. We cant and wont take away the right to own them. That will never happen. Never.

So the only option is to make it slightly harder/take long to get them, or get better and seeing the warning signs before someone does something like this.

For you to talk about this when it JUST happened and the bodies are still warm, and act like its a simple issue to solve implying we dont care about dead kids is in massively poor taste.
This is the 18 school shooting this year. You guys never do anything about it. It is part of your culture. You created this problem.

Remember you have no money for to take care of your people but you can build a wall to keep mexicans out lol. Smart
We build the wall and stop giving illegals free health care, food stamps, money assistance, we will be better off.

How is that the real problem? People with mental health disorders have no obligation to get checked out and have access to guns.

Because if it weren't for the mental health issues, access to guns wouldn't be an issue at all.

Yeah but if you have some mental illnes and easy access to guns = recipe for a disaster

I don't disagree with that, but people need to look at the bigger picture, 300,000,000 Americans, (actually a lot more than that) and only 11,000 gun related homicides a year. Most of those, gang related where thug A shoots thug B.

I know this is cliche, but freedom isn't free. Taking guns away from the general population and leaving them only in the hands of the Government, is potentially saving 11,000 lives a year worth giving up an essential American freedom? Cars kill around 50,000 people a year. 5 times what guns kill, yet no one is trying to ban those, pools also kill more children a year than guns do. Yet not a beep from anyone.

Lol, that's not even coming close to factoring obesity deaths, alcohol deaths, cancer, etc

The only reason 11,000 deaths are huge in the media, is because obesity death BORING. Cancer? boring. Drunk accident? Boring. Gun death? Omg fucking scary, let me virtue signal by attacking millions of legal law abiding gun owners rights so we can save 11,000 deaths a year (mostly between criminals) even though there's many MANY more deadly things out there that need our attention.

Do high schools still have peer counsellors? That position needs to be revamped. Students need to be talked with 1on1 three times a year. With someone young and in touch to the world.

These talks imo should be based on are you Happy? Sad? Frustrated? Confused? What can we do to help with your education? Are you being bullied? Do you have friends? How’s your home life? Do you belong to any clubs or sports? And so on. This could all be done through text, email or in person. Some kids are more comfortable expressing themselves through text.

Because if it weren't for the mental health issues, access to guns wouldn't be an issue at all.
I didn't know America was the only country with mental health issues. That must be why no other country has these school shootings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back