Any threads about Oleynik's daughter in that school shooting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it really hard to understand how people look at the following day after shit like this happens in their life.

Another day, another school shooting in America

Unfortunately, its nothing new

Sick Sick Person... Reported Expelled Student. Sorry for the fatalities... #Blessed for the survivors.

Disgusting act of violence/terror. May all the families and friends find peace.

Only in america, what an amazing country, thats one of the reason I like mi shithole country in south america

Disgusting act of violence/terror. May all the families and friends find peace.

It’s sickening that it happens often enough to the point that it’s not shocking. As a father myself, I shudder to think what these parents are going through. I don’t have an immediate solution to this crisis of violence, but something has to change.

I didn’t even know he spoke English much less lived in the U.S. this is crazy as Ariel Helwani was just talking about a shooting that happened in America years ago on the MMA Hour

I didn’t even know he spoke English much less lived in the U.S. this is crazy as Ariel Helwani was just talking about a shooting that happened in America years ago on the MMA Hour
He moved to USA a year ago

It’s sickening that it happens often enough to the point that it’s not shocking. As a father myself, I shudder to think what these parents are going through. I don’t have an immediate solution to this crisis of violence, but something has to change.
I think it’s a combination of a bunch of things. Mental illness, immaturity/hormones, access to firearms, isolation and possibly lack of outlet to release anger and frustration such as football, lacrosse, track and field.

When was the last time a teenager heavily involved in sports snapped and hurt people?

A fat fool running the country, school shootings ever other week and whiny crybabies acting entitled #Murica

<{outtahere}>

And yet, we all know absolutely not one single solitary thing will change in the way things are done as a result of another tragedy.

Children's lives don't matter to Americans. Only guns. Sad
If it weren’t guns the crazies would simply improvise their own explosive (or incendiary) devices. Fucked up people will do fucked up shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back