Any threads about Oleynik's daughter in that school shooting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a big leap. You have had 18 school shooting in less than 2 years.
So what’s the answer then smart guy? You’ve clearly got everything figured out...enlighten me. But before you spout off about seizing firearms, make sure you research the violent crime rates of areas (in the USA) where guns are banned. And also make sure to note that there was no decrease in violent crime when guns were banned in those areas (quite the opposite in most cases). I do agree with you that it is a problem with American culture. We have a high number of defective assed people. I just think it’s absurd to believe a gun ban will solve the problem.

Let's forget about all this and bash Shawn White instead for dragging the American Flag through the snow after winning his Gold Medal.

Meanwhile, in 'Murica it's totally fine to cut up an American Flag and make clothes out of it in the name of Patriotism.
c3f850e529e4d0251cacfb2ff92c9e31.jpg

I can only imagine what hid thought process was upon hearing this.

Happy she is safe. What a terrible tragedy to happen at that school. Bless those kids.

Yet those people aren't shooting anyone. Its always the crazy people who aren't politically affiliated who go on shooting sprees.

Funny how when Trump won all of a sudden many liberals became pro-gun and the left side started buying guns, hmmm... Seems almost like they now believe in the second ammendment and what it stands for... Protection from possible Tyranny.

Lives saved from possible tyranny credits to the second amendment vs lives lost due to the second amendment

Fuckin paranoid, anxious cunts

So what’s the answer then smart guy? You’ve clearly got everything figured out...enlighten me. But before you spout off about seizing firearms, make sure you research the violent crime rates of areas (in the USA) where guns are banned. And also make sure to note that there was no decrease in violent crime when guns were banned in those areas (quite the opposite in most cases). I do agree with you that it is a problem with American culture. We have a high number of defective assed people. I just think it’s absurd to believe a gun ban will solve the problem.
Why jump to a ban. Why don't you start with assualt riffles. Or semi-automatic weapons. Why not make people who wants guns go to a physc exam

Ever hear of a plane?
Yes, I flew on one daily to stop drugs from coming in to the States. Fuckers would land and set the plane on fire, then run away. Caught most of them though.

Caught their ships too and spot lighted them, then the Nicaraguan Navy killed them.

Anything else smartass?

If you were trying to make a point I missed it.
You keep saying mental health but we have it here too. But our people can't go buy assault riffles. We don't fucking shoot up schools. Mental health is everywhere, guns are in America.

Am sure it wasn't an illegal who did the shooting. One of America's outstanding citizen did the shooting for sure. It's amazing that many americans called illegals criminals, but at least 90% of the criminals are legal citizens. I'm sure America will be 10000x safer once all the illegals are deported
Wtf are you even talking about? Illegal immigrants are criminals because they...immigrated here illegally. Sorry to burst your bubble, but illegal aliens account for over $8000 per person per year to tax payers. We can’t even afford to give veterans, disabled, and impovershed proper aid, but let’s shell out to support a branch of society thst leeches from the rest illegally.

If it weren’t guns the crazies would simply improvise their own explosive (or incendiary) devices. Fucked up people will do fucked up shit.
But a big percentage of crazies won't be smart enough to create their own bombs and some will blow themselves up trying. Let's face it, guns make it much easier to kill large amounts of ppl than knives.

Before you talk about ramming cars into crowds, the social benefit of vehicles far exceed that of guns.

But what would i know, i'm not American.

As far as the Heavies go - Oleynik's daughter is safe.

If you want to discuss the school shooting any further, go to the War Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back