Anthony Weiner Sentenced to 21 months For Sexting 15 Year Old Girl

Bunch of Jareds outing themselves ITT

The guy needs help and he should get that but it is out of whack when physical assault or burning someone's house down gets you about the same amount of time as texting someone you never met.

crim_j16.jpg

You're preaching to the choir here. To think, these women were in a position to blackmail a man with classified information in his inbox, and direct access to Hillary Clinton. Scary stuff.

Oh, and I will say the same about the Kushner private server too, if it's unsecured and has any variant of classified info on it.

Seems like intentional sabotage for anyone to use a private server after the scary precedent. What the hell is he thinking.

Also I edited my post you quoted fyi
Yeah, Kushner needs to be investigated imo. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

And, from what I've read, I believe that he knew she was 15. That does make it worse.

Rehab and community service, lots of community service. Maybe other penalties, no cell phone for 5 years... Basically anything except jail. It's the worst solution we have. It's 2017 and the best we can come up with is an adult version of "go stand in the corner".
If he didn't know she was 15, it would have been 8 or so months, if anything.

It’s hard time for Anthony Weiner.

The disgraced ex-congressman broke down crying as he was sentenced to 21 months in prison Monday for convincing a high school student to undress and touch herself via Skype in 2016.

“This was a serious crime. It’s a serious crime that deserves serious punishment,” Manhattan federal judge Denise Cote said as the convicted sext fiend dropped his head into his hand and wept.

After the courtroom cleared, the one-time mayoral hopeful sat crying silently in his chair alongside his tearful mother.

His father and brother also joined him in the courtroom — but the serial sexter’s soon-to-be-ex-wife Huma Abedin was nowhere to be seen.

In addition to his prison stint, Weiner was also sentenced to pay a $10,000 fine for his crime, participate in sex offender outpatient treatment program and spend three years on supervised release once his sentence is up.

He will have to surrender to his designated facility by Nov. 6 — his lawyer put in a request for Schuylkill Federal Correctional Facilit in Pennsylvania, or another low-security prison near New York.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/25/anthony-weiner-gets-hard-time/

Democrats want this story buried, we can't have scandals that involve one of their own.

Brietbart (as well as Trump) warned everyone about Weiner. Pedo-Protecting Media laughed

The face of a Nu-Male Cuck

hayes.jpg

is this with a plea? Sentence seems way too harsh, when a slap on the wrist is warranted

Yeah, Kushner needs to be investigated imo. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Thought: Trump convinces him "yeah, it's fine, just go ahead and do that" as a tactic to get his ass booted out.

I keep trying to convince myself that Trump knows what he's doing/is making good decisions, even if the optics of a situation are not excplicitly so. That way I can still sleep at night.

Brietbart (as well as Trump) warned everyone about Weiner. Pedo-Protecting Media laughed

The face of a Nu-Male Cuck

hayes.jpg

"Bloo Phsteel, guys! I'm super cereal!"

That video is really well done, I'd forgotten about the Bretbart assertions.

Thought: Trump convinces him "yeah, it's fine, just go ahead and do that" as a tactic to get his ass booted out.

I keep trying to convince myself that Trump knows what he's doing/is making good decisions, even if the optics of a situation are not excplicitly so. That way I can still sleep at night.
Lol. I'd like to think so too, but no way Trump is that kind of smooth operator. Trump treats politics as an entrepreneur sees business. His strength is recognizing opportunities others don't or recognizing them earlier than others.

When it comes to the nitty gritty of policy or maneuvering personnel, I don't think he much cares.

is this with a plea? Sentence seems way too harsh, when a slap on the wrist is warranted
It is with a plea. He got the bottom of the sentencing range for the count of transferring obscene materials to a minor he agreed to plead guilty to.
He probably could have gotten hit with sexual exploitation of children, because he allegedly asked her to send sexually explicit images, which could have been around ten years in prison.

I think there's an argument or two he might have left on the table at sentencing, but I wasn't privy to the negotiations and haven't read the documents or transcript so idk.

The guy needs help and he should get that but it is out of whack when physical assault or burning someone's house down gets you about the same amount of time as texting someone you never met.

crim_j16.jpg

What I recommend:

Kidnapping- death
Homicide- death
Rape- death (for violent rape, not "I regret it because I'm sober now rape"
Robbery- death
Assault- if it is aggravated, a slap on the wrist- if it is a random, bad beating- labour camp, maybe death
Arson- labour camp
Drug Sales, Manufacturing- depends on the drugs, probably labour camp
Burglary- death
Possession of Weapon- nothing
Theft- labour camp

Texting a 15 year old cock shots- if the 15 year old wanted to, I have no problem with that, it isn't my business. I'd hopefully raise my daughter to be smarter than that. Also, for the record, I think that Anthony Weiner is messed up, fucked in the head and needs help.

I wouldn't do it, I think that it is weird but I know that it is pretty common. I have seen, in various countries, times when a girl, walking home from school (in school uniform) gets picked up on a motorbike from a mid 20's to 30 year old dude.

What I recommend:

Kidnapping- death
Homicide- death
Rape- death (for violent rape, not "I regret it because I'm sober now rape"
Robbery- death
Assault- if it is aggravated, a slap on the wrist- if it is a random, bad beating- labour camp, maybe death
Arson- labour camp
Drug Sales, Manufacturing- depends on the drugs, probably labour camp
Burglary- death
Possession of Weapon- nothing
Theft- labour camp

Texting a 15 year old cock shots- if the 15 year old wanted to, I have no problem with that, it isn't my business. I'd hopefully raise my daughter to be smarter than that. Also, for the record, I think that Anthony Weiner is messed up, fucked in the head and needs help.

I wouldn't do it, I think that it is weird but I know that it is pretty common. I have seen, in various countries, times when a girl, walking home from school (in school uniform) gets picked up on a motorbike from a mid 20's to 30 year old dude.
it is kinda funny how much we value life, they can be a scumbag piece of shit child killer and you will always find some asshole that advocates mercy and how tax payers should pay for his care now. If death was a punishment for most crimes i think we would have much less crime.

They should've really put the nail in the coffin and banned him from owning any electronic devices that could communicate with underage girls. Computer, cellphone etc.

it is kinda funny how much we value life, they can be a scumbag piece of shit child killer and you will always find some asshole that advocates mercy and how tax payers should pay for his care now. If death was a punishment for most crimes i think we would have much less crime.

It is the only guarantee that they don't commit the crime twice.

It's pretty obvious that the guy was out of control, so he's better off staying in the penalty box for a while. This "sexting" scandal could very well simply be the tip of the iceberg.

You won't be talking about this story tomorrow, if this was a Trump tweet, it would be a story for 5-6 day minimum.

One's a disgraced former congressman, the other is the freaking President of the United States.

Don't see the difference ?

One's a disgraced former congressman, the other is the freaking President of the United States.

Don't see the difference ?

The other was just as close to the white house as you can get as well, If Hillary won his wife would be #1 to the president with alot of power.

Back