Any threads about Oleynik's daughter in that school shooting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senseless highschool massacre is a time honoured American tradition.

Tragic for the victims, thankful for the survivors. Hope the killer gets put to Justice.

Fuck easy access to guns, fuck the people that use them for shit like this, and fuck people who think their right to their hilbilly hobby is more important than the safety of innocents.

America is practically desensitized to school shootings and that's a reality that's happened over the last decade. Too bad politicians are too pussy to make it harder to get guns because of all the potential voters that would be storming the streets screaming "BUT MUH AMENDMUHNNTT"

I think it’s a combination of a bunch of things. Mental illness, immaturity/hormones, access to firearms, isolation and possibly lack of outlet to release anger and frustration such as football, lacrosse, track and field.

When was the last time a teenager heavily involved in sports snapped and hurt people?
Boston bomber was an MMA guy

A fat fool running the country, school shootings ever other week and whiny crybabies acting entitled #Murica

<{outtahere}>
Tokyo? I say we fat Americans step back and let China have their revenge for Nanking.

If it weren’t guns the crazies would simply improvise their own explosive (or incendiary) devices. Fucked up people will do fucked up shit.
So Americans should do nothing and just have this part of their culture? After Americans did nothing after a class of 5 year old's was slain, it is certain they don't care about other peoples lives.

Aren’t some South American countries among the worst for violence?
Yes here we have a lot o problems like poverty, drugs,narcos in the border etc but believe me no that kind of problem like mass shooting..I live very well here

So Americans should do nothing and just have this part of their culture? After Americans did nothing after a class of 5 year old's was slain, it is certain they don't care about other peoples lives.
Isn't Mexico a gun free zone? How's that working out for you guys?

Am sure it wasn't an illegal who did the shooting. One of America's outstanding citizen did the shooting for sure. It's amazing that many americans called illegals criminals, but at least 90% of the criminals are legal citizens. I'm sure America will be 10000x safer once all the illegals are deported

Children's lives don't matter to Americans. Only guns. Sad

Yet school shootings were non-existent back in the day and schools had shooting teams. The real sad truth is all the people so quick to blame the guns but so easily dismiss the root problem, mental health.

Yeah right lol. They hate it so much they do nothing about it. Makes sense.
yea. super easy problem to solve, right? Super easy.

We have the 2nd Amendment and that is not going anywhere. Ever. Never. Sorry not sorry.

The only thing that can be changed is mental health. Its mental health that causes people to do shit like this. Need to see the warning signs and make it more socially acceptable for people to seek mental health help. But there will always be assholes that just want to do something horrible.

If these assholes didnt have access to guns, it would just be bombs.

You're numb. One year later much harder than one day later.
I guess what Im thinking is how you can look at normal things without expecting something horrible to happen. Just seems like it wouldnt go away.

Yet school shootings were non-existent back in the day and schools had shooting teams. The real sad truth is all the people so quick to blame the guns but so easily dismiss the root problem, mental health.
How is that the real problem? People with mental health disorders have no obligation to get checked out and have access to guns.

Yeah but if you have some mental illnes and easy access to guns = recipe for a disaster

Another day, another school shooting in America

Unfortunately, its nothing new

Can't have abortion though, instead American kids have to be born so that they can die in school shootings.

Fuck easy access to guns, fuck the people that use them for shit like this, and fuck people who think their right to their hilbilly hobby is more important than the safety of innocents.

America is practically desensitized to school shootings and that's a reality that's happened over the last decade. Too bad politicians are too pussy to make it harder to get guns because of all the potential voters that would be storming the streets screaming "BUT MUH AMENDMUHNNTT"

Yet those people aren't shooting anyone. Its always the crazy people who aren't politically affiliated who go on shooting sprees.

Funny how when Trump won all of a sudden many liberals became pro-gun and the left side started buying guns, hmmm... Seems almost like they now believe in the second ammendment and what it stands for... Protection from possible Tyranny.

Isn't Mexico a gun free zone? How's that working out for you guys?
I lived in America 3 years ago and we had a school shooting 30 south of us. We moved to Warsaw no violence like that just drunk fights. Here in Mexico City, zero school shootings. I walk around at night solo all the time never feel scarred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back